Shahana turns Rashmi against Randeep ..

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                                     ...15 Feb 13

Opening scene ... Rashmi is heading towards Randeep's home to apologize and patch up with him and thank him for saving her and Didi... (I was hoping it was still not too late to celebrate V Day ...but alas )

... She is stopped by the same unknown caller, warning her against Randeep's unhelpful intensions, how he fooled everyone by exchanging the actual pendant with a false one , that he was cheating her ...

.😊.. Rashmi is just about to leave the premises when Nani spots her and encourages her to go and meet Randeep ... Ras decides against it ... (How easily this girl is fooled yaar πŸ˜‘ )

.πŸ˜•..Later Nani and Ran are puzzled discussing how and why Ras came up till here but left without meeting Ran ...

.πŸ˜”.. Randeep is depressed recalling Rashmi's accusations ... And his own loss of near n dear ones in a past incident ...                                                  

.πŸ˜’..Sha is enjoying a high profile B'Day Party... CM's son Nikhil's...where Randeep is on duty ... She gets friendly with Nikhil ... Just to utilize him for her ulterior motive ... Revenge against Randeep ...we got an awesome scene of Shahana- Randeep confrontation ... the highlight of today's episode... challenging each other ...drawing the battle lines ...Sha raises a toast .. may the winner be the one with " Pakka iraadaa" .. and Randeep raises his ..to the one who is "Sachha "... good job story writers  

.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. As Nikhil is checking into the airport he tells Sha how the same Police waala was on duty here too... Sha immediately gets into action ... And tells him as to how he was above the ordinary citizens being the CM's son .. That he is absolutely right in avoiding his bags being checked ... This inadvertently leads to a spat b/w him and Randeep ... Ultimately the CM gives the honest Policeman a disgusting mouthful ... (I hated this scene yaar 😑 )...

.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Randeep is quick to detect Shahana's hand in the incident and in the very next scene Sha is shown being caught with a bomb in a mall and she is alarmed to find herself being framed ... Then everything is disclosed by the police ...to be a mock drill being enacted for citizen's knowledge and awareness ... Sha too realizes Ran's hand in all this and vouches to take her revenge for his act of insolence ... 

.😑..Rashmi comes to Shahana for help ... Sha wastes no time in brainwashing her against Randeep ... Rashmi heads straight to Randeep and apprehend s him ... Whether he actually gave precedence to his duty than saving the lives of his sister and other family members ... And whether he cheated her by giving her a false necklace / pendant ...😈

.😭... We get a flashback of a past encounter between Randeep and terrorists in which his sis and Nephew are killed ... 

... Randeep is deeply hurt and explains to her his situation and Rashmi is impressed ... how he saved numerous innocent unknown souls and sacrificed his own kin ...and she apologizes ... But she again asks him if he still gave preference to his duties than his near and dear ones ... And when he did not bother his own sister's life .. would he be bothered about his friend and her Di... 

.😲..This enrages Randeep .. He pulls out the microchip and places it in Rashmi's palm ... Telling her that it was no ordinary chip ... It was a Nova6 Atomic Bomb Detonator Microchip ... That she could hand it over to the terrorists in exchange for her  didi's release and her family's happiness ... And give a chance to the terrorists to explode several atomic bombs and kill millions of innocent lives and destroy numerous cities across the country ... Rashmi is aghast ...and the episode closes with Rashmi staring at the detonator in her palm ... 

No precap .

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
I am tired seeing Rashmi after going through so much still being so naive. and cry baby...
AT drop of hat she blames randeep...now even she has proof Randeep was right her sister is alive...

Given Randeep was not there her sister was dead...Seriously he is office he will work to country saftey befoe eveyrthung...

Good Randeep...last action if...she seriously trade chip for her sister like SHantanu did...I will not forgvie her
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silentsoul

I am tired seeing Rashmi after going through so much still being so naive. and cry baby...
AT drop of hat she blames randeep...now even she has proof Randeep was right her sister is alive...

Given Randeep was not there her sister was dead...Seriously he is office he will work to country saftey befoe eveyrthung...

Good Randeep...last action if...she seriously trade chip for her sister like SHantanu did...I will not forgvie her

Hello Kul...😊

How nice to hear from buddies first thing in the morning yaar, thanks for your comment ...😊

Rashmi is a bit difficult to bear now 😑... but I feel this is the lowest she has to get before she will have a reversal in her thought process as she has got the atomic bomb detonator...
she will realize the enormity is the situation ...
 I feel she will now be on Randeep's side ... hopefully 😳...
 I shall quit watching if she hands over the detonator to Shahana ...😲 πŸ˜‘

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu,😳

You have done a brilliant job. You have described the episode so accurately and with the feelings in it. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Randeep was brilliant yesterday πŸ˜‰ I just love his character. Shah is now looking ridiculous and acting like a kid and taking revenge for petty things πŸ˜†. That Airport scene was ridiculous. I just hated them showing The CM's as a total fool believing people like that😑. It is an insult to his position as CM. How can a CM's son not be checked?😲 It is an very bad precedent and should not be shown on Television.😑

Time and tide waits  for no one is the saying. This hold true for Shah, for her bad time is starting.πŸ˜†I loved her panicking when the bomb squad caught herπŸ˜†. Kaash I wished it was true.

I liked the dialogues between Randeep and Rashmi. She is still very naive and immature and cant think she is being used as a pawn by Shah.🀒 For a person who said she was very busy and cannot meet. Then she says lets meet. Rashmi knows about her so she should have used her brains. 

Even after hearing the back story of poor Randeep, how could she ask that question.😑 What Randeep did was the best thing ever. Now the ball is in Rashmi's court and she can do what she wants with the detonator, save her sister or save the country. 

Anu

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manu, very nice update.. like you I absolutely loved the Ran-Sha confrontation and the drawing up of battle lines.. it was too good. 

The airport scene, I hated it. It shows you how people with a tiny bit of influence get away with everything at the cost of honest people trying to do their jobs. I want the CM to be personally shot by Sha, its the only way this moron is going to realize his mistakes.

Rasdeep conversation was good. Its time Ras grew up and I absolutely loved how angry Ran got. It was so real
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Manu,😳

You have done a brilliant job. You have described the episode so accurately and with the feelings in it. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Randeep was brilliant yesterday πŸ˜‰ I just love his character. Shah is now looking ridiculous and acting like a kid and taking revenge for petty things πŸ˜†. That Airport scene was ridiculous. I just hated them showing The CM's as a total fool believing people like that😑. It is an insult to his position as CM. How can a CM's son not be checked?😲 It is an very bad precedent and should not be shown on Television.😑

Time and tide waits  for no one is the saying. This hold true for Shah, for her bad time is starting.πŸ˜†I loved her panicking when the bomb squad caught herπŸ˜†. Kaash I wished it was true.

I liked the dialogues between Randeep and Rashmi. She is still very naive and immature and cant think she is being used as a pawn by Shah.🀒 For a person who said she was very busy and cannot meet. Then she says lets meet. Rashmi knows about her so she should have used her brains. 

Even after hearing the back story of poor Randeep, how could she ask that question.😑 What Randeep did was the best thing ever. Now the ball is in Rashmi's court and she can do what she wants with the detonator, save her sister or save the country. 

Anu

Smile Thank you for the encouragement Anu ... Smile 

😊The character of Randeep is the best in the show .. this is basically a hero dominated show .. not the saas bahu dominant ones .. so the low TRPs... Twisted Evil 

😑I was thinking that this was the best way to put Sha behind the bars ... but my SKD did not come true Crying or Very sad 

πŸ˜’Uff Rashmi and her naivety is getting on to my nerves yaar .. there is a limit to everything ... No 

I love you yaar Rasdeep dialogues are my Fav yaar ... but yesterday even Ran-Sha dialogue was super hit yaar .. kya challenge kiya yaar .. mazaa aa gaya cheers lol! 
missed Jadda yesterday .. Nani however gave darshan ... I hope there is some news of Rinki and Ruchi next week .. ...
 ... .
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Manu, very nice update.. like you I absolutely loved the Ran-Sha confrontation and the drawing up of battle lines.. it was too good. 

The airport scene, I hated it. It shows you how people with a tiny bit of influence get away with everything at the cost of honest people trying to do their jobs. I want the CM to be personally shot by Sha, its the only way this moron is going to realize his mistakes.

Rasdeep conversation was good. Its time Ras grew up and I absolutely loved how angry Ran got. It was so real

@ Red... Love you Shanthi for always being there for me yaara πŸ€—

@ Blue ...that was awesome .. just like some James Bond movie or something ...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

@ green ... I want CM to apologise the same way the Police commissioner  did earlier .. for not believing him ...🀬

@ pink ... Rashmi I think will understand the enormity and seriousness of the situation ... she may scarifice her Di's life for saving millions just like her jijaji did ...uufff ... sad scenes πŸ˜”
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

@ Red... Love you Shanthi for always being there for me yaara πŸ€—

@ Blue ...that was awesome .. just like some james bond movie or something ...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

@ green ... I want CM to apologise the same way the Police commissioner  did earlier .. for not believing him ...🀬

@ pink ... Rashmi I think will understand the enormity and seriousness of the situation ... she may scarifice her Di's life for saving millions just like her jijaji did ...uufff ... sad scenes πŸ˜”

I would like Ras to be smart... tell the terrorists that last time you said you will give me my sister and instead put her in an explosive jacket to kill both of us.. so this time I don't believe you and will not give you what you want without getting my sister back safe and sound first. Then she goes to the cops, not just Ran, and helps set a trap.
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

@ blue Egggjactly .. I just hope she gets the brain wave .. or what if she tells this to Sha .. that the terrorists told me that they will give me my sis for pendant but they fitted her with a bomb ... I want to see Sha'a face then ...😑
@ red ... my SDk too ... 

Shivaanya thumbnail
Yesterday I just loved all abt randeep.He was insulted by the cm but gave a befitting reply to shahana,he was hurt by rashmi deeply but his last words after giving the chip was brilliant.
I so wish our hero will continue defeating shahana/jadda and co like this.He needs to make rashmi also realize that his duties are more imp than anything else in his life.He said it repeatedly but rashmi seems really lallu.After knowing that he lost his own sis for our countrymen still she asked that aweful and hurting question to him.
She forgot all those what randeep did for her.Poor chap.Fighting all alone.
And I really hope that nani will disclose anand swami's jadda avtaar to randeep.So that randeep can trace suchi and novasix bombs too.
The CM has created such a bad image for him by nt obeying the security regulations himself and his son was a disgusting fellow.I hated him when he insulted randeep.
Edited by Randeepfan - 11 years ago