Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 14/02/13 The Journey to Kailash

Posted: 11 years ago
\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

a nice episode😊specially in terms of the slight "grey" element in Raavan that was pretty much dormant till date which is slowly slowly surfacing,
also brilliant acting by ManishJi😊
and yes also liked the convo between Mahadev and Ganga
Here goes your update.

The episode begins with Kartikeya arriving and informing everyone of thier search being complete,and announces that it is Dashanan who will be making thier bhavan.Parvati is pleased and tells Mahadev she now realizes why Mahadev had gone that day to fulfill Dashanans wish.

Meanwhile Dashanan is walking with Ganesha and asks him why is he accopanying him?.Ganesha replies that the path to Kailash is difficult and besides he is carrying such a heavy model of the Bhavan too.Raavan says that this isnt a model of a Bhavan but my devotion towards Mahadev which can never feel like a weight to me.

Meanwhile Parvati is happily making modaks pleased with the fact that now Kailash will have a house too,Ganga finds it hard to belive that Vaiaagi Mahadev is allowing to build a house.

Ganga approaches Mahadev and asks him how is he making a house on Kailash when his essense is that of being a Vairaagi.Mahadev smiles and says that he doesnt have "Moh" of anything,just like the entire world is his yet he doesnt feel any material attachment to it,similarly by building a house he wont feel  any material atttchment to it.Making a house of thier own was Parvatis wish and a need of thier children.

Ganga jokingly says that needs never get over,so will he by fulfilling all the needs of everyone slowly loose his own identity?.Mahadev smiles and says he is Bholenath,Neelkantha,Vishwanath,Gangadhar-yet he is a husband and a father too.By changing his roles and his forms for others he isnt changing himself,they are just parts of him.

Ganesha and Dashanan are walking in Kailash.Dashanan begins to feel cold,Ganesha asks him if he wants something to make him feel warm,Dashanan refuses.Dashanan tells Ganesha that he has done so much hardwork,unlike him Ganesha didnt have to do any effort to be the son of Mahadev.

Ganesha says no,i too took a while to understand my father-who he was,and due to my arrogance i misbehaved with him,hence having to loose my head and have it replaced with that of an elephant.

Dashanan rebukes him and says you lost only one head to your father,i myself cut 9 of my heads to please Mahadev,and hence i am his greatest devotee.

Ganesha begins to realize Dashanan growing arrogance and questions him-if you had to worship a Shivling,one made of Gold,the other of Mud which one would you choose?.Dashanan smiles and says Mud is very ordinary,and its Gold that is worthy of worship,so he chooses the Gold One-and almost trips😆.Ganesha tells him to walk carefully😉

Finally Ganesha and Dashanan reach the Shamshaan right before Kailash.Ganesha shows Dashanan Kailash.Dashanan applies Bhasma/Ash from the Shamshaan and applies it all over himself.He asks Ganesha wont you apply it?you are Mahadevs son,and a Bhakt should always get inspired from his God,like he is from Mahadev.

Ganesha smiles and says that one should have a clear heart and a clear mind.Mahadev doesnt expect his devotees to undergo change for him.A Clear mind and a Clear heart is all one needs to please Mahadev,a persons exterior his clothes etc do not matter.

Ganesha and Dashanan finally reach the foot of Kailash.Dashanan begins to Chant "Om Namah Shivah" as he advances towards Kailash.

Parvati asks whos voice is this?Kartikeya says its Dashanan.

Dashanan arrives and falls at Mahadevs feet.

Precap:-
Dashanan is shouting at Nandi saying that he is Mahadevs greatest Bhakt,and hence is superior to everyone else including Nandi,and asks him to not interfere in him making Mahaevs Bhavan.Mahadev is fuming.

if you like please click the like button

BTW-Happy Valentines Day 😊
cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

At last, raavan's true face is showing up bit by bit, now he is turning into the greatest villein we all know.
this characterization of Ravan is pretty interesting... slow but sure development of the grey element 
The character is slowly building up. Transformation is taking it's natural course which is good. Looking forward for tomorrow. 

Ganga, Shivji's convo was good, he will never loose his true self by talikg different forms or fulfilling his duties, that's why he is Devadhi Dev Mahadev.

Ganesh is slowly getting the true Dashanan out from the present one who has his own fundas of being a mahan bhakta😆
Thnx  4 WU..
episode was nice...😊
thank you for the written update
Originally posted by mnx12

Ganga, Shivji's convo was good, he will never loose his true self by talikg different forms or fulfilling his duties, that's why he is Devadhi Dev Mahadev.

Ganesh is slowly getting the true Dashanan out from the present one who has his own fundas of being a mahan bhakta😆
the Mahadev Ganga part was interesting,specially Mahadevs part where he says whatever form he takes,even if he becomes a householder and fulfills his families needs,he still doesnt change himself-they are new aspects to him
Ganga was almost taunting him😆,she didnt understand that despite all the Changes family life has got in him,Mahadev is still the same
i found it strange when people took that as her "understanding" him-she didnt understand him at all😆,hers was a very human approach towards the change in Mahadev,being unable to understand that they are just his expentsions rather than a change in him itself.
When Parvati asked him to "change" himself this is what she meant-that Mahadev creates a new aspect to himself of being a householder without killing the Vairagi in him.

but my favorite part was Dashanan's slow metamorphosis into Raavan and Ganesha getting the hint of it😆.Ganesha is very sharp,he can understand peoples pschyology well.
and somewhere down the line being a Shiv Bhakt was Raavans biggest strenght-but when he started using it for his selfish needs thats when his downfall began-and now you can almost see it happening
Yesterdays episode was very good for the slow change in Dashanan-now you can actually see him as RAAVAN😃
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks Shruti for the update😊
Minaxi...The Shiv-Ganga convo sounded like true Jija Saali bickering...hehe...Mahadev finally gets the taste of being a jija...since in the marriage all he got was the taste of having a hyperventilating Mother in law😆
the episode was very nice...loved ganga- mahadev convo as well as the convo of ravan and ganesh...now the true colours of ravan are coming out slowly...he was only concerned about his mahan bhakta tag...but he never understand shivji only...external showoff doesn't make anyone a true bhakt for becoming a true bhakt internal purity is required...