Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Zahara, ahhh, CMM

Loved him since OTH times! 😳

I love OTH! I just cried when he left. 
Umm proposal huh?

Done.

Zayn Malik, My bradford badboy. Can you tell me why i feel a tug in my heart whenever i see you? And to think that you reminded me of someone else when i first saw you. Forgive me for that if you can but trust me, you have carved a place in my heart.

Do you know that i have never seen eyes like yours and i probably never ever will?

Your voice is like my own lullaby, and sometimes i wish only i could hear you sing.

And oh..everytime i see little thing i wish that you were looking at me instead of the camera and singing your lines.

"Your hand fits in mind like its made just for me, But bear this in mind it was meant to be..So im joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me"

Remember this Mr Malik😆^^^

So. Without a split seconds doubt. I love you.

*Oh wow this thread just reminded me how obsessed i am -.-*
Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
Hello All ,

How are you ? I am back after almost 4 years , since I last had an activity on this forum and 3 years since Kyunki ended .. But you know what , I will miss all those good old days of Kyunki ... I have been a great fan of Hiten and Gauri and could not forget them all these years ... I had a huge crush on Gauri which being the most dominant reason 😆 . Now that they are both parents to such cute children , had taken them off from TV nowadays ... But who cares , Karan-Nandini will always remain a phenomenon ... always so much in our hearts ...

I am writing in this thread , because in the other threads , there had been hardly any sort of activity of late ... I just found something precious a few days ago and could not wait to share with all of you ...

It's a new Youtube channel named "myStarClassics" by ""starclassicofficial" which has all the episodes of Kyunki right from the first . Those golden days of Karan-Nandini , all once again in the episodes ... Catch it up on youtube . Incase , you didnt know ,  here is the link below :

http://www.youtube.com/user/starclassicofficial
Edited by srgclub - 11 years ago

I am writing in this thread , because in the other threads
 , there had been hardly any sort of activity of late ..
. I just found something precious a few days ago
and could not wait to share with all of you ...

-------------------------------
john orten

[email protected]

http://alladsclassified.com

I would like to propose to DD ..my darling drashti dhami .Youre the only one who can force a girl to propose to a girl😆 .Love you loads sweetheart .
I love you more than anything jaanu muah muah muah