Valentine's Special OS: Bin tere kya hai jeena..

Posted: 11 years ago
Heylo my lovely ladies.. πŸ€—

Me is back..πŸ˜‰
The trip was lovely and a perfect belated Birthday celebration.. All thanks to the two special men in my life who decided to not be jerks and accompany me on an official tour.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyway, I'm back.. And.. Errmmm..

Well, here's your Valentine's Day Surprise as promised! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Here's a sneak-peak into why it happened..

While I was penning down the latest Chapter of The Lady in Red, a thought crossed my mind.. We've had soo many beautiful pieces of works written on Ariya, Arisha and even newcomers (Reva and Priya- My favorites!!)

However, here's what pinched me.. Do we really expect Arjun to get over Roshni, his beloved dead wife? We may have divided opinions here, I'm sure.. 😊

Whatever little glimpses of ArNi that we've witnessed on the show so far, have really touched me.. The actors (Shaleen and Samiksha share a beautiful chemistry and have put soul into those scenes..)

Why shouldn't we be celebrating that beautiful bond? Don't they deserve a Valentine's Special dedication? Of course they do.. And hence, here I am..

Hope I've done justice to the duo.. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. : Dedications..

1. To all you people on Arjun forum, who've been with me throughout the last 6 months.. I've spent some really priceless moments here..

2. To ArNi lovers (myself included) who sometimes wish it had all never happened..

3. Shilpa.. It was only after the PM that we shared, that the thought of actually penning this one down crossed my mind. (Hope you remember which one..) πŸ˜‰ Hope I'll feel less guilty when I add in Ariya/ Arisha/ Arsy scenes next time..

4. To each one of you who believe in 'Hum ek baar jeete hain.. Ek baar marte hain.. Shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai.. Aur Pyaar.. Woh bhi ek baar hi hota hai..'

Wokay.. enough of speeches.. Scroll down for lots more..

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 11 years ago
                                                  ArNi OS:

Part 1

They walked out of Hard Rock Cafe, Mumbai holding their heads high.. Nabbing a criminal and serving justice to the victim, always gave them a sense of satisfaction; however it was slightly different today..
The victim had been a young girl, who must've been too excited about the clichd Valentine Day Celebration Parties being held in pubs and clubs throughout the city.. Little had she known that it would end this way..

Having handed over her lifeless body to her fianc, the ETF team walked towards their SUV.. Only a pair of feet refused to follow them.. His eyes were fixed on the young man sobbing next to ambulance..

The man had just lost his beloved.. Nothing anyone said or did would bring her back.. The void left behind by her untimely loss would probably never be filled.. He would cry in the shadows of the dark in the night and lead a life as cold as ice in broad daylight.. He would probably stop living..
He would probably turn into another Arjun Suryakant Rawte..

Arjun heard his name being called out and walked to the SUV. Having informed Rathore that he would head back home on his own, he had left the sight, silently praying to the Almighty to bless the young man with courage and strength to be able to withstand his loss..

He twisted the key into the door lock and the familiar hollowness engulfed him.. His eyes wandered over the sight in front of him; the pale white walls stared back at him.. This is how it had been for the last 2 years..

Letting out a loud sigh, he stepped into his house.. Because that's what it was.. A house.. It had been a home, once..

He walked to the couch and slumped on it untying his shoe laces.. A flash of light blinded him; he had drifted into a memory from more than two years ago..

'Arjun.. Kahan ho.. Kabse bula rahi hoon tumhe..'

He spun around, rolling up sleeves of his crisp white shirt and found his pretty wife smiling at him..
A bright smile instantly lit up his lips and reflected in his glistening eyes..
He leaned forward and quickly pecked her cheek, 'Good Morning, Biwi..'

She frowned and raised a brow at him, 'Aaj bhi Good Morning?'

He stepped back and hooked a finger under her chin,
 'Hmm.. Ab Morning toh roz hoti hai na.. Aur jab tum saath ho, toh har morning apne aap Good ho jaati hai..'

A smile curled up on her lips but he saw her shrug it away..
'Woh toh theek hai, lekin tum bhool gaye aaj kya hai?'

He raised a brow and thought over it for a few seconds.. No birthdays.. No anniversary.. No festivals.. Phir aaj kya hai?

She saw him lost in thought and shook her head, 'Rehne do.. Tumse toh expect karna hi fizool hai..'

He saw her plop on the bed and knitted his brows,
Whoa! ACP Arjun.. Aaj toh tumhari khair nahi.. Subah subah Biwi ko naaraz kar diya. Aaj toh tumhara encounter taye hai..'

He knelt in front of her and held her hands in his, 'Ab aisa kya gunaah kar diya maine?'

She made a face and looked away,
 'Aaj 14
th February hai.. Poori duniya aaj ke din Valentine's Day celebrate karti hai.. Pyaar ka jashn manati hai..
Lekin tum? Rehne do.. Tumhe apne chor-kaatilon se fursat miley tab na.."

He grinned at her descripton of his job and placed their entwined hands in her lap, "Roshni.. Tumhe pata hai na, main inn sab Days mein nahi manta.. I don't believe in them..

Aur pyaar ka izhaar karne ke liye ya usse celebrate karne ke liye, hum saal mein ek din ka intezaar kyun karein? Ab yeh to naainsaafi hogi, hai na..'

Roshni looked up at her husband and realised he had a valid point, as always..

However, she had expected him to wish her.. It was their first Valentine's together..

She blinked her eyes and slowly released her fingers from his. She straightened his collar and stood up,
"Rehne do.. Waise bhi romantic subject mein na tumhare marks thode kam hi aate hain.."

He shook his head and turned to the mirror smiling,
"Hmm.. so toh hai.. Ab mujhe
Chai milegi, ya aaj Valentine's Day ke occasion pe kitchen se bhi chutti hai?"

He saw her shooting glares at him in the mirror. She uncrossed her arms across her chest and tapped his shoulder,
"Jitna pyaar apni
Chai se karte ho na, uska aadha bhi kabhi mujhse kiya hai?'

He saw her march out and shook his head at his silly, adorable wife..

A photoframe fell to the floor alerting him.. He snapped out of his thoughts and picked it up.. Her angelic face smiled back at him and a lone tear trickled down his eye..

Bin tere kya hai jeena
Bin tere tya hai jeena..

Meri dil ki rani tum
Meri khushiyon ka mausam..

Mere khwaabon ke tabeer
Mere sapno ki tasveeer..

Bin tere.. kaisi yaaar
Woh jeet ho ya haar..

Tere sang hai sab kuch..
Tu naa ho toh bekaar...

Bin tere kya hai jeena..
Bin tere kya hai jeena..

He replaced the frame back on the table and wiped his moist eyes with the back of his palm
'Happy Valentine's Day, Roshni..'

Scroll down for more.. πŸ˜ƒ

Part 2

He stepped out of the shower, a few minutes later.. The uncreased bedspread and a huge portrait of them together caught his eye. He slumped on the carpet at the foot of the bed and closed his eyes shut. Since it was the only thing he did when her memories called out to him..

He hadn't called her even once during the day as he always did.. Roshni had been upset initially. However upon hearing that he would probably be stuck in a case all night along as well, she had gone to visit her parents..
Maybe she would miss him a little lesser if she went away from the house, which reminded her of him with every living breath..

No matter, how long she had gone away, she would always return to him at the end of the day..
She rang the doorbell and wasn't surprised that he hadn't returned home yet..
Having exchanged quick greetings with the driver, she unlocked the door with her set of keys..

Everything was just as she had left it hours back.. She smacked herself mentally.. What were you expecting? Ki Arjun tumhare liye koi surprise plan karega?

Silly girl.. He's a cop, for crying out loud.. He's got an entire city to protect and guard.. Toh kya hua agar woh inn saari baaton mein nahi maanta..

That doesn't mean ki usska pyaar tumhare liye kam ho jayega, hai na..

She shook her head and shrugged the negative thoughts away.. He loved her and that was reason enough for her to live..

She pushed the bedroom door open and the sight in front of her stole her breath away..

The room was dimly light with glossy red candles.. White and red rose petals lay at her feet.. Large white and crimson balloons adorned the pale white walls..

An aroma of the musky candles and flowery rose petals flooded her senses.. She slowly tiptoed into the room, with a wide smile playing on her lips..
Her eyes took in the beautiful sight yet again and then wandered around the room to look for him..

She knocked on the door of the washroom and found it empty.. A slight chill in the air tickled her senses and she walked in the direction of the slightly ajar balcony door.

She slowly pushed the door aside and sighed..

A table for two,stood in the middle of the balcony, draped with a satiny white table-cloth..
 A thick, bright red candle flickered on the candle stand in the middle of the table..

The creamy white tablecloth was covered with blood red rose petals.. A rich and creamy strawberry and white chocolate cake sat on the table waiting for it to be devoured..

Her smile grew wider and went all the way up to her eyes.. She closed her eyelids softly reveling in the beauty of the moment..

A warm arm snaked around her waist, drawing her into him.. She felt him snuggle into her curly black hair and a trail of tears trickled down her eye..

A drop of tear fell on his arm and he frowned.. Slowly spinning her around in his arm, the other hand went up to flick it away..
She felt his soft lips on her forehead and smiled amidst tears..
'Happy Valentine's Day, Roshni..'

She cupped his face and kissed his cheek, 'Happy Valentine's Day, Arjun..'

Arjun parted from her pulled out a chair for her. Having made her sit comfortably, he occupied the other one himself..

Roshni plopped her elbow on the table and looked into his eyes, her eyes full of love and gratitude for the man, who was her soulmate..

He placed his fingers on hers and smiled genuinely, 'Accha laga?'

She nodded her head and smiled, 'Bohot..'

And the next moment, it was replaced by a frown, 'Lekin tum? Tum toh iss sab mein believe hi nahi karte.. Toh phir?'

He entwined his fingers with hers and brought them close to his lips,
'Hmm nahi karta.. Lekin pyaar mein believe karta hoon..'

She smiled half-heartedly and he planted a soft kiss on her fingers,
'Aur tumhari har khwaish, har khushi aur iss pyaari se muskurahat ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon..

Toh phir yeh Valentine's Day kya cheez hai..'

She smiled and cupped his face; letting her eyes do the thanking bit.. Thanking him not for the surprise, but for being a part of her life.. For making it worth living..

He picked up the knife and handed it to her, smiling,
'Aur waise bhi, yeh agar do pyaar karnewalon ka celebration hai, toh bhala hum peechekaise reh sakte hain? Hai na.. Chalo ab cake kaato..'

She nodded her head and the knife sliced through the spongy creamy cake..

She took a slice of the cake and stood up.. He looked on curiously and smiled when she sat in his lap, facing him..

Arjun's arms wound around her waist on cue and she leaned into him, lightly pecking his lips, 'I love you, Arjun..'

He smiled against her and had just parted his lips to speak when the cake smashed against his open mouth.. His eyes popped out wide and he heard her laugh..

She winked at him, 'That was for keeping me waiting all day..'

He raised a brow at her and before she realised it, she felt his cake smeared lips lazily graze her cheek..

She wriggled in his arms, struggling to move away while he held her closer..

He saw her pout and moved back, wiping his mouth with a piece of tissue,
 'That was for not letting me finish..'

She lowered her lashes and clenched them tight, fisting his collar, when his lips moved along her cheek..
He grinned at the effect he had on her and resumed eating his share of the cake..

She eventually gave in to the sweet torture and leaned onto his shoulder, relishing the moment and thanking her stars for blessing her with him..

The balcony door banged shut, breaking his chain of thoughts.. He ran his palms over his moist face and walked downstairs, shutting the door and memories of the past..
The familiar eerie silence greeted him into the kitchen and he pretended to ignore it for the time being..

Suni khali raatein
Roothie pheeki baatein..

Har aahat par choukoon
Tujhko har suu dekhoon..

He looked around and something sharp pricked his heart.. This had been Roshni's territory.. She hadn't let him step into the kitchen ever, fearing that he would hurt himself..
He picked up the knife and began dicing a tomato..

Tujhko har dum sochn
Tujhko har pal chahoon

Tere bin toh jeevan, mera hai intezaaar..

Bin tere kya hai jeena
Bin tere kya hai jeena..

Last part coming up in the next post.. πŸ˜ƒ

Res,

πŸ˜† So sorry, I thought you were done with your reserves.

*Edited*

Have to comment on the first part.

I simply loved it, no other words for it.

My favorite lines:

Aur pyaar ka inzhaar karne ke liye ya usse celebrate karne ke liye, hum saal mein ek din ka intezaar kyun karein? Ab yeh to naainsaafi hogi, hai na..'

This is simply Arjun, I couldn't see him any other way and this is what I love about him. He is completely in love with her, there is no if, and but about it and for him showing that love every day is more important than just one day a year. He gives his 100% to everything, his professional and his personal life while she is still alive and once she is gone he is completely lost without her, what can be more romantic than that?

Anyway just had to say you penned down this so beautifully I could picture the whole scene in front of my eyes.

Thanks for this beautiful and lovely gift.

P.S. Yes I do remember our discussion.😊
Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 11 years ago
Part 3..   (Now this is the Valentine's Special bit.. ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

An hour later, he walked out of the house towards the car.. Having placed a bag neatly on the passenger seat, he shifted gears and drove away..

The old lady greeted him with a sweet smile as always and Arjun couldn't help but smile back at her..

He sprinted up the stairs, taking two at a time and found the doctor shaking his lowered head, "ACP, Aapne aane mein der kar di.."

Arjun's heart skipped a beat and he found the doctor grinning at him..

He walked towards the private ward and glanced at the doctor, "It's okay, Doc.. I'll make up for it.."

The doctor gave him a thumbs up, "We have a bet then.."

Arjun chuckled and slowly slid the door open..

Soft moonlight creeping into the dark room greeted him..
He placed the bag on the coffee table and walked to the bed..

Having switched on the bedside lamp, his eyes fell on the most beautiful sight in the world..

The love of his life lay snuggled into the cozy comforter, with a smile on her face..

He leaned over her and pecked her forehead.. Her soft breath caressed his face and a sigh of relief washed over him..

He shook his head, Not now.. There was work to be done..

He walked away from her and resumed work..

Few minutes later, he sat at her feet with a bouquet of her favorite red and white roses, a replica of them.. His passion and her innocence..

Arjun glanced around the room and the last two years came flashing in front of his eyes..
Sikandar had shot her in front of his eyes..
She had slipped into coma a few days later drowning him in sorrow.. 

He had given up on life.. But not on his faith.. He knew she would return to him someday.. She always did..

He had been subjected to taunts and pitiful glances at work.. However, he had backed away from everyone who had offered him a shoulder to cry upon..

He would come back to her immobile form and sob to his heart's content, letting out his fears and insecurities.. 

He had missed her terribly. It was as if all colour had drained out of his life..His soul resided in hers..

He had turned reclusive and morose, much to his distaste.. But the faade of indifference and ruthlessness sometimes helped him evade eyes full of pity for them..

It was during those tumultuous days that Arjun had come face to face with the most significant truth of his life..

He had lost his sanity in her absence. Without her, he was lost.. She had taken away a significant part of him leaving him hollow..

He needed her to breathe for his lungs to breathe.. her heart to pump blood for his to beat..

Nearly two years later.. Roshni had started breathing on her own.. His breath had returned.. His heart had started beating again..

The light that illuminated his life was back!

And that is when he had truly realized her worth in his life.. Slash that.. She was his life..

And tonight as he lit scented candles around her hospital bed, he marveled at the power, Roshni yielded over him..

She stirred in her sleep, when his fingers slowly massaged her feet..
Her droopy eyelids opened slowly and greeted him with a smile that soothed his pain instantly..
"Tum aa gaye?"

He looked up and she saw a tear trickling down his cheek..
She frowned and motioned him to come closer.. He shifted next to her and she leaned on his shoulder,
'Kya hua? Yaad kar rahe the mujhe?"

He grinned and nodded in negative,
"Nahi.. Soch raha tha apni doosri biwi se kya kahunga.."

She punched his arm and looked away..

Arjun chuckled at his naive wife and gathered her in his arms.. He hooked a finger under her chin and made her look into his eyes,
"Kya hua? Naaraz ho? Sorry baba.."
He felt her smile against his shoulder and then suddenly a gasp left her lips..

He parted from her swiftly and cupped her face, "Roshni?"

Her eyes were glued to something on her left.. His eyes followed her gaze and he pecked her forehead, tucking locks of hair behind her ear,
 "Happy Valentine's Day, My Love.."

Roshni held him closer to herself and pressed into him, letting out her pain and happiness.. He drew her closer when her muffled sobs echoed through the empty room..

Though she would never really understand what he had been through in her absence, those moments of horror flashed in her mind..

The bullet had pierced her stomach.. She lay in a pool of her blood, her eyes fixed on the entrance, in the hope that he would come for her.

She couldn't leave without bidding him a farewell.. All she wanted in those last moments was a glimpse of him.. She wanted him to know that she loved him to death.

She needed him to know that all wasn't lost.. He had to live.. To love.. And to fulfill his duties to the society and to the nation.. 

She needed to tell him that she would be waiting for him in another world.. And they would meet again, whenever he was ready to embrace death..

She wanted to be held by him before cold claws of death clamped down on her.. Her fingers kept reaching out for the door, half-hoping for his to entwine with hers..

All she remembered now, was a painful shriek as the darkness had engulfed her..

And today, as she lay cradled in his arms, she realized the sheer strength of the bond that bound them together.. Even death had failed to take her away from him..
She had survived; and returned to him.. As always..

Arjun realised that she was overwhelmed with his gesture and softly patted her hair..

And then the unexpected happened; he heard her wince in pain..

He cradled her head in his palms and moved back, "Kya hua?"

She ran her fingers over his forrowed brows,
 "Kuch nahi hai.. Aaj thoda zyada chal liya.."

Arjun shook his head at her carelessness and frowned,
"Roshni.. Ab do saalon baad chalne lagi ho.. Thoda aaram se.. Jaldi kya hai?"

Roshni cupped his face and nodded her head, "Jaldi nahi hai.. Lekin koshish toh karni hogi na..
Tumhare kadam se kadam milakar chalne ki kasmein jo khayi hain..
Ab jab laut aayi hoon toh unhe nibha lene do.."

Arjun looked into her eyes and burrowed his face in the crook of her neck, hugging her close to him,

"Main tumhe nahi kho sakta, Roshni..
Yeh do saal maine kaise kaatein hain, sirf mera dil hi jaanta hai..

Tum meri saansein ho..
Tumhare bina meri zindagi aur main khud, bilkul khokla hoon..

Phir kabhi mujhe aise dard se guzarne mat dena..
Main marr jaaonga.."

She gasped and clamped her fingers on his lips, "Shh.."

She pecked his hair and ran her fingers through his hair,
"Main maut se ladhkar tumhare paas aayi hoon, Arjun..

Sirf tumhare pyaar ki wajah se..
Tumhare pyaar ne mere ruki hui saanson ko phir se chalne ke liye majboor kiya..

Tumhe chodkar main kaise jaa sakti hoon..
Tum toh meri saanson mein baste ho, hai na.."

He pecked her cheek and moved back, wiping his tears..

She poked his arm and pointed towards the candle-light room, "Kya hai?"

He smacked himself lightly and made her lean against the pillows.. She saw him walk to the door and lock it..

Her eyes widened when he walked to the couch,
"I know.. Doctor ne mana kiya hai, par thoda toh chalta hai, hai na.."

She smiled and held her arms out for him to lift her.. And he did..

He sat on the couch, cradling her in his lap and handed the tiffin to her..

He saw her eyes widen in surprise as she hurriedly unpacked it..
Arjun grinned and motioned to her to eat..

She placed the lunch box on the folding table and picked up a bowl.

Arjun held her wrist and nodded in negative.. She smiled and looked at him, with admiration and pride evident in her eyes..

He held a spoonful of rice in front of her and motioned her to eat..

The spoon disappeared between her lips and the next second, a throaty moan left her lips..

He grinned widely and poked her cheek, alerting her, "Pasand aaya?"

She smiled genuinely, "Bohot.."

Arjun fed her another serving and she ate to her heart's content..

She gulped a few sips of water and turned to him,
"Hmm.. Not bad.. Toh mujhe ab zindagi bhar bed pe lete rehna chahiye.. Tum toh ACP se Chef ban gaye ho.."

He put a finger on her lips, not letting her finish..
"Shh.. Ghar chalo phir batata hoon.. Apne haath ka khana khakar pak gaya hoon.. Roz tumse seva karvaunga.."

Roshni smiled and wound her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder,
"Bass kuch din aur.. Doctors mujhe poori tarah se theek kar dein.. Phir chalenge.. Humare ghar.."

He smiled and rocked her gently patting her hair..

She felt Arjun shift a bit and the next minute, he held out a tiny red velvet pouch on his palm..
She knitted her brows and moved her fingers to grab it when he took it back..
She saw him smiling and looked on as he pulled the strings apart..

He carefully opened it and held it in front of her eyes..

Tears welled up in her eyes, when she felt him place the mangalsutra around her bare neck..
The cold gold and black beads touched her skin and a shiver ran down her spine.. She clenched her eyes shut and felt his fingers fill the revered Sindoor in the parting of her hair..

Her fingers flew up to touch it and tears trickled down her eyes..

This was it! This was who she was.. Arjun's Roshni.. His wife.. His beloved.. His Sangini..

Arjun gently pecked her forehead and drew her into his chest, silently renewing their wedding vows..

She snuggled into him and a while later and a familiar delicious smell filled her senses.. Arjun felt her head snap up when she pointed to something behind him..

He grinned and moved back handing her the bag..

She grabbed it and quickly opened the box.. Her favorite Strawberry and white chocolate cake was waiting for her..

She flashed a dimpled smile at him, "Tumhe yaad tha.."

He handed her the knife, "Of course yaad tha.. Kaise bhool sakta tha?"

They cut the cake together and Roshni fed him first, "Love you, Arjun.."

He eyed her suspiciously and she raised a brow at him, "Kya dekh rahe ho?"

He frowned, "Sheh! Main soch raha tha, pichli baar ki tarah cake khaunga.. Lekin.."

She lowered her lashes and hit him playfully..

Arjun was just about to hug her when her hand on his chest kept him away..
He looked at her and saw her wink at him,
"Ab mera eklauta pati mujhse kuch maange, aur main na doon, aisa kabhi hua hai?"

Arjun grinned and sat still waiting for her to smash the cake on his face.. However none of that happened..

Her fingers slowly closed his eyes and the next moment, he felt her soft lips on his..

He smiled against her and drew her closer gently, taking care to not hurt her..

He kissed her back, pouring out his love and affection for her.. He felt her struggle for air and let go of her.. She rested her forehead on his and smiled..

He gently lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed, "I love you too, Roshni.."

Tere saath jeeeye jo pal
Kuch unse nahi badhkar..

Tere khatir saaans main loon
Tere khaatir jeeta hoon..

Marne ki tamanna bhi
Tere saath main rakhta hoon..

Tu hai jeene ke wajeh
Kar mera aitbaar...

Bin tere kya hai jeena
Bin tere kya hai jeenaa..

She shifted on the bed and rested her head on his shoulder,
"Arjun, tumne mujhe miss kiya na?"

He wrapped a lock of hair around his finger and nodded in negative,
 "Tumhe? Nah!
Haan lekin tumhare haathon ki Chai ko bohot miss kiya.."

She grinned at his reply and pretended to frown,
"Tum aaj bhi apni Chai se utna hi pyaar karte ho na?"

Arjun pecked her forehead and rested their entwined fingers on his chest,
 "Errmm.. Tumse thoda sa kam.."

Roshni blushed and smiled into his neck, her life had come a full circle..

She closed her eyes letting sleep claim her; assured that if death came knocking,  she had no regrets this time..

Her heaven was right here… In his arms..

NOTE:

Wokay.. So there goes yet another Happy Ending.. I really hope you've liked and enjoyed reading this one..
Had planned an OS on Ar
Ni months back.. Hadn't expected it to turn out like this though..

Let the likes and comments pour in..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE!! πŸ˜‰  A Bigger Surprise awaits you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Mohabbatgirl's Index..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3130787

More Ariya works here..

Those of you who would like to be PMed, please send me a buddy request and I shall PM you when I update next.. Please note that PM's will be sent only to those in my Buddy list.. Please press the LIKE button and leave your valuable feedback.. Take care and Keep falling in love!!

NOTE: I do not own the characters.. My stories are my fantasies and are based on ideas derived from the show.. My works are only meant for members of IndiaForums and are not to be copied to other sites..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Heylos..

So, now that everyone's read the story here's another Valentines gift for you.. πŸ˜‰

Had made it a week back..

However, last week's flashback scenes compelled me to re-edit it..

Hope it turned out to be okay..

Do let me know if you like it..

ArNi Journey (In pictures..)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q8j5PGQPuY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. : Credit for pictures goes to Arjun Forum Picture Gallery and Desirulez.net.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Valentines Dearies..   πŸ€—

❀️

Avantika..
OMG di thank u so much for Arni work

Welcome back to d forum πŸ€—

n yes Shaleen n Samiksha r doing a wonderful job...dey have actually performed magically as Arjun n roshni 

i hv written a line in a signature image of mine...dat Roshni was/ is d ray of happiness in his life

Such a beautiful story 

Arni 

The entre romantic track was amazing 

n she survived in ur story

liked dere hospital talks 

her comments on his chai drinking habit πŸ‘

avantika di u rocked again
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Res,

πŸ˜† So sorry, I thought you were done with your reserves.

Lol.. Its okay.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by zebbie

Story kahan hai????

Updated! Check Page 1.. πŸ˜ƒ
wow what a pleasant surprise..πŸ˜› (mein v-day mein believe bilkul nahin karti par aap log ki stories padh k bohot achha lag raha hai😳)

BEAUTIFUL OS..πŸ‘

or yeh song.. bin tere kya hai jeena... kabhi mera bohot fav tha or aaj bhi pasand hai..😳

kya aise hubbies and wives ho sakte hein sach mein..

OMG kya surprise diya arj ne.. amazinggg..😳

aap ko itne sweet beautiful ideas kese aate hein..πŸ˜‰

yeh candles or flowers hamesha hum girls ka Dil le jaate hein..❀️☺️

love you (Di???)πŸ€—β€οΈ

and i love your writing yaar amazing..πŸ‘

thanks a lot for the PM..😳
Edited by CrAzYaRjUnIaN92 - 11 years ago