Written Update : 13th Feb 2013

Posted: 11 years ago
It was Naresh's turn to do the update today but I think something is keeping him busy so I will do a quick brief update for you guys ...
He will do a proper one when he comes back ...

Brief Update

Onir goes to  the hospital and checks the files .One of the peon there tells him that there are some wrong practices happening in this hospital .Onir finds out that the hospital is into organ trafficking and that is against the law . He wants to see the Hospital Dean .He finds out that the Dean is with the owner of the hospital and the owner is Mr .Mital .Onir tells off the Dean and also tells Mr. Mital what is  going on in his hospital .

The Dean tries to make excuses but Onir really shouts at him . Mr. Mital also tells the Dean off for doing this and tells the peon to bring the real reports of the Chawl boy whose kidneys were taken out after he died . Mr .Mital fires the Dean .

Teju helps out Snehlata with a very big order for their shop . She is handling the customers really well and is making delicious Farsan . Jignesh is also there to lend Teju a helping hand  .Teju cannot believe that a lovely guy like Jignesh was rejected by so many girls and she tells him that .

Purvi is very worried about Ovi and Arjun coming to Pune with her and Onir .She calls Arjun and tells hi mthat he should make his own plans to go to the mandir with Ovi because she wants to spend some quality time with Onir  .Arjun looks like he is very sad to hear this but he tells her that it is Ok and he will handle Ovi  somehow .After putting the phone down , Purvi tells Onir that she has made an excuse and now Arjun and Ovi will not come with them .Onir finds it sweet that she said something  like spending time with him even if it was an excuse to stop Ovi and Arjun from coming with them .

The next day Arjun comes to the Deshmukh house and tells Ovi that he cannot go as he has an important meeting .Ovi was very excited about going .She had even bought a bracelet for her baby to get it blessed by Bappa .She insists that they should go .Savita also puts pressure on Arjun and Manav says that he wil lhandle the meeting  .Arjun has no choice but to agree to take Ovi with Onir and Purvi .

Precap : Manav is telling Savita that Sunny will be a good husband to Teju but that makes Savita very angry .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Tomorrow or Friday Accident will happen. No one will be able to stop this nonsense miscarriage track.
Before leaving, doctor warns Onir that he will take revenge from him. Will this accident happen that doctor's revenge?
I miss Ankita so much. She would add more logic to the show!

Thanks for the update Tanyaz :)
Thank for the update. Not liking this track.
I think Teju is falling for Jignesh.
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

I think Teju is falling for Jignesh.
😊That is the norm. Two sisters one guy, Two brothers one gal, maybe Ruchi will fall for Mittal too. Even Satish was first supposed to be engaged to Archana and ended up with Varsha...
Originally posted by indiansoap

😊That is the norm. Two sisters one guy, Two brothers one gal, maybe Ruchi will fall for Mittal too. Even Satish was first supposed to be engaged to Archana and ended up with Varsha...

If Teju falls for Jignesh...then Manav and Archana's children are...don't want to say the word in this forum. Wah!!!wah!!! Manav and Archana are failure as parents.

One daughter steals another daughter's fiancee on her wedding day. And top of that she is a psycho.

Another daughter is pregnant out of wedlock. And has a sacrificing disease, which needs to be cured asap.

Biological son is in jail because he is a criminal. Shame on him!!

If Teju falls for Jignesh...then she goes even beyond Ovi...two timing. She is going to break the brotherly bond between Jignesh and Sunny.

Sachin is good...but for nothing. Even he has shown some of his true colors before Arman's reunion...he was a jerk.

They are all Savita's grandchildren!!! not Arman's children.

I am just waiting for the day when they would introduce Archana's bahus...I am pretty sure they would be evil...even more than Savita.
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

If Teju falls for Jignesh...then Manav and Archana's children are...don't want to say the word in this forum. Wah!!!wah!!! Manav and Archana are failure as parents.

One daughter steals another daughter's fiancee on her wedding day. And top of that she is a psycho.

Another daughter is pregnant out of wedlock. And has a sacrificing disease, which needs to be cured asap.

Biological son is in jail because he is a criminal. Shame on him!!

If Teju falls for Jignesh...then she goes even beyond Ovi...two timing. She is going to break the brotherly bond between Jignesh and Sunny.

Sachin is good...but for nothing. Even he has shown some of his true colors before Arman's reunion...he was a jerk.

They are all Savita's grandchildren!!! not Arman's children.

I am just waiting for the day when they would introduce Archana's bahus...I am pretty sure they would be evil...even more than Savita.

Very cruel comment for this family but 100% True.