kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Simar praying to god thanking HIM for the file.   Simar thinks i have to reach the temple as soon as possible..as she is running she trips and the file falls on the floor.   As she is about to pick it up khushi steps on the file and gives simar a wicked smile.   Simar all shocked.   

Pandit says to take the phera.   and explains the meaning of 1st phera.   masi is sad and so is the family.   veeru taunting prem that he cant do anything now.  masi thinking i hope simar gets here on time.   masi thinking of stopping the wedding.   they start the phera...

Simar trys to snatch the file and khushi taunts her.   why is she in such a hurry.  to attend roli marriage.   What solid planning.  and u almost succeeded but ur fate is not with u.   see u did all this and the file is in my hands.   simar trys to take the file but khushi doesnt give it to her.   simar gets angry and trys to take the file and khushi pretends to get scared of simar.   khushi says u want these papers i will give it to u and as simar going to take it...khushi folds simar's hand and is hurting her.    

1st phera is still going on.   masi leaves from there and calls simar but simar is unable to pick up.   khushi is still holding on ro simar's hand.   and simar looks at god and gets all mighty and pushes khushi to the ground and the file falls on the floor and simar runs to get it and khushi holds her leg...and simar is unable to get out again.   she falls to the ground.    masi continues to call her.   simar kicks khushi and gets the file and runs from the house..and she takes her bangles and breaks them on the floor and the glass goes into simar's legs..and khushi catches her and is trying to take the file...and there is lot of snatching going on...and khushi takes a plant weapon and about to hurt simar and Sid catches her hand.   Sid is angry.

and he takes the weapon from her hand.  and is about to hurt her and simar stops him.   sid says my sanskar does not allow me to do this but u will get punshment.  u will be in jail ur whole life.   I will call police.   and simar says we have to reach the mandir.   and sid says what happened to ROLI!!!   and simar says we have to go..and simar stops the taxi and goes and sits in it.   Sid and simar leave in taxi leaving khushi in BW house.   

khuhshi all mad and she calls veeru from her phone.   3 pheras are complete.   mataji asking why the police is not here.   4 pheras are complete.   khushi calls veeru but he disconnects.   She calls again.   and veeru thinking i dont want to pick up her phone and spoil my mood.  and roli asks who is calling u .  and pick up the phone.   roli forces him to pick up the phone...and he picks up her phone.    he tells her to stop calling him..and khuhshi says roli is betraying u.   She is marrying u for property and simar is also involved in the plan.   and simar has found the property papers.    as soon as simar gets there roli will ditch u.   Roli doesnt love u.    she is cheating u.   and veeru disconnects the call.   he is thinking.  and looks at roli.   roli asks what happened now what story did khushi tell u. 

Veeru says..story...she told me the truth about u.  U dont love me.   u only wanted BW properties.   thats why u did this drama why?   tell me the truth.   i m asking u something.    

pre-cap - just one more phera is left and after that roli will be my wife and me her husband.

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mathura152 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg... damn with khushi... if sid is here what happen to that girl?
xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
 super wu thank you.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.😊