tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Please someone tell na that what has happened in todays episode. I didnt watched the epi.
Please help. Do some social work. Lol.
Is there any gg scene??? Plzz breifly describe. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Even I wanna know ...I missed the episode today!!!! I just catched it for two minutes ...and I can assure you that there was a 2G scene ...and now I am dying to know what happened!!! So please some generous being help these desperate soul and tell us what happened!!!!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

there was GG scenes...πŸ˜†

1. Both GG looking nor nikhil...

2. Towards the end, Gauri is pouring her heart out abt her aai to Garv / Viram... Kind of in tears ... Gatv sitting next to her on the bed, tries to hold her hand to console her, but is taken back... then he putshis arm aound her , first he was not sure then heholds her n gauri kind of hug him...😳... i hope i got it right... a cute scene 😳

The rest scene dont ask its all HISTORYπŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

there was GG scenes...πŸ˜†

1. Both GG looking nor nikhil...

2. Towards the end, Gauri is pouring her heart out abt her aai to Garv / Viram... Kind of in tears ... Gatv sitting next to her on the bed, tries to hold her hand to console her, but is taken back... then he putshis arm aound her , first he was not sure then heholds her n gauri kind of hug him...😳... i hope i got it right... a cute scene 😳

The rest scene dont ask its all HISTORYπŸ˜†

thank riyya. I will not be able to watch these scenes till sunday. So darling keep updating. I will be so obliged
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tintin0602

thank riyya. I will not be able to watch these scenes till sunday. So darling keep updating. I will be so obliged

πŸ˜†... wer is soapie yaar Embarrassed
tintin0602 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

πŸ˜†... wer is soapie yaar 😳

I dont know yaar y is she not updating?? Nowadays i specially need ber n will always lobe to read even after watching the epi
riyya6 thumbnail

I dont know yaar y is she not updating?? Nowadays i specially need ber n will always lobe to read even after watching the epi

mayb she  s busy 😳... nothing much happen in the epi... only GG scene worth watching... the rest epi dedicate of prateksha n nikhil thing...πŸ˜†... there was a scene poo bhai & rajalakshmi tooπŸ˜†
tintin0602 thumbnail
Ya she might be busy. Bt seriously yaar i would love to see gg scene of yesterday. I missing my darling garv
riyya6 thumbnail

Ya she might be busy. Bt seriously yaar i would love to see gg scene of yesterday. I missing my darling garv

what the 🀣
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Riya ! 😊

Btw..You love saying 'What the'..don't you ?   πŸ˜‰