Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is entirely my point of view!
I think the show is doing a fine job but the only thing which I REALLY DON'T LIKE is Neha dupia's laughter! I find it extremely fake , I feel she is trying too hard to laugh while she can stay normal and laugh when something is actually funny not when there is some nonsense and she starts laughing like it was the best joke ever! I know this is what she is payed for but seriously she shouldn't laugh so much (Fake laughing) because it simply just starts irritating me! The show would do completely fine without her extreme fake laughter, I don't know if I am the only one who finds her laughter weird.
But...I know this can be the editing trick too but whatever it is , If it's the editing trick they should stop adding her laughter in places where its not needed! and if its her she needs to stop TRYING SO HARD!
Her laughter is in places where its not needed and when its not even funny , Her laughter sounds extremely fake even if a joke is a little bit funny her laughter is so loud! 

I personally dont think they have great jokes that one could laugh loud on, That they would cut her laughter from and put it in some random not funny place! Its clear and obvious that she is trying too hard , im sorry for comparing her to archana , but really neha is trying to get Archana's laugh! 

Neha should start laughing genuinely ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Negeena thumbnail
A lot needs to be improved
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Negeena

A lot needs to be improved

The basic stuff of the show will be improved once the show gets a bit older as its really new now we should give it some time to deal with the basics! But the laugh is something I can't tolerate at all! 
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree...Neha's laughter is unbearable...and she keeps on laughing even if there is nothing to laugh about...
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjarpi

Completely agree...Neha's laughter is unbearable...and she keeps on laughing even if there is nothing to laugh about...

and now tussar has also started following neha's footsteps! he also has tarted fake laughing
Barunpia thumbnail
Most irritating laugh ever and tushar exp are painful to watch but kamiya and actors are good but the acts are not funny at all
Archana is best very genuine and cc is class apart
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her laughter is similar to Archana's in CC.Only difference with Archana it seems natural and with Neha it seems contrived.That's why it grates on our nerves