kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Veeru saying i only care about getting married to Roli.   and no one can stop me from marrying her.   and all family shocked.   Veeru says so get out of here.   Prem says nor we are going to go from here and we will not let her get married to you.   we have a humanity relationship with Roli.   Ur type of man no girl should get.   Veeru about to hit prem but doesnt and threatens him.   he says last time...stop interrupting and get out.   prem says stop thereatening i am not scared.   and veeru about to hit prem and roli stops him and says stop it...we are about to get married and u r making this a fight club.   and roli folds her hands and says to the family pls leave me alone.   i m getting married on my own.   and prem says this marriage is illegal and u need to get the divorce legalized.   and prem calls the police.   and veeru calls says if u wanted to call the cops to stop the marriage then u should have brought them with u..as before cops come we will get married before they come.   and veeru says pandit get us married fast.    khushi seeing all this..and confused.    pandit starts the chants.  and roli praying for simar to come.    and khushi is thinking where is simar...the whole family is here.   there has to be something worng.   i need to find out.  and khushi goes from there.   and roli looking at masi and masi thinking why is simar taking so long.   let me call her and ask her.   masi goes to call her...

simar is stll looking and phone rings.   and simar picks up the phone and masi informs her marriage has started.   and simar crys.   and roli thinks why is masi looking worried.   masi asks why are u crying...and simar says i cant find papers.   masi says clam down.  they should be in the house.   think carefully.   and simar says i cant find property papers anywhere..and khushi comes there and listens to all this.    so khushi knows all the truth.   khushi thinking..i will get the papers...and simar can not win from me.   masi is consoling simar and khushi goes form there.   pandit asks them to stand for gath bandhan.    masi informs her that phera is going to start,..so think carefully..where the papers are.   and simar gets all geared up to find the papers again.    masi prays to god.    Roli prays to god to decide her life for her.    help me help me.

pandit puts the gandh bandhan on them...and then pandit's hand gandh bandhan slips.   and mataji says as the gandh bandhan slipped means even god doesnt want this marriage to take place.   roli smiles a little.   mataji says nothing has happend against the god wishes.   i know this wedding wont happen now.   and veeru says pandit be careful but i will be a strong person.  and roli smiles..and veeru ties the gandh bandhan knot.   veeru asks for roli's hand.   and says i promise never to leave u  and family looking.    roli smiles and gives her hand.   and roli thinks didi pls come fast.   

simar goes to the god and prays to help her and she sees the file in god's cabinet.    she reads the papers and says thank you god.   and says now i have to go to temple as soon as possible with these papers.   as she is going she trips and file falls on the ground and as she is about to pick up khushi steps on the file and picks it up and smiles at simar.   Simar all shocked!!

pre-cap - NONE!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simar the dumbo... yeh apni behn ki zindagi ka omelete bana ke rahegi... Edited by JattiTude - 11 years ago
Rynaqui thumbnail
simar the dumbo...cry, cry, cry and cry...omg, kushi was standing right beside her and yet she cant see...and how n the world could she slipped...geez..characters in this soap need a huge eye goggles and side mirrors to see their environment...
xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks ma..nice update 👍🏼
mathura152 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ufff why i feel like slapping the both ladies...
duggu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for watching and writing about this crying serial
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.😊