PR written Update: 15 Feb 2013

Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update:

Part 1:

Episode begins with in the outside onir, purvi & ovi is standing. ovi is on phone she says to archu that she does just eat foods & then they will leave for pune. then onir leaves with one man, some kids are playing with their mothers & purvi-ovi both are imagine as mother. suddenly one kid is crying. ovi & purvi is looking at that kid they runs towards that kid & they says you don't cry. onir & arjun returns & wonders where ovi & purvi goes?? then onir & arjun looking at ovi-purvi with that kid & looks happy. arjun calls ovi & purvi. they are leaving but ovi says i forget my peruse inside so i will take it but onir says i will take it & purvi also goes along with onir. arjun asks ovi that i never see you in this new avatar.. you totally different. ovi says yes.. this baby changed me. she says i feels something good but i m sure purvi also know about this feeling. then purvi-onir & ovi-arjun leaves.

In car ovi & purvi seated on back side. ovi says it's late now. purvi tells we should go from short cut. suddenly ovi kids moves she feels pain. purvi asks what happen? ovi says you bhanga aur bhanji hits me. purvi sang song for ovi. then ovi feels good. ovi asks purvi how you learn this song? she tells from aai. ovi tells plz teach this song to me. then suddenly one truck coming towards arjun's car & some lights comes on arjun's face onir informs arjun but arjun lose the car balance & his car bumps with that truck.

Part 2:

arjun's car is totally damaged. onir wake ups.  he sees all are unconscious. he calls arjun.. arjun.. then arjun gets conscious.. onir sees purvi & says misty.. open your eyes... misty.. misty then arjun also tries to ovi getting conscious. but ovi is falls outside of the car. onir sees ovi & says her kids is unsafe now. onir goes to calls some one or calling some one for help.

In deshmukh house vandita comes & manav welcomes her. vandita says i come here to meet ovi & purvi. manav informs vandu that they had gone for ganpati baapa darshan. vandita says i come with gits but i wil give later when they come back. savita tells yes... i m waiting for ovi & purvi's child. ovi also decorated her room for kids. she takes vandu with her & says i m so happy. i will become a great grand mother. she tells that i hope ovi & purvi delivery happens normally. she prays to god for ovi & purvi's good health.

At accident side onir & arjun tries to stop car which are passing aside from them. one car stops & arjun requests one man & tells our accident happen plz give us lift near hospital. but that man says no... i won't be able to take responsibilities of so many ppls & that man leaves. arjun feels very sad.

At khandesi house teju is doing work in kitchen. jignesh comes & ask what she is doing.. she tells i want to prepare so many thepals for 2mrrow so i m preparing 2day. jignesh says you are so smart. snehalala is very happy with ur work. teju says when she get married with sunny then her mother in law thoughts that she takes away her son from her. she says i saw so many movies but jignesh gives hopes to teju & says nothing is happen like this.

At hospitals onir & arjun comes with purvi & ovi respectively. nurse tells onir that doc has gone for strikes. onir tells he is one gynecologist so he tells nurse to arrange facilities. arjun tries to ovi gets conscious.

Part 3:

In hospital onir comes in ovi's ward & he sees ovi's condition & tells ovi that nothing is happen to you. Arjun is worried for ovi. onir sees arjun & tells you are also injured so plz first do dressing your self first. then nurse informs that purvi is getting conscious. onir comes in purvi's ward... onir asks how she is now.. means feeling.. purvi says what happen with ovi... purvi is feeling pain then onir tells nurse to shift purvi in delivery room. onir request nurse to arrange some staff. she tells sure.. onir takes ovi in OT... ovi is looking at arjun & crying.. arjun asks nurse about purvi's condition. nurse tells arjun that still purvi condition is critical. she tells purvi is feeling pain. arjun looks confused. onir comes & arjun asks now what happen?? onir tells arjun that they should have cooperate ovi & purvi at same time.. arjun asks how.. onir tells ovi child is in critical conditon.. he child is rounded. arjun looks worried & tensed.

Episode ends.😳

Precap: onir is looking at baby... arjun asks how is ovi... onir says to arjun that she is fine now.. then onir again is looking at baby.. arjun notices & asks onir.. what happen.. (kya huha) onir says arjun... arjun says what onir... onir tells our child...(Hamara bacha)

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hello.. hi bye bye..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

well i would like to thank you all my dear forum friends who always support me for unwell written updates... thank you so much showering this love on me & for you support.πŸ˜›

without your support i never got so many lovely members in forum. so once again thank you who support me always..πŸ€—

i never forget this lovely moments.😊
Thank you.😳

Regards,
Naresh😳

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
Oh I liked Ovi scene with that kid and she was super happy and soon to be mother but miscarrage now . πŸ˜” Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
seriously i am so irritated,
whn ovi used to drink,tab kuch nhi hua
but nw whn she really caredand wnted baby,her baby died

this show that cvs beleive in bad winning,

god i am loving changed ovi, dat was so sweet of hers!!Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
I really loved Savita emotional scene with Vandita. Great scene it was .

I really wish something like this scene with Archana/Ankita .
R u sure onir said v codnt save ovis baby???r u sure???coz i heard other way...i hope ur rytt
oh did purvi's baby not survive?
Originally posted by USManeetian

oh did purvi's baby not survive?
no ovi's miscarriage happens so she lose her kid but purvi's baby is safe.
Actualyy ot is quite obv dat its purvis chold coz she was anyway due...and ovis baby was a lot hurt already..:(