can't believe this is an ekta kapoor creation

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
seriously i can't...believe she can make such an innovative show. ðŸ˜²
You know I had my doubts about watching this show when I heard this was a Balaji production, but the show is pretty good.
she has always been a trendsetter... whether it was then or whether if it is now.. she knows what sells.. and when it starts selling too much she knows how to create a brand new product
Originally posted by -honeydew-

she has always been a trendsetter... whether it was then or whether if it is now.. she knows what sells.. and when it starts selling too much she knows how to create a brand new product

disagree. she started out with two good shows. hum paanch and mano ya na mano. then she started two shows kyunki and kahaani, and becoz of the popularity of those shows, she flooded the whole television with all k crappy shows mostly on the similar lines and themes, and the time that the channels would take the call to end the shows. she would end them otherwise they would never end.

and she is still at it. Gumraah and V the serial are not totally her creations. its a joint venture. 

i just wished if kyunki and kahaani had failed, the scenario of television has been a lot better what it is now. 
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

disagree. she started out with two good shows. hum paanch and mano ya na mano. then she started two shows kyunki and kahaani, and becoz of the popularity of those shows, she flooded the whole television with all k crappy shows mostly on the similar lines and themes, and the time that the channels would take the call to end the shows. she would end them otherwise they would never end.

and she is still at it. Gumraah and V the serial are not totally her creations. its a joint venture. 

i just wished if kyunki and kahaani had failed, the scenario of television has been a lot better what it is now. 
totally agree
Frankly she is just producing it...the heart, brain and soul behind this show is vikas gupta...so i am not really surprised. But one thing that goes into ekta's credit is that she produced it and didn't interfere😉 I am sure it would have been down the drains if she had interfered😉

And also this is sort of like a short story (assuming there are just limited amount of episodes)...so no dragging and no filler scenes...everything is to the point yet beautifully depicts the essence of love and friendship😳
Are u kidding me?? i had no idea ekta was even remotely related to this show!! haha m glad there are other ppl associated with it who are..umm well.. the saving grace.. if u know what i mean..😛 her shows pertained to a certain audience no doubt but after a while the television environment was claustrophobic with such dramatic storylines..! good for her if shes adapting to new tastes and changing preferences..
i guess i have news for you guyz😆 VG is the same brain behind Kyunki as well😆 He's been a part of Balaji since he was 19 years old..
Originally posted by shibz

i guess i have news for you guyz😆 VG is the same brain behind Kyunki as well😆 He's been a part of Balaji since he was 19 years old..

really!...interesting...