ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I would run out of all my proposals...
๐Ÿคฃ
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG! Sighhh, even though it's not real, I will propose to the love of my life! ๐Ÿคฃ

Dearest, Chad Michael Murray. 

I love you. THERE I said it. Okay, maybe I said it more than once but it's not my fault that you don't even know I exist! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Seriously dude, I love your smile! The way you just light my life up every time you are on screen! 
God, I don't even know who I like better. You, or your One Tree Hill character Lucas Scott? You're both similar in so many ways, okay I love you both the same much! ๐Ÿค—
BUT seriously, I have been in love with you since you graced my television screen with your gracefulness? ๐Ÿ˜† And I really wished I met you some day but I know I'll probably scream and faint, just like any other fan girl so I will just have to dream this time.
And as Taylor Swift so eloquently said, "You're the best thing that's ever been mine". ๐Ÿ˜Ž Except you haven't. BUT in my dreams you have! 
YOU ARE MINE. Okay? In a not-so-stalkerish-way. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
And even though, you're the guy and you're meant to be proposing to me, on this special Valentine's day, I will like to ask you...
CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY, will you marry me? โ˜บ๏ธ
โค๏ธ

P.S. Anyone else thinking of proposing to CMM. DON'T. Because I will hunt you down! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The Biwi to my RK, Saraa, will you be my valentine? โ˜บ๏ธ

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yesss, RK ki saali. I shall be your ONLY valentine. โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Minionite thumbnail
Ok reserved because my list is long: Harshad Chopra, Varun Dhawan, Salman Khan, Hasan Zaidi, Aditya Srivastava, Dayanand Shetty, and a few more.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Zahara, ahhh, CMM

Loved him since OTH times! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Without the sky there will be no moon and sun..

That's how i am without Varun & Siddharth, I am not who i am...
๐Ÿ˜†
My list goes on..,but that's just it for now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
..Sana... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan Singh Grover,Vivian Dsena and Barun Sobti<3
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! Bannanana๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Thank you thank you๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— NO! I love that nicknameโ˜บ๏ธ Potato bag.. seriously?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

My proposal.. bahut log hai, time kam hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ So I am gonna run away without proposing..

p.s Baruns first on my listโ˜บ๏ธ i mish my BS๐Ÿ˜’
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow nice thread...but whom should I propose?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•...my list is very long u know...don't u blv?ok let me tell u my list...๐Ÿ˜‰...my first crush is SRK...I have a crush on him when I can't talk properly...I don't know my name but I know his name...๐Ÿ˜ณ...but then...Hritik,Jhon,KSG(DMG time),Karan Wahi(Remix time),Karan Patel(Kasturi time),Rajeev Khandelwal(KTH time),Vivian(PKYEK time),Siddhant Karnick(Remix time),Ashish Kapoor(DEK time) n the list go on...but this all r my ex now...right now I have crush on my Mohitwa..well not from now but from the time when I first saw him in tv...long time ago I have a crushed on him...Siddharth Malhotra,Varun Dhawan,Randeep Hooda(don't you dare to say anything about this.๐Ÿ˜ก)...Robert Pattinson,Joseph Morgan they all r my present crush but my true love is...none other then Ian...now how I propose him...even if I imagine that he's standing infront of me then I'll faint..โ˜บ๏ธ..I'll say..

Me:Ian..โ˜บ๏ธ
Ian:yes?
Me:look m a straight forward girl..so I told u everything clearly...and I want to say u that I...I don't care whom u love but m 100% sure that I love you and if you don't love me it's fine but I'll love you forever with my heart and soul and always wait for you till my last breath..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ian:๐Ÿ˜•
Me:what?๐Ÿ˜’
Ian:no..it's just...uh...m speechless...it's just that..um noone ever proposed me like that...๐Ÿ˜ณ...always I propose the girls..this is the first time someone propose me...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I love you too...๐Ÿ˜‰
Me:eh...really?๐Ÿ˜ณ...then what about ur GF?๐Ÿ˜›
Ian:forget about her..m with you n ur mine only mine..
ME:โ˜บ๏ธ

P.S.-seriously don't think of proposing Ian...๐Ÿ˜ก..he's only mine..n I post first so he's mine...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by deboleena.manna - 11 years ago