Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The show is coming to an end and the worse part is that it means a possible end of some of the associations we may have formed in this forum. It is said that there are no failures in life only lessons to be learnt. Keeping in mind this philosophy and to give a proper closure to my sweet but short association with this forum, I am penning down what I am taking away from this show and this forum.

You cannot decide to create a masterpiece.

You cannot plan a masterpiece. You create, it evolves into a masterpiece. Sai wanted to create a magnum opus. She decided to play too safe. Signed on all the big names of Marathi theatre and shows. Signed a popular face to play the male lead. So far so good but she made a mistake. She lacked the winning idea or the vision which could have translated into a masterpiece. All dressed and no where to go became the story of this show.

No harm in accepting your mistakes. 

Please excuse my assumptions here but I think the first thing the channel could have warned the PH about was the lack of chemistry between the leads and the story that was moving without any direction. This was the first show that did not get a promo for its first ME. Sai should have got nervous about it and made the changes asked by the channel. Confidence serves you well but when you are over confident its all over.

If life gives you a lemon, make a lemonade.

This holds true for Manit. He was supposed to play a parallel role. Was an unfancied, barely known actor but right from the intro scene, he managed to create an impact. I have a feeling that this made the PH uneasy and they tried to underplay his role and went about justifying their original plans. It is a validation of his talent and his screen presence that the show is now showcasing his talent.

Love has nothing to do with hatred.

Loving someone is a nice positive emotion. It has nothing to do with hatred. One does not have prove how much one loves a person by hating someone else with equal vengeance. This attitude is the cause of a lot that is wrong with our world today and is best given up.

Friends can be found in the most unexpected places.

I got to know of some of the most amazing people and will carry lovely memories for a long long time.

Earth is round.

That means we will meet again.🤗
Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mili 🤗😳

was thinking wer have u been missing... 😳... Loved ur post... its so true...👏...

Even though how bad the show has turned into, im glad i came across this show / forum n made frens like you n ALL... 😳

I dunno whether we will meet again, as im quitting Hindi Serial after this 😆

In Malay theres a saying : "Kalau ada umur yang pangjang boleh kita berjumpa lagi"... (it means if there is long live, we will meet again) 😳
 🤗
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
PrincessRu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovd ur post !! Keep up the positivity
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post and very true analysis about the show!!! Edited by Anu_11 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👍🏼
very positive post. Keep the spirit. And i totally agree with you abt meeting friends again. But trust me it will be very hard for me to watch any show now. But still you will definetly found me in the forum if not in any forum then surely in ff section. But wanna know whr u are planning to switch now after this show.????
Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

mili 🤗😳

was thinking wer have u been missing... 😳... Loved ur post... its so true...👏...

Even though how bad the show has turned into, im glad i came across this show / forum n made frens like you n ALL... 😳

I dunno whether we will meet again, as im quitting Hindi Serial after this 😆

In Malay theres a saying : "Kalau ada umur yang pangjang boleh kita berjumpa lagi"... (it means if there is long live, we will meet again) 😳

🤗

Me too quitting Hindi shows. Most of them are too traditional for my liking. But dunno why I feel we shall meet again.

Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintin0602

👍🏼
very positive post. Keep the spirit. And i totally agree with you abt meeting friends again. But trust me it will be very hard for me to watch any show now. But still you will definetly found me in the forum if not in any forum then surely in ff section. But wanna know whr u are planning to switch now after this show.????

tintin, you must know this. Yours was the first post that I read on this forum. You had asked a very important quetion, Who is Garv?. I wanted to find out the same.😆 The answer you got, left me  
Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_11

Lovely post and very true analysis about the show!!!

Thank you, Anu.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
  ... Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mili lovely thoughts to keep with oneself wherever we are.. Thank u for writing them for all of us. till we meet again..  au revoir...🤗
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago