ARHI SS : ME & MY ASR Thd 2 link Pg 1

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Friends

Now a start to a new SS. Though Im just posting the prologue now, I will be starting this only after I finish either of my FFs DMR or FYF. Expecting to entertain you guys with this SS...
Thanks for a wonderful support and encouragement  for my writings. Its the motivation from you all which makes me  write more and more on Arhi.

PS : The character names belong to the serial IPKKND.

SS : ME & MY ASR

PROLOGUE & CHARACTER SKETCH

Some of us believe Life has given us choices.. We are the ones who select the good and bad for us. Some which we presume to be good might turn out to be a wrong and a bad choice, but some which we presume to be bad might turn good and right choice. Here we are watching the girl who believes in destiny which had made a right choice for her irrespective of every flaws and faults she experiences in the relationship. Her firm belief and her trust on her love is never shaken even though the situations demand to break that relationship.

This story is a perspective from a 25 year old sweet and cute girl who is working as journalist who has not so much ambitions and aspirations in life. A simple, happy go lucky girl who takes life as it is, who has "Himalayan" patience  and the most importantly who has nothing in this world except her LOVE, her LIFE, her everything which is -- her "ASR".

ASR on the contrary a shrewd & snobbish upcoming business man who believes in hardwork,who writes his own destiny and who wants everyone to be under his control particularly the love of his life his "Khushi".Nothing can stop him. His khushi is "HIS OWN KHUSHI"... Do you need more to know about him when anything comes into matter related to HIS KHUSHI ?

Wait for it guys... πŸ˜‰

Other character descriptions during the teaser. πŸ˜›

Edited by harhem - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Interesting concept.
Nice prologue...
Plz do pm me.
Hey dear
again u BANG!! With another unique love story love it
pls update it soon
And HAPPY PREM SANKRANTI to all sweet friends.
nice prologue harhem di...,
i hope u write more about Arshi.
b'coz you are amazing writer. 😊
Ohh hw can i miss it,I shdn't hv logged off 😭
Never mind i m Super Duper lucky to comment nw
-----------------------------------------------------

Yipee another new work of yrs πŸ₯³
I will go Crazy wid ur writing one day πŸ˜†

Prologue seems to say tat Khushi is kind of kind hearted n Arnav sort of possessive abt her 😳
Wondering where d story goes
Update jaldi jaldi naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by crizal - 11 years ago
nice topic ...
waiting 4 next update
Interesting.
continue soon.

WoW!

his Khushi!!