Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

13th Feb: WU Lut gaye teri mohabat me

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Please vote for Rishbala ---- 

Part 1

RK is standing in the room n BG- Tadap Tadap ke... !   Madhu is walking on the road.. all stumped..as Paddo leads her..! BG - Tadap Tadap..ke! ðŸ˜­ Madhu gets flashbacks of moments with RK and all are in the reverse...!  Paddo shakes Madhu to break her silence. .but she stays motionless..! ðŸ˜² Madhu keeps thinking of RK .. n every moment with him in the reverse..! Paddo brings Madhu back to the chawl.. as all watch ..silently..! Paddo makes Madhu sit.. on the sofa n gets water for her..! Trish comes n rushes to Madhu n asks what happened? Paddo tries to shake Madhu out of her silence..! She asks Madhu to cry out loud.. but not to bottle herself up or she will end ..! Trish asks Madhu to express her grief.. or her tears will break her..internally..! Paddo shakes Madhu n says..she has to cry...! ðŸ˜­ Paddo removes Madhus bangles..! 

BG - 

Bas ek hi mera sahara tha mahi ..woh bhi chuta hai majdhar me... 
Dushman ko bhi aisi .. saza na de rabba... jo woh ..kabhi pyaar me 

Paddo tries to remove Madhus mangalsutra. .but she doesnt let her..! Paddo asks her..why she is keeping this symbol?? She reminds Madhu her own words..that when nothing is left..then why keep this?? Madhu clutches her mangalsutra n then pulls it from her neck..! She keeps the mangalsutra safely in a cupboard as Trish-Paddo watch..! She collapses on the bed and lies lifeless on the bed..! ðŸ˜­

At the mansion .. Dips self thought.. that.. there is a lot of difference.. between her n the second class Madhubala.. ! She has created.. the space in RKs life..such..that he cant take her out of his life..! Sikky comes n says..he is sad about Madhu .. n that..he din follow how RK became.. bad man from good boy! Dips says.. RK is not bad man.. ! She says .. Madhu used to walk around all proud ..n needed to be shown her place..! Sikky says that if RK did this to Madhu ..he can kick them out in a jiffy..! Dips asks him to be happy .. n not ruin her mood! Sikky gets all excited seeing Dips happy..!

At the chawl.. Madhu is lying still on her bed.. ! Trish recollects her ill words for Madhu .. ! She breaks down n says..how she had cursed Madhu ..that she wont be happy ever..! She says..she deserved the punishment.. not Madhu...! Paddo calms her n says.. only RK is at fault.. the guy ..who ruined Madhu .. ! She says.. RK has hurt Madhu so much that she wont recover till her last breath..! 

Madhu recollects RKs words.. of how he had planned n plotted to take revenge on her.. ! Madhu gets up with a start n walks out..! Paddo tries to stop her but Trish asks her to let Madhu go.. as the person who has to fight with oneself.. needs to be left alone..! Madhu is walking in the chawl alley.. n recollects RKs words of love...! She looks at a poster of RK n recollects past moments..!

BG - 
Tu he mahi mera tu hi mera khuda tha .. Tu ibadat tu he bandagi
tere bin suni suni hai rahein yeh saari ...Kaise jiyoon zindagi, ohh Mahii

Part 2

Madhu looks around herself n sees RKs poster.. with heading.. AHANKAR..! She recollects RKs words... as to how he does not love her.. never did.. ! She feels suffocated n refuses to believe it.. n says.. no .. RK .. u cant do this... n screams.. RK ...! Madhu breaks down...! Paddo-Trish watch ..shattered! 

Part 3

Paddo-Trish rush to Madhu ..as she is about to fall..! Madhu asks Paddo if its a dream? She is hysterical..! Madhu asks Trish.. where is RK? She says..she wants to go to RK .. n that..he cant ditch her..! She asks Paddo where is RK?? She asks if RK cheated her?? Madhu breaks down in Trishs arms. .n says...how will she live without RK?? Madhu cries on..!

Precap --- Radha asks RK to answer her..! She asks him..if he never loved Madhu .. not for a single.. moment..single day.. single month?? RK says.. no ..n that he wont ever..! Radha glares at RK...!

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! Tadap Tadap ke..hyeee
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

Thanks Tanu 😊

my twiny first thus me first🥳

music with backflash is a sure crying moment😭

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pura ek week hogaya taraptarap ke 🥺
kirti_fiji thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ru_21

OMG!! Tadap Tadap ke..hyeee

really ek to pre valetine, my valentine far away aur this music and this flash back, me gone start my washing akak dhona akak rona

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
mujhko saza di pyaar ki aisa kya gunah kya jo lut gaye haan teri mohabbat mein...
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu  looks so pale😭😭😭
kirti_fiji thumbnail
TRISH you neuron less girl😡

didnt you wish madhu all the unhappiness to madhu😡

you idiot😡
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4