Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I personally think...they shud concentrate on soumya vikrant trackπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh thats scary...somya vikrant are good but not somya and karan,,,,,i think kk should make this clear tl her that he loves her as a frnd
Minionite thumbnail
Kundra should tell her clearly that he doesn't love her and thinks of her just as a friend...else it'll just lead to confusion later. πŸ˜›
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if only it was so easy..with a best friend..there is always the fear of hurting or loosing the other. Karan is going to require tons of patience...he will of course have to let her know his love is not the boyfriend types...but slowly..steadily!! Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I won't go for what should he do but i guess what will he do. being the least selfish and most excellent friend he won't break soumya's heart.
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm  i think karan  saumya ko na hi kahe ga...bcz he still love kittu...The Serial mai...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its really a tricky situation and its dead difficult to handle when ur best frnd falls in love with u where u actually cant reciprocate the feelngs😳 Though honesty is always the best policy..but here its hard to follow as it wud end up hurting the same person whom u have protected (and kinda vowed to protect) from every random source of pain!!!
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Itz dead difficult to handle the situation wen ur best friend falling in luv with the same but being straight to the situation seems good as the chaos will be cleared off but then without hurting anyone's sentiments coz saumya understand KK and KK either know how to manage the scene with saumya as dey r best buddies. i guess KK will convince saumya in a right and soft way about their relation.

Saumya and vikranth cant be a match either here as they too r best buddies and dey wont make a good pair.. saumya shud take some time without any guy's interference in her life as a partner i feel.
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: M00NA

hmmm  i think karan  saumya ko na hi kahe ga...bcz he still love kittu...The Serial mai...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ