"I don't love her"

Posted: 11 years ago
Heart broke.

Situations become so complicated when you fall in love with a good friend, who doesn't love you. Not more than a friend.

On top of that, Saumya said it in the wrong way, at a wrong time.
She is upset with herself, m sure pretty embarrassed too.

Karan is confused, yeah it's not his fault .. but what do you do... when .. this happens? What should anybody do.. I am sure many of us would have heard such instances. Bollywood films are great examples.

But why doesn't karan love her? Saumya is pretty, talented and a lovely person. What does it take?
hey...good question😃

From Karan's point of view Soumya is nothing but a really good friend..it will be awkward for him to take her for his companion when he feels nothing of that sort for her. Love is a feeling that makes you feel complete with the one you love. Often it's not the looks or intelligence..it is that one feeling that makes u feel on top of the world.
Originally posted by shalini1323

Heart broke.

But why doesn't karan love her?bcoz he is still in love with kittu...(acc to the show😛) Saumya is pretty, talented and a lovely person. What does it take?heart...
Originally posted by shibz

hey...good question😃

From Karan's point of view Soumya is nothing but a really good friend..it will be awkward for him to take her for his companion when he feels nothing of that sort for her. Love is a feeling that makes you feel complete with the one you love. Often it's not the looks or intelligence..it is that one feeling that makes u feel on top of the world.
If that's the case, why does Soumya love Karan?
G Edited by sehar123 - 11 years ago
Anyone plz tell me what happened in today's episode and whats in the precap...

And as far as the question is concerned so yes kittu zehan aur dil mein hai tu koi aur kaise aye... And obviously ek frnd jis k lie ap hamesha protective ho and pampered her just like a little sister and then sudden proposal from the same person..situation tu awkward hi hai na..when u know k there is nothing in ur heart ..i mean not ishq wala love but only dosti wala love...and agar kal ko koi aur talented good looking larki akeh ye kahe tu kia us ko bhi haan bole ga karan?..nahi..u cant just force ur self to reciprocate the opposite person' s feelings when u know that no matter what u cant do this
i cant speak for Soumya because i really don't know what exactly she feels..there could be number of reasons for that but i could only answer for why Kundra cannot love her..
the promo which i saw last week shows that he doesn't love soumya but he doesn't love anyone either. he said 'yeh ishq mujhe ishq ki tarah kyun nahi lagta'

soumya's love is one sided, and she should realize it pretty soon.

the thing which someone said that the serial might end, i guess its true soumya's new show is coming on sony - khoobsurat so she must be out of the show and she was a leading pack,so it might go off air soon. sad 
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

the promo which i saw last week shows that he doesn't love soumya but he doesn't love anyone either. he said 'yeh ishq mujhe ishq ki tarah kyun nahi lagta'

soumya's love is one sided, and she should realize it pretty soon.

the thing which someone said that the serial might end, i guess its true soumya's new show is coming on sony - khoobsurat so she must be out of the show and she was a leading pack,so it might go off air soon. sad 

no the serial will not end due to soumya's new show...it was already decided that it will have 42 or 46 episodes and then it got extension of 12 more episodes...so the serial has to end after the given duration...by the way on which channel is her new show coming
Edited by sehar123 - 11 years ago
sony ... the promos are on.