~:.:Happy Birthday Sonia aka Predator.:.:~

Posted: 11 years ago

So it's the 14th of Feb! Yeah yeah, the usual Valentine's Day, but hey we've got something even more special to celebrate today than just "love"!!
It's the day a very sweet, genuine, and a completely love-filled bundle of joy was sent down to earth. Now you wonder whom I'm talking about..

Well, she can be found "preying" on VirIka, KaJen, ArHi/SaRun or even SRKajol.

Her usual habitats include the EHM forum, C/V section, and even the BollyCurry forum! All in all, she's a very active part of the I-F DT :D

I won't bore you with further clues as to who this special birthday girl is, rather present to you...

Sonia
aka Predator.

Have a great day and year ahead, Birthday Girl!

With loads of love from your friends at
BollyCurry and the other amazing people on India-Forums.

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
:.:MESSAGES:.:

-Stutz-

Happy Birthdayyy Nikammi!!!! *badi wali jhappi*
Aaj toh special shikaar kiya hoga nai? Hahaha! Birthday hai Valentines Day hai.. Big party na?
Which animals are coming for JS' party :p paaltu hai ya sab teri tarah junglee.. Lol

ok ok.. I'll keep mum.. Phy has rotten my brain and sense of hunor :| Have a LOVELY day JS! Have an amazing year and wishing you all the happiness in life!

It has been a year since I have got to know you..and the memories are nothing but amazing! Your friendship I cherish, your help I respect! You're seriously a gem <3 *gets sentimental* lmao!

Can't wait to meet you! M cominnnggg :D

gift you've got already.. Toh abhi k liye bye :* ILY! Muah!

-Stuti

-RD-

Dear (Soni Kudi 😳😆) Sonia🤗

In the soft gleaming night of stars
May all your dreams come true
May every star of every night
Bring love ,joy , health and loads of success to you
Happy Happy Bday !!!!

Best Wishes
Pooja

Visha_Dhami

Dear Sonia,

I've known you for sometimes now. Such a sweet girl with a sweet name but scaring others with the name Predator 😆 How lucky you are that your Birthday is same date as Valentine's Day 
I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day. May god bless you always. 

I could not make you a gift in time but you can always drop me a PM if you want a creation. Have a Great day ahead 😃

*Khushii*

H e l l o ! ! !  JS!! Humari      J u n g l i      S h i k a r i . 
Many many happy returns of the day 🤗 May God bless you with all the happiness you deserve and you find yourself a pati soon 😉🤣 Erm yea... one more year went by. Did ya even realize? 😛 Hope you have many more new and great memories to add. 
H a p p y     B i r t h d a y       a g a i n      a n d      e n j o y       t h e       d a y      =D
Loads of love, 
Khushi. 
Ps: burdened with school work. Gift baadmein 😳

KS_Shreya

Happy Birthday Sonia!!! May all your wishes come true!!

-Deepali88-

🥳Happy Birthday Sonia🥳
Wish you many many happy returns of the day 
May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots and lots of love ,success and happiness in life ...Enjoy this day to the fullest .
I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things That m
akes you so special, not just on your special day, But on every day of the year!

Joy is what I wish for you
Success in everything you do
Hope all your dreams come true
And luck may not leave you.
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams..
Lots Of Love and Hugs

Deepali

Musical Happy Birthday Scraps for Orkut, Myspace

swethasyam08

Dear Sonia!!!

Wishing u from my bottom of the heart a Very Happy Birthday 🤗

Here's a small message for ypu on ur special day 😳

Wishing you happiness, To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter, To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship, Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy, The birthday can bring!

Happy Birthday!!!

With love

Swetha

-Ravjot-

YOUUU!
Yes you! No not you, you! Sonia! Yes you! Predator ji!

K I have no idea where I'm going with this😳🤣 I thought I'd be all cool and send an awesome-yet not creepy type message and I was on a roll. Until I realised I can't type and kept pressing backspace and for
got what I was gonna say😳🤣

Anywho! Happy burday🤗 Hope you have an awesome pawesome (I would've used a real word and said possum but that's an animal and they kinda..look...scary...). Hope you get a big giant cake and *hopefully* no one cakes you😆

Happy Burday once again!

-Ravjot

Smileyface

Happy Birthday Sonia! Hope you have a great day and year! May your year be filled with lots of happiness and smiles and you get everything you wish for! Even though we haven't talked a lot its great to have you as a BC buzzer! It's really a pleasure working with you in BC and hopefully we can interact more!! Eat lots of cake and send some to me as well ;)

much love
hershi

-Ridzzi-

YOU GIRL. 🤓

Kitne ka shikar kiya predator ji? 😆

Well ji, Hello ji, Hi ji, Pehechana ji? 🤣 Let me cut of this Ji ji crap and get to the point. So what are u doing? 😳 Reading? good good!

Okay, i tried being crazy, WHICH i cannot meri PS 🤗

So without anymore madness and being meano mean, here's wishing u a MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!!

So enjoy your day and have greaaat fun.
Haaapppy Birthdaaay! *tight hug*

My gift is pending. I'll make and post it soonie<3

Love Yooou!
Your CC 😆

-Rasmi24-

Happy Birthday Sonia
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day

May God Bless You

love
 Rasmi

D
UGGUlicious

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!

Happy Birthday Sonia 😃
Many Many happy returns of the day
Hugs&Love
Parm

DevvivekAshNi

Pyar Ke Din Aya Aapka Janamdin, Khushiyan Khoob Laya Aapka Janamdin, Pyar Ke Mausam sa, Behka sa, Chehka Sa, Apke Swabhaav Sa..!
Ye Pyaar Ka Din, Hai Sirf Aapka, Sirf Aapka!
Jeevan Me Jiyo Aap Aaj Khusiyan Nayi, Pyar Banke Mehnke Aapke Rishte Sabhi, Aapko Bahut-Bahut Badhaiyan Aapke Shubh Din Ki, Aapke Janamdin Ki...
Aapka Har Din Ban Jaye, Uhi Kuch Pyara Sa, Dil Me Bhi, Pyar aur Aapke Jeevan me Aapki Khusiyan Hazaar.

Happy Happy Birthday Sonia😳, here's my gift to you, I made a Poem for you. I hope you would Love it.Though We both dont know Each other but for me, your Happiness on your B'day is important. I would Like to Know you & your Review to my Creativity.
Also, wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, Sonia!

Best Regards, be Happy Dev
🤗

gk_09

Happy Birthday Sonia 🤗

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness in your life. You're an amazing person to work with! Really glad to have you on the team. 

Have a blast. Make sure you save some cake for the Newsroom! 

Gurprit

Jenifer.

Happy birthday, Sonia!

May all the dreams you dreamed, hopes you hoped and wishes you wished all come true. And may all the cookies you receive be all delivered to me.

Have a fantabulous one!

Yuvika_15

"Happy Birthday Sonia" Hope u have a wonderful day and all your wishes come true! keep working hard...im sure u will do reali well! take care hun
Lots of love from
Yuvika

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
:.:Gifts:.:

:.:Because you're special:.:

So, here is bringing to you a mock interview of our birthday Girl - Sonia - She may or may not be anything like this in real life, but oh well! This is our way of telling her that she's special to us. VERY special. 🤣

Fariha: So, Sonia, you're how old now?
Sonia: I'm only..the same age as everyone else on this forum. I'm very young. But I'm me. 😉

Saraa: Predator Ji, what's that one thing you like to eat the most?
Sonia: Paneer Pasta.

Fariha: Do you plan on being married soon? YES?
Sonia: [Blushes] [Keeps on blushing]

Saraa: What would you do if you ever met Karan Tacker?
Sonia: Probably die. No, faint most likely. And then he'll take me to the hospital in his arms. [Goes in her ga-ga land]

--

That was a lame attempt by Saraa, because she's awesome like that. 🥱😆

But here's something from Fariha because she is the awesome-est of us all.

Phoolon se khili ho zindagi ki har subah
Hansi se khili ho zindagi ki har shaam
Khushi ho tumhari humsafar
Aur gham na kabhi le tumhara naam!

...L.A.M.E... 🤣

We would like to thank everyone for sending in messages at the last minute. And special thanks to pratsy, Trouble. and lonelyshadow for making the graphics and all the amazing things that make this thread look presentable.

Hello Hello! 🤗🤗🤗

Kaisan ho? 😛

Oh God! That is exactly how our conversation always starts. You are the best coolbie I have come across on India-Forums. Honestly. It just plain sucks that this thread came up soo late. Sorry! 😳🥱

Anyway, so I hear that it's your birthday?

HAPPYY BIRTHDAAAYYY! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

You're a genuinely nice person, remain the same and never change! NEVER! ☺️

You are always going to remain predator ji to me! Because you're just that and not Sonia. 😆😆

I made a little something for you. Please excuse the crappiness. It's just like it is. My GIF thing crashed, so it's only the signatures. 😳 Hope you like 'em and have a greaaat day! Because you deserve it.

Love youuu!
Saraaa. 

Soniaaa! The best team mate I could ever work with, and I mean it! How many teams are we in anyway? EHM, NL, BC..and hopefully manyyy more to come! :D

Sooo it's the big day! Bachi bari horahi hai! 😆

Wish you  a veryyy Happy Birthday!!! 🤗🤗

You're a sweetheart and such an honest person...someone whom everyone would love to interact and work with <3
May Allah bless you and shower you with happiness and blessings all year round and foreverrr!

Love you! 🤗
Fariha
Eeekkksss Sonia's birthday🥳

Feliz Cumpleanos🥳

Wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday Sonia 🤗 

May you have your life filled with happiness,fame, health, peace and love, 

You are one of the sweetest person, I have met, most helpful, generous and kind, I remember, the days in SNS forum, when you used to post the MOTWs and leave confused comments regarding Urmi and Rashi in Saathiya...during our first few encounters, found you very cute.

then after me joining DT, we started talking more frequently in NL team and in EHM C&V sec (which is our meeting point) and you come across as a dedicated member who always spreads the positive and lively feelings around😳...

Sonia enjoy your birthday, have a great time with family, friends, flowers and love (14th Feb, V-day you can't escape flowers lol) 

Always stay blessed, may you have bright and happy future🤗

Lots of love and before I leave, N'joy your birthday with this 

p.s: beautiful thread Saaraa and Fairy 👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LnNymPyRDhQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0yT1_zMBwk&list=PL41886748D18D5781&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
Junglee shikariii!!!! Janam din ki dhaer saari shubkaamnayein! Hahaha.. Happy Birthdayyy!!!! Have an awesome day... Party hard!

AMAZING thread Banana and fari ji! Me lubbs you'll
Eeeks! Happy Birthday Sonia!

You've been a great help on the forum, and I sincerely thank you for that! You're a great member of the DT and you do a fabulous job! Thank you thank you thank you so much for all your work!

Here's hoping you have an amazing day and a fabulous year ahead! God Bless you in all your future plans!

Lots of love,

Ritchelle
🥳Once again  Janamdin Mubarak ho Sonia

I wish you a great and wonderful Happy Birthday!! 🤗🤗

I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day.. u deserve it!!  🥳

BEAUTIFUL B.day thread Saraa & Fairy🤗