The Brave Cowards...

Posted: 11 years ago

Surprisingly cowardice is considered a vice. Honestly, that just shows the duplicity of human nature. Just look around. Actually just look within. I can bet each and every one of us has been scared..frightened and tried to avoid certain confessions or confrontations. When all suffer from this at some or other stage of life...why negate the emotion😊

When I looked at the characters yesterday, I found a bunch of scared people. Yet, I totally identified with them, understood them, stood by them, shoulder to shoulder, coz such reactions are so natural.

Kundra..hmm...err..boy did I miss his sense of humour and one liners yesterday. Missed the spark and the verve. Again, it was expected in the circumstances. He could not have been funny. Trying to figure out a way to tackle the situation. A man who is known for breaking bottles...is terrified of breaking bonds. His fear of hurting or loosing a best friend is palpable. His reluctance in talking to Saumya is anything but cowardice. There is no easy way out...he will have to salvage his friendship from this landmine of unrequited one sided love...

Saumya's embarrassment ..can it be any other way? She too is running away from contact with Kundra. Can we blame her? In her situation, we all would have done anything than face the consequences of a confession made under influence.  Wish she can take her words back...rewind time..and we all have wished for it too. Trust me Somu..you are not alone.

Sara...Sherni..really?? She indeed did not have the guts to openly acknowledge and respect her love. And love needs courage. Leaves a bad taste..right?? But when life teaches you harsh lessons..you don't forget them that easy. The coming episodes will show her fears in full fledge...the fear most of the actors face..especially female actors...the insecurity of being left all alone and lonely..of having everything yet nothing...

Vikrant...the sane and sensible Vikrant..the respected and mature Vikrant...Karan peeled a layer off him ...revealing a side that was not that appealing..a man who cheated on the love of his life...and did not have the gumption to confess...did not have the courage to confess or confront his love...Again who are we to judge? The circumstances..life..the reasons...and who knows how we might have acted in his shoes. But the brave coward is still paying a price for his deeds...redemption anyone??

Raj..now why am I calling him one? I refuse to believe that he had no inkling ..no clue that something was seriously wrong in his relationship with Pihu. If he did not even guess..had no hunch about the hollowness that surrounded him..then may be Pihu was right in claiming that their love was long dead. My guess...he was too scared to admit it even to himself that he was clinging to thin air...its better to live in an imaginary utopia...lets not break the illusion..

And Pihu...fear at its peak...running away from it all. As if the hounds of hell are at her heels. Refusing to look back. Breaking up with an email...thank your stars Raj..she bothered to atleast send you one. Yes..she was a coward too...running away from a confrontation. Simply she just did not have the courage to walk on the path that led to the ultimate showdown. We all try to avoid an unpleasant scene...a bitter memory at all costs. We would do anything but cause pain..sorrow..break hearts...leave them bleeding. She ran a mile in tight shoes ...and will keep running her whole life...

I want to call them cowards..coz they are all scared..frightened..yet they stand tall...but then what do I call myself..the biggest coward of all?? Brave Cowards indeed.

Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
wonderful analysis dear   πŸ‘πŸΌ   reading your posts is a treat in itself!😊
Brilliant eve...u dont fail to amaze us with ur words, do u? πŸ˜‰

Cowardice is in every person..some fight with it n eventually overcome it..while some cant muster the courage to fight the fear in them..n that eventually leads to them running away from circumstances...or people..n make them do wrong things, that they wont do otherwise... Its not that a person is brave or coward...its can he fight with that fear inside him to do the right...

Ur not a coward btw..😳 ur a fighter for all i know..
Originally posted by me_4ever

wonderful analysis dear   πŸ‘πŸΌ   reading your posts is a treat in itself!😊
😳..thanks!! that's sweet!!
Originally posted by pari_15

Brilliant eve...u dont fail to amaze us with ur words, do u? πŸ˜‰

Cowardice is in every person..some fight with it n eventually overcome it..while some cant muster the courage to fight the fear in them..n that eventually leads to them running away from circumstances...or people..n make them do wrong things, that they wont do otherwise... Its not that a person is brave or coward...its can he fight with that fear inside him to do the right...

Ur not a coward btw..😳 ur a fighter for all i know..
parriii...I super liked your post...maar pade isse pehle like kar diya...πŸ˜†

beautiful...wish I had thought of this...could have added more depth too...yes...as you point out..some of us fight it out..succeed in overcoming it..some give in...and some are in between..make an half hearted attempt..convince themselves they tried their best...and just let it be...fear is in all of us...

That's the friend in you talking...lol..yes I do fight..kitna successfully who knows πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
take a bow girl!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

ur post always make me speechless...πŸ‘

u have put across all sorts of cowardness thru the characters of thes show...

evry1 has some or the other fears in thier life...these fears r the one which brings out the cowardness in them...

brilliant!!!

Originally posted by eveline

parriii...I super liked your post...maar pade isse pehle like kar diya...πŸ˜†

beautiful...wish I had thought of this...could have added more depth too...yes...as you point out..some of us fight it out..succeed in overcoming it..some give in...and some are in between..make an half hearted attempt..convince themselves they tried their best...and just let it be...fear is in all of us...

That's the friend in you talking...lol..yes I do fight..kitna successfully who knows πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
hehe..gud girl πŸ˜ƒ..but u need not like everytime..just those u find good..πŸ˜›

seriously..u liked my words?? I thought i wrote total bakwaas n obvious... Anyways That coming from someone like u.. Ah..m honoured..;)

nah..its important that u keep fighting...coz if u fail, next time u'll fight ur fear harder...n those who know u will say that ur a strong girl..a fighter...i'm sure :P
wow Brave Cowards, your flow of words and their titles what to say, i frequented IF this two days to see this topic, ever eager to read your review and you nailed it...and i agree more with pari's point of view too continuation to yours...most of them are fighting so capital B for brave cowards and its a positive thing. Not only The Serial episode's but all your takes are keeping me interested and on edge for the next one.  Edited by piamist - 11 years ago
Your writing is enchanting πŸ‘πŸΌ

agree with your each and every point.

so much going on in everyone's lives hope, everything will be normal soon.
Very nice post dear.