**Bommalattam 2013 February Archives

Posted: 11 years ago

Update Friday, 1st feb 13

Nads trying to contact Santhosh via phone but no answer. He is worried and thinking himself. Blaming himself for sending Santhosh over for the job...

Meanwhile Bar goes to Kathir new office call Vannivil productions. She asks for Kathir and Kathir assistant tells her to wait at the reception, he will inform Kathir. Assistant then tells Kathir that a lady name Bar is waiting for him . Kathir shocks and thinks how Bar got the address. He pleads his assistant to lie to Bar telling that he is not there and is not working here anymore . Assistants puzzle but Kathir force him to do it so, then he goes and tell Bar the same. At first Bar is shock n sad but then later she realise that the assistant is lying. She just leave and goes outside.

At Naidu house, his sister in law is daydreaming in the kitchen. His wife comes  there and complains to Naidu about her sister attitude. Naidu asks her to show mappilai pic and arrange for her wedding. The wife then shows some mappilai pix and asks her sis to have a look but she firmly tells that she will only marry Santhosh. Her sister shocks and ask who is Santhosh, the sis answer he is her BIL boss. Naidu who heard this gets very shock and his wife assk further on Santhosh matter. Naidu asks her when did Santos meet her. She says Santhosh came there to collect doc and ask her to lie to Naidu that Boopathy came. Sister is furious and shouted at her and asks what has happened. Sister says that Santhosh is a good guy and promise to marry her, that's why she agrees to Santhosh request. It seems Santhosh has done his kevala vilaiyathu. Naidu is triple shocks and angry with Santhosh. Wife asks Naidu to make a report against Santhosh with the police but Naidu says they can't do it as Santhosh is super rich and they can do anything with money. Furthermore Santhosh chitapps Nad is a very dangerous man, he could anything, even kill them if he knows they are reporting to police. Naidu says, they even cannot get her SIL to marry Santhosh as her life will be more disaster.  Naidu tells his wife that Nad is the culprit and he is even scooting money from his own brother Chids. Wife shouts at Naidu and asks him to resign immediately and pack up,  leave the town before people around them get to know about the incident. They will try to get her sis to marry someone. Naidu is in thinking mode...

At Kathir office, Kathir and his assistants decided to have tea outside and go out. But to Kathir surprise, Bar is waiting at the roadside. Kathir shocks to see Bar is there, and tea guy comes there apologise for late delivery of tea. He saw Bar and tells Kathir that she did not move from the place since morning, even though he tells her that Kathir is not working here anymore as per Kathir order. Bar is shocks to hear that and stand still looking at Kathir. Kathir asks his assistant to go first , he will join them later for tea. Both Kathir and Bar look vitting each other but only flaskbacks are talking. Wasted last segment with multiple flasckbacks...

Thodarum

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Feb 5th 2013 - Tuesday 

Aattam 74

Santosh enters Chids room and watches his father. He calls his father twice but Chids doesnt respond. Santosh says he will go to his room. Just then Chids takes his name. He tells Santosh that he locked the Guest House and made him to spend more time at office so that Santosh could rectify himself. Santosh promises that he had changed his behaviour but Chids isnt convinced to hear the word 'promise' from him. Chids asks whether it is similar to what he promised to Naidu's sister-in-law. Santosh tries to blame Naidu and says that Naidu is trying to put the blame on him for money.  He tells Chids that Naidu is not a good person as they thought and Naidu's mind is corrupted. 

Santosh asks Chids not to trust Naidu. Chids gets extremely angry and beats Santosh with his belt for telling lies. He calls him a Donkey and curses that he will never mend his ways.  Chids says he is trying to find a good girl for him and ashamed of Santosh's activities. Natraj comes in the middle and stops requesting Chids not to beat a grown up child.  Chids doesnt listen to his words and says Santosh must die else no girl can be alright. Natraj asks Chids to calm down as he cannot bear if something happens to him. He says Santosh to go away. Chids cries in pain.  

Bharathi is crying and not able to sleep. Kathir is sitting gloomy. Ram calls him to have dinner. Kathir refuses saying he is not hungry.  Ram says he hadnt eaten properly since he came to his house. Kathir tells Ram to understand his state of mind. He is feeling bad for talking harshly to Bharathi. Kathir says he is not liking himself as he behaved badly with Bharathi.  He says Bharathi had created a big image for Kathir in her mind for the past three years. Kathir says he shattered Bharathi's mind by his worst behaviour in front of her family members.Kathir tells Ram that Bharathi will repeatedly say he is behaving maturely. But he feels bad as he behaved like a third rated criminal to her. Kathir is not able to control his anger on himself. He says he wants Bharathi to get angry on him and if he doesnt do like this Bharathi will never get angry on him.

Kathir wants Bharathi to dislike him so that she forgets him.  He tells then only Bharathi can marry another person and live happily and if she does he can also be happy.  Kathir thinks of how bad is the state of Bharathi.  Ram asks him to relax and assures every problem will be solved. Bharathi is not able to control herself to stop crying as she gets flashbacks of Dhanda and Kathir's words.  She repeatedly hears Kathir saying that she is not in his life anymore. Mahathi watches this. Saravanan sees Bharathi crying through the window and is worried.

Its next day. Kathir is reading a file in his office. Saravanan comes to meet him. Kathir refuses to see him and he gives the reason that he is busy. Saravanan asks for permission once again just then the in-charge tells Kathir is not ready to meet him. Saravanan walks out but Kathir calls him. He informs Kathir that Bharathi is thinking about Kathir all the time and is crying without knowing to anyone. Saravanan says he has never seen Bharathi crying and he feels bad to see Bharathi in this state.Karthir sarcastically asks why is Saravanan telling his problems to him. Saravanan accepts that mistake is theirs as his father and mother didnt treat him well when they met for the first time.

Kathir asks whether the way his father behaved with him in hospital is correct. Saravanan says Sorry. Kathir tells that he doesnt need his apology but his father's permission for marriage. Saravanan says his father will definitely accept but it will take some time. Kathir retorts saying whether it will take months or years. He says that Dhanda doesnt even like to see him the how come he give acceptance. Saravanan tells that he and Bharathi will convince Dhanda some how. Kathir asks whether he can do register marriage if his father doesnt give his consent. Saravanan starts to tell that his house's condition is but Kathir stops him in the middle. Kathir says that he is sure that his house's condition will never improve. He wants Saravanan to ask Bharathi whether she come come with Kathir leaving their family and relations behind. Kathir is sure that Bharathi wont come and informs Saravanan that Bharathi need not come. He tells that he removed Bharathi from his mind and tells him not to disturb in his work place. Saravanan begs but Kathir scolds him too. He leaves in depression. Kathir looks at Saravanan worriedly.
Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday, February 7th, Episode 76 - by atina

Chid gives one tight slap on Preeti's face and she falls on her bed...CHid still screaming," ponnaa nee...raatshashee...if you behave like this once again...tholachu poduven...mid it..." he goes and Preeti is so angry. Chid comes to the hall where his wife's picture is kept...and starts crying in front of that picture...he sits on a sofa and lloks so sad...in tears...Next wqe see is ..Chid is ICU and Nats is peeping thru the glass door at CHid...here comes worried Bardi and stares at Chids...Nats explains," He was ok until night...Devi came late and he was very angry with her...then we all went to bed...in the middle os night I found anna still sitting on the sofa ...then I rwalised that he was so still and sweating badly...so we brought him here"

The doctor comes out of the room...and talks to them," Eh is now out of danger...actually he had a mild heart attack...I guess he is so distressed about some thing..it may be something in his business matter or may be personal matter whatever it is you have to take a good care of him by not putting him in a situation where he gets emotional or tensed..." Doctor goes away and Badri is worried about Chid and tells," I just can not beleive...this...Chidampbaram is a strong person...avanukku poi heart attack ellam vara chance eh illeh...anyway..Nataraj now you have to be careful paa...as you are a diabetic patient already...anf id you end up in such situation...it is not good for you" A office boy comes and tells that the chief doctor wants to see Nats. BAdri looks at CHid and cries.

Barathy's parents are sitting outside the house waiting for Barathy...Mahathi is crying so bitterly...nhere comes Bharathy and  dndabaani tells her about the phone call he received from Badri...abput Chid. Barathy is shocked...and decided to visit him in the hospital with her dad.

They both reach the hospital and meet Badri and Bhoobabthy outside the room. Badri tells that Chid is shifted from ICu to the room just now .." Doctors told that he is out of danger but we have to see that he will not be in a situation where he gets very emotional etc...but how is that possible maa with the two children like Santhosh and Devi...They both are like two yemens to Chidambaram...Santhosh gives tension and Devi gives stress...I really wish that he never came here from America maa..." 

They all go inside the room where Chid is kept...Nats is with him. Seeing all of them Chid asks," Whya re you all sad...? please dont be...you all should celebrate this...But one thing I do not undersatnd...why God is troubling me so much? why am I still alive..? just to avamaanapadavaa...? that too by my own chidlren? innum how much I should hear from Devi's mouth?" He weeps...and Nats and everyone cry seeing this...here comes the dovctor and gets angry...and asks everyone to leave...he allows only one person to be with Chid. All leave and Barathy is about to leave too...but Chid calls her and Nats leave.

He asks her to sit. Chid crieds badly...and Barathy asks him to stop and CHid asks," Why cannt I cry maa? I am also a humanbeing maa...look at my son and daughter...how can I be not worried...see you are not even in a position to console me telling that my children will be alright nu...because they are that bad..." Barathy replies," No sir...everyone will a breaking point in their lives...and there will be day for your children too...so be strong sir...they will come back to you sir..."

Chid tells,"how maa...the moment I came to know the real colpours of my children...that was the breaking point for me maa...after that everything is broken for me maa...thookkam nimaathi ellameh pochu...just think maa...for 20 years I have been struggling in life in that country ...for these children only right? I did not want them to face any poverty line in life as I did...so I was giving everything they want...but what happened maa? they became like this useless people...what have I gained...? dhukkam, avamaanam and vedanai...that is all...in this situation wont I get herat attack like this maa?"

Barathy replies," Sir...Verghese's wife did so much thappu...but you took so much pitty on her ...and tried to correct her life illiyah? the same way even your children in a situation where we have to feel parithaapam for them...they will change one day and they will be good one day Sir...it will happen sir.." Chid answers," Yes...even I was also hoping the same ma...but ultimately I faced only failure in this matter...to tell you franky maa...out of this frustration I decided to kill myself..."
Barathy is shocked hearing this...

Friday, February 8th, Episode 77 - by atina

Chid continues," when I decided to kill myself...I had this heart attack and actually I was happy that God himself is helping me nu...but these doctors saved my life...now what...? Let me a nadai ponam...avlothaan..." A nurse comes and tells B to leave...Barathy is so worried and leaves the room.

Barathy, Mahathy, Dnada are having Idli dinner...Kokila is worried anout Chid. They are talk about Chid with so much of gratitude for what he had done to their family. Kokila says that she wants to the temple tomorrow to pray for him and Danda tells that take some money for doing an archanai on Chid sir's name. Hearing all this Barathy is thinking something...and suddenly she stops eating and gets up...

She comes with her mom medicines and gives. Mahathy comes and lies on Kokila's laps. Mom tells," Chid Sir came as Kadavul and gave me my life back...why this is happening to him?" Danda replies," Yes...the same way there should be someone coming to him as Kadavul too" Mahathy is confused hearing this and asks Questions. Barathy replies to he," God never comes as himslef to help us...but some times some people come to help others as Kadavul...ok...come mahathy...you are so sleepy...let us go to sleep"

Barathy is not able to sleep...in her mind all the past things run one after another...
Kadir ," in your family they are never going to get us mrried..."
Badri ," Barathy when we tried to help your family first..we never had any ointentions of this marriage proposal at all maa"
Chid ,"now...even if you want to marry Santhosh..I will never be able to agree to that maa"
Kadir," If you love me truely...come with me...right now then...your appa is after all a samosa seller thaaneh...that is why he is after money...podaaa...listen to him and marry that rich man dee"
Chid's last wrods to her," I have no right to live anymore actually...having this kind of children is a saabam maa..."
Danda,"Yes...the same way there should be someone coming to him as Kadavul too"

She shakes her head and comes out of all this thoughts...she looks like she has decided something...

Next morning...Barathy is heading towards Kadir's house...in her hands she is holding a bag with the saree which Kadir gave to her. Seeing B right in fornt of him Kadir asks," I knew it...theat you would come back to me nu...necause you have no one else to go...what made you come here now? your udavaakarai...vetti officver thambi made you come here? or...is that umai...mahathi or gomathi...etho onnu...or..you came to know the real colours of your parents...that they are trying to take advantage of your money...? what so ever...I appreciate...that you have decided to throw that tharithiram pudicha kudumbam and came to me...good...let us forget about those people...let us talk about our life now...so tell me how we are getting married...? in a registered office? or in temple right away? or in my place...?"

Hearing all this rubbish talk...Barathy is so furious...she stops his mouth by giving back that bag to him...Kadir opens the bag and  realises that he gave that saree to her and tells," oh...I can tell you now what would have happened nu/...you told your parents that you are leaving with the only one thing with you which is this saree...right? good...ok...let us keep this saree as your saree...sariyaa?"

Barathy reploies," Illeh...you insulted my father...and now you talked this much putting down my parents and my family..." Kadir asks," appo...nee unnoda parents villu varalliyaah?"  Barathy tells," Unna vittu poren...unnai thalai muzhukitten nu sollathaan vanthen..."
Kadir is shocked...to hear this...and stands toungue tied...
Thodarum...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago

February 12th 2013 - Tuesday

Aattam 79

Malathi is styling her hair. Bharathi comes and watches her. Malathi asks what is the reason behind her smile. She gets to know that Bharathi has accepted to get married to Santosh. Malathi expresses her happiness and thinks that their entire family will be happy. She further tells if Bharathi had married Kathir they would have suffered. Malathi wishes her best of luck. Her smile fades after Bharathi goes. Bharathi sees Mahathi doing prayers.  Mahathi is pleased to know that Chidambaran is fine. She conveys in her sign language that she wished for two things to God. They are one for Chidambaram sir to get well soon and another is for reunion of Bharathi and Kathir. Bharathi tells her that her second wish can never come true as she has expressed her willingness to marry Santosh to Chidambaram. Mahathi is shocked to hear. Bharathi explains that it is welfare of the family and requests her to pray for smooth marriage.

Saravanan is telling Bharathy that she should not pledge her life for the sake of thankfulness.  Bharathi feels she can definitely change Santosh. Saravanan asks her not to take any decision as she is angry on Kathir. Bharathy stops him and wants to avoid talking about Kathir. Saaravanan supports Kathir as he just requested to come. Bharathi reminds him about Kathir telling her to leave her entire family and come with him. Saravanan says she will leave the family even if she gets married to Santosh. Bharathi explains that leaving home is different from not having any relations with them. She says Chidambaram is requesting her to come to the family as her daughter-in-law and she cant go to any place where she cant have any relations with them. Bharathi angrily explains that a girl needs to get a family as she gets married but not leave the family she has already. She feels that Kathir would know all this and so she has decided to get rid of Kathir. Saravanan says she may have taken the decision in a haste but she will definitely regret for it in future. He tells that she cannot forget Kathir anytime. Dhandapani hears their conversation and thinks that Bharathi might have taken such a decision as he had asked.

Bharathi has flashbacks of what Saravanan said her just now. Dhandapani says that he felt proud when Bharathi said that she cannot leave her family at any cause. He says he is scared as Bharathi might have taken this decision as they forced her to do.  Bharathi tells that she took the decision on her own. Dhanda regrets for being selfish. He asks her to do the thing which will give her happiness. Dhanda tells that he will feel bad if she doesnt lead a happy life later. Kokila asks him not to confuse Bharathi. Bharathi says that Chidambaram didnt reply anything. Kokila is hopeful that the marriage will definitely take place. Dhandapani is still in thoughts.

Natraj is surprised to see his brother coming home. He says he wanted to meet him in the hospital. Badri tells whether Chids should stay for more time in hospital as he needs to pay a visit to the hospital. Badri cracks a joke as doctor has said him to be happy as always. Chidambaram conveys that a good thing happened. Badri asks him to explain to he point. Sivagami does aarathi to welcome Chids back home. Chids says that Santosh's marriage is going to happen soon. He tells its a miracle and God changed Bhartahi's mind. Chids says he never expected this to happen. Natraj murmurs that he too didnt expect. Bhupathi feels its good time for Santosh. Chids wants Natraj to go to Bharathi's house to know about their convenience and bring josiyar to home. Natraj thinks to do something as something is happening against his will.

Natraj is at Bharathi's home. He enquires about Kokila's health. Kokila tells him that she is fit and fine because of Chidambaram. Natraj asks to guess for his reason to visit them. No one answers them. He asks Bharathy. She says it right. Natraj informs that Chids is back home. He asks about reason behind Chids getting well so soon. Dhanda butters saying Chidambaram is good at heart and there is no wnder he got well soon. Natraj says there in one more reason for it. He tells its because of Bharathi's decision and what Chids said to him after returning to home. Natraj receives a call. Mahati is not pleased to see what is happening and drops the tumbler. She starts to cry.

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
Wednesday, February 13th, Episode 80 - by Sumi

Natraj says chids wants bha-san wedding asap...Everyone happy except mahathi...she drops the tumbler...and starts crying...dad,mom and bhrathi consfused...Mahathi  runs outside aand her mom follows herand asks why she is crying...and says she is doing all this purposefully...She warns her not to come inside ...Mom comes inside and says mahathi is not well...Natraj asks abt their decision...esp bharathi's decision...Natraj says u were in love with someone else...now u r reayd to marry santhosh...so come clear with ur decisio...Bharathi says iam ready for this marraige...Natraj says u know very well abt santhosh and his character...So think abt it twice...Bharathi says she is very confident that she can change santhosh...Nattu tensed...Then he says his wife is very happy to have bharathi as her marumagal...and also i'll be very free after this marraige...Natraj tells them to come to their house to finalise thewedding date...Natraj leaves...Bharathi and co happy...

Natraj comes outside...serious aa yosiching...Naidu asks abt marraige...Natraj kadupagi says kannalam confirm...Bharathi is ready to face any problem...Nattu polambufies ...bharathi is a big thalavai for me...but i have a trumpcard character who can give appu to bharathi...She is devi...And also one more master plan is there...Naidu muzhuchufies and leaves with nattu...

Chid;'s house...Josiyar aajar...bhupswalks with vethalai seeval...Devi calls him...Bhups is very busy...Devi tells him to do her work...Bhups leaves saying this work is more important than yours...Josi asks for ponnu mappu jadagam...Mrs nattu praying to god...Nattu kindal aduchufies...Mrs nattu tells nattu not worry abt bharathi...she is a very good girl...Nattu kadupaa standing...

Chids comes cown...Mrs nattu gives san's jadagam and says ponnu jadagam there parents will bring...dhanda  arrives and dhanda baaa nnu looks at the house...Chids comes out to welcomes dhanda and badri also comes there...chids takes them inside...Chids introduces everyone to dhanda...Josi asks abt dhanda's occupation...Dhanda mazhuppufies and chids says u will become like ambani one day...see josiyarae...he is the father of THE GREAT BHARATHI...thats all...Ellarum shows their teeths...

Chids forces dhanda to sit in a chair...nattu morachufies...Santhosh comes and dhanda smiles at him...santhosh moonji thiruppufies...Dhanda sad...Chids calls him to come near...Santhosh comes and chids tells im to say vanakkam...Santhosh says vanakkam...Nattu still moraching...Josi looks at the panchangam and nattu interferes and asks...why josiyar...why so late in fining a date...any pronblem in the jadagam??...all  shocked...

Thodarum...

Thursday, February 14th, Episode 81 - by atina

Josiyar takes his own time while others are worried looking at nhim. Finally Josiyar smiles and tells," porutham naa...appadi oru porutham...10 poruthamum koodi irukku...pramaatham" Chid and others are sxo happy. Chid congratulates Danda and he request the josiyar to look for a good date for the wedding.  Nats slowly walks to Santhosh and sarcastically tells," You have won finally...you can be happy now right?" Santhosh replies," CHithaps...what is this..? the game is not yet started...wait and watch"

Danda leaves in the car with Bhupathi reaches home and asks Boo to come inside and have a coffee too. Boo follows him..As soon Chid walks in Koki asks him aboutthe function. Danda is so excited and tells all about the jathagam paarthal stuff and how CHid gave him so much importance and made him sit on a chair...etc. Kokila abd Barathy listens to this happily but Saravanan and Mahathy do not show any interest even to listen to Danda. Boo tells all good thing about Chid. Dand asks Barathy to bring some coffee for Boo. When Barathy comes with coffee Boo asks," madam how come you have agreed to this marriage knowing everything?" Barathy tells that ...everything will be ok.

Santhosh is exercising in the terrace. The servant lady is also there doing some work. She staers at Santhosh and starts crying. Santhosh asks her for a reson and she tells that Santhosh might forger her as he is getting married soon. But santhosh assures that ...even he is married which he is doing only for his dad...he will still keep the connection with her for ever. ( romba kevalamaa irukku...!!) As they both are talking Nats notices this from the Garden. He goes to the gardner and asks abut this Santhosh's thiruvilayaadal and the gardner replies," Aya...I think after closing the guest house only I came here to work...but this has been going on even before I came here ...I am sure" Nats asks him not to tell about this to anyone and leaves from there.