The Serial

wat now!!!???? - Page 2

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess he wants to say no but he doesn't know how to say it...!!! And he is in a state of shock too with this sudden outburst from Somya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I guess he wants to say no but he doesn't know how to say it...!!! And he is in a state of shock too with this sudden outburst from Somya

omgeee!!! ye kaun aya hai??????😲
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kkian

omgeee!!! ye kaun aya hai??????😲

rofl...i expected this reply from u...!!!🤣..🤣 uss din mai shona ka thread spam karne bhi aayi thi when u had commented...but u didnt join me to spam😡 so akele akele uska thread spam kiya maine😆
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

rofl...i expected this reply from u...!!!🤣..🤣 uss din mai shona ka thread spam karne bhi aayi thi when u had commented...but u didnt join me to spam😡 so akele akele uska thread spam kiya maine😆

ye tumhaari dp me kon hai??????isi ki wajah se i cudnt recognize u😛

arre i was really very sleepy that day...aur maine tumhara post 2 din baad dekha😛
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kkian

0„2
ye tumhaari dp me kon hai??????isi ki wajah se i cudnt recognize u😛
0„2
arre i was really very sleepy that day...aur maine tumhara post 2 din baad dekha😛

dp me its vrinda aka taani 4rm d3 and avi me its swayam 4rm d3:-P
karan doesn't love soumya but karan doesn't love krithika either ... even in the serial please check the last promo online. he has moved on. 

i think he should try to make her realize in rather mature way rather breaking her heart with a 'No'.

and is this show really 'Real'? last i heard soumya was hooked up with her navya co-star dunno what's the truth.

Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

karan doesn't love soumya but karan doesn't love krithika either ... even in the serial please check the last promo online. he has moved on. 

i think he should try to make her realize in rather mature way rather breaking her heart with a 'No'.

and is this show really 'Real'? last i heard soumya was hooked up with her navya co-star dunno what's the truth.

no yaar its not the reality...the show is a fictionized version of reality...50 percent is fiction and 50 percent reality...even before the serial saumya and karan didnt know each other nor abigail etc...only karan pooja billu and raj were friends...so its quite obvious that its not real..its just a serial...
kavyasam thumbnail
Kyunki maine abhi tak Serial dekha nahi,   can someone please give me a summary of what happened so far.  😳
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i feel there's nothing more insulting than faking love.. so he should tell her that he never saw her that way... she'l be hurt but atleast it won't give her false hope.. my personal opinion is that even soumya's love isnt the conventional love.. all of us have a weakness for our best buddies and soumya's nature is such that she is quite vulnerable.. she has a soft corner for him but it is her own vulnerability that makes her feel its love.. but it really is just an exaggerated notion of what she actually feels..😛 she trusts herself best with karan, naturally cos hes her best friend but that doesnt mean he is the love of her life..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

i feel there's nothing more insulting than faking love.. so he should tell her that he never saw her that way... she'l be hurt but atleast it won't give her false hope.. my personal opinion is that even soumya's love isnt the conventional love.. all of us have a weakness for our best buddies and soumya's nature is such that she is quite vulnerable.. she has a soft corner for him but it is her own vulnerability that makes her feel its love.. but it really is just an exaggerated notion of what she actually feels..😛 she trusts herself best with karan, naturally cos hes her best friend but that doesnt mean he is the love of her life..

@red i tottaly agree with ur point👍🏼