Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Lessons I learnt... - Page 2

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mili27

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">The show is coming to an end and the worse part is that it means a possible end of some of the associations we may have formed in this forum. It is said that there are no failures in life only lessons to be learnt. Keeping in mind this philosophy and to give a proper closure to my sweet but short association with this forum, I am penning down what I am taking away from this show and this forum.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">You cannot decide to create a masterpiece.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">You cannot plan a masterpiece. You create, it evolves into a masterpiece. Sai wanted to create a magnum opus. She decided to play too safe. Signed on all the big names of Marathi theatre and shows. Signed a popular face to play the male lead. So far so good but she made a mistake. She lacked the winning idea or the vision which could have translated into a masterpiece. All dressed and no where to go became the story of this show.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">No harm in accepting your mistakes.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Please excuse my assumptions here but I think the first thing the channel could have warned the PH about was the lack of chemistry between the leads and the story that was moving without any direction. This was the first show that did not get a promo for its first ME. Sai should have got nervous about it and made the changes asked by the channel. Confidence serves you well but when you are over confident its all over.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">If life gives you a lemon, make a lemonade.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">This holds true for Manit. He was supposed to play a parallel role. Was an unfancied, barely known actor but right from the intro scene, he managed to create an impact. I have a feeling that this made the PH uneasy and they tried to underplay his role and went about justifying their original plans. It is a validation of his talent and his screen presence that the show is now showcasing his talent.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Love has nothing to do with hatred.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Loving someone is a nice positive emotion. It has nothing to do with hatred. One does not have prove how much one loves a person by hating someone else with equal vengeance. This attitude is the cause of a lot that is wrong with our world today and is best given up.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Friends can be found in the most unexpected places.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">I got to know of some of the most amazing people and will carry lovely memories for a long long time.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Earth is round.</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">That means we will meet again.πŸ€—</font>

sry i for interupting here but some line was not acceptable for me. Do u really think channel hadn't warn ph abt there week story and chemistry abt lead? Lolz i don't know which chemistry u r talking abt they barely had the scene together.and which ever they have gaurie has wasted it with her appa and aayi aalap. First of all female lead was shown as mean she only care abt her appa sahed and her family. She even didn't care abt her foster parents. Toh sid ki baat chod hi do. Total story was a bullshit. It has to end. Sai deserved this. If u don't know the real reason don't presume things it may hurt any other feeling. If I offended any one than iam sry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@tani23

πŸ€—Missing you.
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely post mili πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mili πŸ€— lovely post..

and so true.. made some lovely new friends, so something good has come out of this disaster of a show.

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post πŸ‘ very correctly said
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Wow ! That is a really wonderful+positive post ! 😊
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with everything you have said! This show had potential if a good idea had supported all the hype! But sadly that was not to be!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post. I agree with you. I am sad too that the show is ending. I'm going to miss GG the most.