Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Belated Birthday dear fellow
You are so sweet <3
anjaliipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Predator.

THANK YOU Anjali! <3

Geez, how did you figure out that I like Strawberry flavored cakes?
πŸ€—

So glad u liked it πŸ˜Š
I love strawberry flavoured cake too that's why i posted this 4 youπŸ˜ƒ  
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Let me know when you're done with your page long reply..I'll edit 🀣

Happy belated Birthday !!!
hope you had an amazing day :D

Armu4eva thumbnail
Dear Sonia... 

Wish u a very very Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

May u have a great ...grand day ...ahead..!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Dear Sonia... 

Wish u a very very Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

May u have a great ...grand day ...ahead..!

Thank you Tanu, you're such a darling! πŸ€—
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Predator.

Ravs Di, you never seize to amaze me! I've always been your fan and you've finally arrived! I feel like a celebrity nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Tbh, I'd always eves drop into your conversation with others, and laugh at how funny you are. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You should've joined in! Next time I demand you make an appearance 😎
You're message is just TOO awesome! Thank you for sparing some time to wish me, I feel honored! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—  I feel honored that you think so highly of me😳 And I'm surprisedthat this means so much to you. A bit overwhelming but usually it's supposed to be the birthday girl who should be overwhelmedno? Anywho, hope your day of janam was a blast [8D]

Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago
Poojakumari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy B'day Soniaa...God bless you.. :)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Hello Hello! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kaisan ho? πŸ˜›

Oh God! That is exactly how our conversation always starts. You are the best coolbie I have come across on India-Forums. Honestly. It just plain sucks that this thread came up soo late. Sorry! 😳πŸ₯±

Anyway, so I hear that it's your birthday?

HAPPYY BIRTHDAAAYYY! πŸ₯³

You're a genuinely nice person, remain the same and never change! NEVER! ☺️

You are always going to remain predator ji to me! Because you're just that and not Sonia. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I made a little something for you. Please excuse the crappiness. It's just like it is. My GIF thing crashed, so it's only the signatures. 😳 Hope you like 'em and have a greaaat day! Because you deserve it.

Love youuu!
Saraaa. 

To begin with, THANK YOU SO MUCH for making this thread for me, on my birthday. Even if it was late or last minute, I cannot thank you enough for at least remembering that it was my 23rd, and getting something done for me! *that good feeling of being special* πŸ€—

I'd love it if you preferred calling me Predator. There's a secret to why I love this word, it relates to my dangerous love story πŸ˜† Kabhi fursat mein, I'll tell you. 

And dude! I don't have you on WhatsApp. πŸ₯Ί

I've loved all the gifts you made, on all my ever green favorite couples! Loooved them and using them ASAP! 

Hey hey hey. I'm definitely not the best coolbie here, let's not get into a fight with other coolbies πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ But wait, may be not the best, but surely the coolest one around right?  πŸ€£ Too much blowing of my own trumpet.

It's hardly been a few months that I've known you, like since you became a Coolbie for IPK. I do remember seeing you around when you were a part of the Retro group? (I'm guessing I got the name wrong) After IPK, bang on! I became your fan. πŸ˜† I know this is like the lamest thing ever, but yes. It's 100% true!

So at the end of the day, I'm SO glad we became friends, I hope this goes a long way!
And if you ever ever ever come to London, please knock on my door, I'd love to serve you and have some time with the kids! πŸ˜Ž

Thank you so much, and love youuu πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—