Hongey Judaa Na Hum

I Love You Aamna <3

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Everytime i see Aamna its like i'm gona faint!! 😳 I lose control of my heart!!❤️ She is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen!! 😳 Seeing her in a serial regularly again makes my day!! 😊It makes me smile, happy & excited!! No one makes me more happy than Aamna does!!❤️ I waited a long time for her to make a comeback on screen coz i missed those days a lottt when she last appeared in a serial KTH!! Seeing her in HJNH bought those days back!! I can say a lottt about this amazing girl!! 😳 I only watch the show coz of her!!❤️ She makes my heart beat like no other, even the thought of her, i'm totally lost in her!!

Keep up the great work Aamna & i hope HJNH runs as long as possible coz i'm loving the show!! You light up my screen baby!! 😳 No one can do a better job than you as Muskaan, i'm proud of you!!🤗🤗🤗May your life be filled with loads more success, joy & happiness, god bless you always!!❤️ You are the best & will always be the best!!❤️

Its been some time that i wanted to write such a post expressing my feelings & love & also to say thank you!! 😊 There will never be another you, you are perfect in every way!!❤️

Happy Valentine's Day Baby!!❤️ I wish I was spending it with you!! I Love You Sooo Sooo Sooo Much Much Always & Forever Muah!! No one can ever replace you in my heart!!❤️

AamnaLover Forever!!❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its ok to love someone from the world of entertainment, but i feel sorry for the girl who will marry you. She will take  the second place in your heart.
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hgcool

omg you re so obsessed with her.

You like her so much completely crazy. But if you do like her tot hat extent then doesnt  it irritate you to see her doing romantic soaps not with you but other actors. 😆😆

i hope in HJNH they dont show very romantic scenes of her with co star otherwise you'll break your TV set na. hehe 🤣

Yeah it does, thats why i wish i was the hero in her shows!!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Its ok to love someone from the world of entertainment, but i feel sorry for the girl who will marry you. She will take  the second place in your heart.

I believe we find that special person at some stage in our life & i've found mine!!❤️ I've loved her for 8 years, so i guess you understand how it feels!!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AamnaLover

I believe we find that special person at some stage in our life & i've found mine!!❤️ I've loved her for 8 years, so i guess you understand how it feels!!

You say you've found the special person but you're not likely to get her, are you? Think realistically.
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

You say you've found the special person but you're not likely to get her, are you? Think realistically.

I know its unlikely!!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
I cant help it guys!! 😆I'll never lose hope & keep chasing my dreams!! 😉
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AamnaLover

I cant help it guys!! 😆I'll never lose hope & keep chasing my dreams!! 😉

Shoaib ... have hope and  chase your dreams but when a girl comes in your life who loves you for you then put her first. And let Amna remain a beautiful dream.
Wow i'm going all filmy   😆

FIZK6 thumbnail
hgcool ... if you dont mind me asking, are you a girl or a boy? 
-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol nice replies everyone😆... Blad someday you will meet her😆... but i dont think she will be with you forever...