Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

loved today epi after so many days :)
thanku so much for the update :D
Originally posted by liza81

loved today epi after so many days :)
thanku so much for the update :D
I also like it but still on behalf of Meera it is a pity for her,why she's treated so when she was also unaware of all these happenings.
Originally posted by KajAnj

I also like it but still on behalf of Meera it is a pity for her,why she's treated so when she was also unaware of all these happenings.
yup daya toh aa rahi .. but aage sab thik hoga .. aaj k epi se laga
hope koi new negative na bane .. akash or his dad  ðŸ˜Š

yup daya toh aa rahi .. but aage sab thik hoga .. aaj k epi se laga
hope koi new negative na bane .. akash or his dad  ðŸ˜Š
I'm sure his dad is negative why after all these days his amnesia for his son love just vanish and he appears suddenly in the village it will be more realistic if ever it was said sometimes he came to see him though hidden from Ramdhari...
why was he following Prithvi?
don't know 
but mithvi k love story k liye ..this track is really needed ..prithvi ko rishte ki samjh aayegi ab
rajeev k baare me abhi kuch nahi bol sakti .. :S hope wo negative naa ho bas ..hamre bhakhan hi mast h ..negative role me :D
hope cv will show some FB scenes (care of rajeev for prithvi ) :p
but i still think prithvi ke dimag main kuch to chal raha hain that he agreed to go with them or he just want to stay away from dt...see prithvi cant change suddenly ...he will act rude for some time...it suits its personality

don't know 
but mithvi k love story k liye ..this track is really needed ..prithvi ko rishte ki samjh aayegi ab
rajeev k baare me abhi kuch nahi bol sakti .. :S hope wo negative naa ho bas ..hamre bhakhan hi mast h ..negative role me :D
hope cv will show some FB scenes (care of rajeev for prithvi ) :p
Sure liza it will be with the help of aakash that may be Meera will enter aakash house.
Originally posted by krock

but i still think prithvi ke dimag main kuch to chal raha hain that he agreed to go with them or he just want to stay away from dt...see prithvi cant change suddenly ...he will act rude for some time...it suits its personality
😃 hain naa interesting 😃
love u cv 😛 
Originally posted by krock

This point is to be noted why he suddenly said WAIT he'll follow them to Delhi.
tht also all of a sudden when He did not even spoke a single word while the father son duo were talking it was clearly seen with his expressions that they were not able to convince him...