Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Surprisingly cowardice is considered a vice. Honestly, that just shows the duplicity of human nature. Just look around. Actually just look within. I can bet each and every one of us has been scared..frightened and tried to avoid certain confessions or confrontations. When all suffer from this at some or other stage of life...why negate the emotion😊

When I looked at the characters yesterday, I found a bunch of scared people. Yet, I totally identified with them, understood them, stood by them, shoulder to shoulder, coz such reactions are so natural.

>>> so true . there are so many things we are afraid to admit to ourselves, for the reason we behave the opposite of what we feel as a crazy defense. i would know . 🤔 so yes . we all are running away from something inside us , being scared no matter how confident or fearless we seem to be..someone i think in the movie princess diaries said courage is not the absence of fear...it is rather the judgement that is more important than fear..cause the brave may not live but the cautious die every day..so yeah . being fearless does not mean one is never afraid at all. so true. 👏

Saumya's embarrassment ..can it be any other way? She too is running away from contact with Kundra. Can we blame her? In her situation, we all would have done anything than face the consequences of a confession made under influence.  Wish she can take her words back...rewind time..and we all have wished for it too. Trust me Somu..you are not alone.

>> trust me..even I used to feel the same , but I have realized something . That we all have masks , we all hide something or the other cause everyone carries baggage . every single person . But the the thing is , our defenses , our moral yardsticks , our half baked prejudiced thought , and all of our aggro crazy judgements and foolishness is what defines human nature..but the only thing that is above all that is our feelings.feelings is the only thing that is above every human folly for the reason it redeems us as people more than we deserve..our feelings are the most beautiful part about us , so why be scared of it let alone be ashamed? and trust me , this is coming from the girl whose ego used to be bigger than her existence. so i know what i'm talking about. soumya should not care about the consequences of her feelings cause thats the most transparent  part of who she or anyone is .

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
perfectly said dear<333
love reading ur analysis or posts😳
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i have never felt awed the way i did while reading your post! it is to the point! you said what i was itching to say. we all are cowards!! it feels like we have been engineered to be cowards... cowards to face life, truth, love and memories! we never like to step out of our comfort zone then how can we have the courage to be the reason of pain and sorrow to others and to our self! we will run just like pihu holding our precious life and with our cowardice. we will avoid everything and anything!! these scenes made me realize that the stars we place in high pedestal are just reflections of us and our emotions. we tend to believe what we see in the sizzling silver screen, of the high held morals and right paths and imagine our stars to be the dutiful and righteous characters they portrayed... alas! they are mere mortals like us who have their moments of bravery, cowardice, happiness, excitement, depression and weakness! they are me, my friends, my family and the ones surrounding me!!! 
once again dear your post was just fab! 👏