The Serial

"I don't love her" - Page 2

meraji thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly,i feel so sad 4 both f dem.itz so unfair dat d 1 person whom u lov unconditionlly dn't lov u and loves sm1 else.see hw it goes.karan loves kittu.bt 4 sm unknwn reason dey r not 2gdr.soumya loves karan bt he cudn't lov hr.and kachcha loves soumya who dsn't loves.d same thing goes vth raj,peehu,pooja.actualy,itz wat happns in real lyf.peopl always seems 2 lov d wrong person.and dos who does found their lov end up soon due 2 sm misundrstndng.datz lyf.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Naah it seems to me "Kundra has moved on in the serial too..😛".. bt cant say that abt vikas .. unable to read his mind.. got used to his unintentional blunders 😆  so anything cn happen if the producer is confused ðŸ˜‰
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

sony ... the promos are on. 

thnks
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini1323

But why doesn't karan love her? Saumya is pretty, talented and a lovely person. What does it take?

This is one question that can never be answered my friend..😳 what does it take to love someone? what does one see in a person that unlocks doors to the heart? Nevertheless it is an interesting question so i'l try n put forward my views pertaining to karan...

He had been in love with kittu and had become so used to loving her that he never saw anyone else that way.. may be he has moved on now but his notion of love is still the same.. He looks at soumya.. he feels affection, deep rooted concern, a positive vibe and maybe a sense of loyalty and security as this is one person he will always have by his side.. but is all this enough to make him feel love? i have no idea how the track will progress in the serial but my personal view is that if u have to try to feel something then you don't feel it at all.. 

So to sum up i think it just takes an involuntary bout of feeling after which loving someone becomes second nature.. same happened with soumya.. she never bargained for falling in love with karan but one moment realization dawned and now she cant undo it.. even though he has been the same person throughout, i.e. before and after she realized she has fallen for him..
Nice post.. thanks!
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Karan is still is to realise what he feels for her just like saumya realised it due to virkrant. so may be karan will realise it soon and moreover its a fiction so anything is possible.
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now that's a tough question...what does it take to make someone fall in love...and I don't think anyone can answer that..😆

But its not only looks or intelligence..or temperament or understanding..not just one factor or combinations...its a bond..its a pull...or maybe destiny...a strange attraction and it has less to with do with logic and more to do with instinct...or insanity..😃

You don't notice the good things...or think about it before falling in love...cant argue or convince yourself to love someone...it happens naturally!!
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago