Thendral Wednesday Update 13/2/13

Posted: 11 years ago

"Once bitten twice shy"

A message clearly interpreted by Thulasi but not fully by TA STILL!!!

Once Thulasi now Deepa History Repeats...

Episode starts with Mohan explaining that he wont be able to attend the function because of Prabha. He is not ready to compromise.Thulasi tries to convince him but he doesn't listen to her. He says he & Kal will meet TA after he comes home. Kal tries to persuade him but he shouts back saying he is not ready to get insulted again. Padma who is listening to all this is happy that still her son is not fully a slave for Kal. Kal tries  to get MM's help in persuading him. MM also supports Mohan as it is not good for anyone.But he firmly states that Mohan shouldn't create any problem with Thuls and her friends. MM apologises and asks them to conduct the function. TA understands and takes Thuls with him bidding farewell to them.

Morning time. Function. Thuls in cute saree and TA too in half sleeve. Kanagu and Joseph comes welcomed by T &T . TA asks sorry to Kanagu for not giving contract to him.Kanagu understands it is a partnership and is happy. TA family arrives. Thuls welcomes them and Nit says his parents are busy will come later sometime. Prabha who ignores all of them asks the priest to start the pooja. TA asks him to wait for 2 mts as he is expecting Deepa & family. Prabha face getting irritated. VR arrives with Deepa. Prabha happily welcomes as welcome uncle which brings happiness in everyone's face and VR moves forward. But Prabha welcomes some stranger who is coming behind VR and insults him by not even looking at him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. VR feels really insulted. Deep and Indira shocked. Thuls gets angry goes to ask Prabha how he can insult his inlaws infront of public and he has no manners. TA asks her to keep quiet as it will lead to problems. Thuls not convinced but he asks her to welcome VR and Deepa who came for them. They welcome VR who feels Prabha is insulting them as he didn't like them to participate. VR says he just came for TA now looking at Prabha he has lost hopes. Deepa feels shattered. TA convince them saying they can convince Prabha and asks them to proceed for the pooja. Thuls also calls them who listens to TA & T and follows them.Prabha happily showing all his friends his office. Priest calls in for pooja. TA calls Prabha who stares and frowns at Deepa and family who neglects them totally ๐ŸคฌDeepa trying to look at his face.he doesn't even look at her which is clearly noticed bY thuls and particularly GW who passes an evil smile.

TA distributes sweets and asks them to proceed for lunch. He asks Prabha to take Deepa & family who hesitates and escapes by taking all his friends leaving out Deepa and family๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. VR feels deeply insulted and tells TA that he doesn't want to continue staying here๐Ÿ˜ญ. TA somehow convince to take food but he says he is not able to tolerate more pain. Deepa cries and leaves. TA & T feels sad. Kanagu & Jopseph comes and taunts that the food is worst and its expensive. They says that they are worried for TA as he had got a spendthrift and a useless partner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Joseph warns him to be cautious. Anand leaves and tease him for the food quality. He leaves asking him to take care of Shyamala. Kanagu and Joseph too leaves without eating food. Puvi also saying bye while GW asks happy Prabha that why he didn't mind his inlaws and questions him whether he has any problem with deepa. Prabha face falls. TA cuts her short and asks them to leave soon.

Prabha's sakhi Suchi comes to the function. Prabha very excited and face brightens with 1000 v seeing her. He is overwhelmed by her mere presence. TA & T with hawk  eyes look at this so happy friendly couple. She appreciates Prabha's interior designs .TA tells her that she is Prabha's ex which further furiates Thuls. Prabha introduces her to them & Shyamala. Prabha says SUchi is his friend and is going to work for them. Both of them shocked as SHyamala is appointed..Prabha says she is talented and she will be very helpful. THuls drags TA inside asking what type of manners he has. He didn't even consider VR and family but he happily welcomes this Suchi. She goes to question him .TA pacifies her   not to create a problem. She is getting more furious as how he ignored Deepa and now flirting with his ex now.She is angry on how he flirts with her and ignores TA for appointing her in the office.  She is consoled by TA who says we can talk to him later not now. HE asks Shyamala to take care of office and leaves to drop Thuls at home. THuls stares at her brother who is laughing wholeheartedly to Suchi's words.

TA takes her home. THuls in rudrathandavam mode. TA tries to cool her saying that she is pregnant and needs to maintain her cool. Thuls gets angry on how he insulted VR and Deepa and how he behaved with Suchi. How can he think of insulting them and how can he flirt with that suchi ignoring Deepa. She tells him that it was good that VR left otherwise Deepa would have got shattered by his behavior. TA calms her down saying they are friends. Thuls says not friend but his ex girlfriend.She gets suspicious of that Suchi and requests TA not to appoint her anymore as Deepa's life would be lost. She tells him not to suspect Suchi because once they loved. Thuls says its not a doubt but a fear. She is scared of Deepa's life as Prabha hides the fact that he is talking to Suchi to Deepa. She says she knows the trouble she faced with Charu in the same situation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. In her case atleast TA was firm in his belief that Charu was a friend but Prabha is a fool who would believe whatever that Suchi says. She says she knows how Charu tried to separate their life and she is scared for Deepa's life now. TA understands clearly now. But he supports Prabha๐Ÿ˜ฒ. He says he will be under TA's control ๐Ÿ˜•. Thuls says Deepa was happy without this marriage but now he has made her life a mess. TA says not to tell Deepa abt Suchi. If Suchi has some other thought other than friends then he will handle the matter to cut her relationship with Prabha without informing Deepa. Thuls ask her to get Suchis number as she wants to talk to her instead of Prabha who would jump out of anger. She says she will talk to her directly on this. TA says he will get the number and asks her to cool down.

SUchi talking happily to Prabha. Shyamala looks at them with irritation as they had been talking for a long time. SUchi asks who Shyamala is. Prabha says she is just TA's frnd swife and has no experience๐ŸคฌShe advice him as to why he took such employees. She wishes Prabha to have starting a wonderful business and grow big in society like his parents. Shyamala stares at them..

THodarum

PLEASE RATE THE FORUM ACTIVITIES IN FORUM CHASKA METER

Edited by harhem - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks hema for the update...
loved the way gw was packed off when she started her gw work! T's rudrathandavam mood also great matched by TA's sober expressions...
shyamala seems to hv got the hang of suchi now...waiting for the fireworks in the office! shud be interesting..gisel just keep the shots ready for prabha though!
Urupadiya intha episode la nadanthathu TA Thulasi kai "tighta" pidichi kutitu ponathuthan!
Suchi talking about expelling Shymla...wonderful...
I hope that English guy makes an entry sooner...I'm pretty she she had a big problem with him...
Praba ku business pathi ena theriyum? Illa ivakuthan ena theriyum?

Originally posted by vjayam

Thanks hema for the update...
loved the way gw was packed off when she started her gw work! T's rudrathandavam mood also great matched by TA's sober expressions...
shyamala seems to hv got the hang of suchi now...waiting for the fireworks in the office! shud be interesting..gisel just keep the shots ready for prabha though!

Puriyala?
U mean in the FF?
Aha...tubelight aitu irukeina?
This is the 2nd time I'm asking this "puriyala"๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Gisel

Puriyala?
U mean in the FF?
Aha...tubelight aitu irukeina?
This is the 2nd time I'm asking this "puriyala"๐Ÿ˜†

FF le i dont know...but kandippa for the coming office episodes!
Originally posted by vjayam

FF le i dont know...but kandippa for the coming office episodes!

Oh..shots as in gun shots! I thought screen shots!๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks Hema for the update!!

Thulasi had her hair braided in the function and when tamil brought her home her hair was open ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. How is that possible???As Vjayam said...thuls had to open out hair a bit to give maximum effect for her ruthrathandavan...๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for the update, haritha.

thuls, please stay away from this prabha/ suchi issue.. ethukku ippo suchi kku  phone call? do u want to make more enemies?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

good to see a lot of characters involved in this business .. more action!!
Thanks for the update.

May be after Thulasi's call to Suchi. Suchi instigates hime more about Deepa and her family this is the reason he comes home and shouts at her to choose between him and parents.

With him we cannot even enjoy thendral anymore.

As some people in forum pridicting that it could be because depression he is acting this way, which I don't think so. Because suchi who know him better told her friend that he is nice to people to get praises.

I think he helped VR to get praised and expected VR to be thankful forever I guess.
He helped sundari for the same reason I guess.

I hate this guy even when he was all nice, I din't like him. A guy who steals bike for fun and thrill (his introduction scene) is never a good person at heart.

Whatever he does he will do that for himself very selfish, he is worse then bhuvana.

TA/T are biggest fools. They don't even learn after all these life lessons. They believed Padma instantly and Partenership with prabha everyone warned them including deepa, These people will only learn in experience.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong in business, they fight initially regarding firing shyamala and hiring suchi matter and decide to stop partenership.

Thulasi has to answer sudha regarding that chain matter too. Hopefully sudha understandds this is GW plan and donot fight with T.

Sudha is one of my fav character
Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates Harhem.

TA's & Prabha downfall countdown has started.  If Prabha wants to land himself in the street, that is fine by me but poor TA.  I feel sorry for him.