Samjhae Ya Samjhaun NL *Special Edition*

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to a very special edition of Samjhe ya Samjhaun Weekly - the Newsletter for the Arjun Forum!

A huge thanks to all of the members who have volunteered! It wouldn't have been possible without you.

And here it is!  We hope you all enjoy it!

Best,
NL Team

C R E D I T S :

Summary of the Two Episodes: S.Stephy
Scene of the Week: polly_03
Emotional Scene of the Week: polly_03
 Action Scene of the Week: -sree13-
 Dhaasu Moment of the Week: funkylicious
Bromance Moment of the Week: nikki08
Raute Moment of the Week:
funkylicious
Rowdy Rathod Moment of the Week:
ankita2804
Chupke Chupke [Arisha] Moment of the Week: ...Mithuz...
Picture of the Week: purecure
 Character of the Week: purecure
Dialogue of the Week: ..Naina..
Surprise Package of the Week: ||-Shilpa-||
Blooper/Loophole of the Week: -sree13-

FF/SS of the Week: samiya.059
OS of the Week:tani23
Signature of the Week: ..Naina..
 Avi of the Week: Aliya_begh
 VM of the Week: Aliya_begh
Discussion Topic of the Week [Only for threads related to discussing the show]:
 ||-Shilpa-||

We would like to welcome the new members of our NL team who has kindly agree to cover for Aliya while she is away for exams.

Thank you all very much for joining our NL team.

Avi of the Week:-Duttasweetheart.

VM of the Week:-naughtykitty.

Chupke Chupke [Arisha] Moment of the Week: -saba ramisa.

Arjun star of the wk..saba ramisa: Backup shona786.

This is our complete NL team including the backup members.

Summary of the Two Episodes: S.Stephy
 Avi of the Week: Aliya_begh

Arjun Star of the Week: Aliya_begh
 VM of the Week: Aliya_begh
FF/SS of the Week: samiya.059 Backup - shrutisweety
OS of the Week:
tani23-Backup-Love_Arnie
Rawte Moment of the Week:
funkylicious-Backup nikki08
Bromance Moment of the Week:
nikki08
 Scene of the Week:
polly_03 Backup - -sree13-
 Emotional Scene of the Week: polly_03
Blooper/Loophole of the Week: -sree13- Backup - kgmu86
 Funniest Scene/Dhaasu Moment of the Week:
funkylicious; Backup - purecure
Picture of the Week:
purecure-Backup- Love_Arnie
 Character of the Week:
purecure; Backup- Love_Arnie
Dialogue of the Week: ..Naina.. Backup - polly_03
Signature of the Week: ..Naina..
Surprise Package of the Week: ||-Shilpa-|| Backup - polly_03
 Rowdy Rathod Moment of the Week:
ankita2804-Backup nikki08
Chupke Chupke [Arisha] Moment of the Week: ...Mithuz... Backup - Aliya_begh
 Action Scene of the Week: -sree13-Backup- Love_Arnie
Discussion Topic of the Week [Only for threads related to discussing the show]: ||-Shilpa-||

Link to the previous NLs can be found in Archive Mansion.

Link for the Archive Mansion

Archive Mansion

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3269676

I would like to thank everyone who volunteered for the NL on behalf of myself and Naina.

Special thanks to Naina for guiding me through this for all the banner of the NL, flashing headers, and the winner siggies. Thank you so much Naina.πŸ€—

Note to NL team please take a look at these reminders again as we have added few things to them.

1. Our NL will be weekly, we will try our best to get it posted on Friday, starting next week.
2. Our week starts on Sat and ends on Thurs, or at the latest on Friday.
3. Please PM your parts to us by Thurs Evening or at the latest Friday morning.
4. If you can't do your parts then please contact the back up person for that category and give try to let them know ahead of time just in case they are also not available to do their parts.
5. If there is no back up for you please PM me or Naina so we can take care of it.
6. For the members responsible for the FF/SS, OS, VM, Avi, and siggie parts please give us a brief write up on why you chose the particular FF/SS, OS, VM, Avi, or siggie, and also provide us with the links to post with your write up so we can post it in the NL.
7. We also wanted to remind everyone that our NL is focused on the show itself so lets try our best to submit things that are show related. This will make thing for the new members who want to catch up on the show easier. We appreciate your cooperation in this, thank you everyone.

Just one last thing, please don't forget to hit the CM every time you log in and press the like button on all the posts you read and find interesting.

Thank you once again everyone most especially our awesome NL team.

Now to this very special edition of Samjhae Ya Samjhaun.

Why is this special?

Well as we all know our beloved show has passed the 50 episode mark so that makes it special and also in this edition we have included materials for three episodes instead of two. We have had a quiet a few surprises the biggest one being the revelation of Arjun and Rathore friendship as many of us had predicted in the past. And the CVs gave us another glimpse into Arjun and Roshni's romance.

So let's celebrate these hallmark moments.

Please do not skip the post below, I have a very special surprise for everyone on behalf of the NL team for all the members and fans of Arjun show.

I hope you guys like my surprise.

Scroll down for more please.😊

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dTGGGNKqYB0[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dTGGGNKqYB0
SIP1997 thumbnail

Special Edition of Samjhe Ya Samjhaun Weekly
Feb 2, 2013-Feb 14, 2013

Hearts

Credits:S.Stephy

Saturday Feb 2 episode
Episode 50
Missing girl case

Sheena Mehra, an employee of NYB Telemarketing goes missing. Her colleague, Jay was the only person other than Sheena to have stayed late hours in the office on the night Sheena went missing. Jay is suspected of kidnapping Sheena since he is known to make adavces at her. But upon investiagtion, the ETF team find out that it was not possible for Jay to have kidnapped her since he went directly to his home from work and his mother was an alibi for him. Another employee, Misha who is also Sheena's friend too goes missing. The ETF team find out that the receptionist, Mala who has obssesive compulsive disorder (OCD) with an obsession for the number 3, had kidnapped Sheena and Misha because she wanted to have friends who would celebrate her birthday at her house. Arjun who was able to relate to Mala's loneliness was able to convince Mala to release the two girls and go along with the ETF.

Saturday Feb 9 episode
Episode 51
Double contract killing case

Pramod Nagpal was shot dead at a club. The ETF team realizes that the shooter's target had been someone else and Pramod was shot instead by accident. And the shooter's actual target was Ashish, whom he wanted to kill because he had undertaken a contract-killing to finish off Ashish. Upon investigation, the ETF team find out that Ashish was in huge debts and that in order to escape his debts, Ashish had hired a contract-killer to kill himself. But fortunately for Ashish, just after that, he had used some of his late wife's jewels to bet in a horse-racing match and he won a huge sum of money. So Ashish cancels his deal with the contract killer. But the shooter was still after him to kill him. It was later found out that Ashish' son, Rohan who was miffed with his father for gambling his way to debts, had re-hired the contract killer to shoot his father.

Sunday Feb 10 episode

Episode 52

Murder in the hotel case

David, an international guest staying at Prince Hotel gets murdered and was found dead in the hotel's washroom. The ETF team find out that David had checked out of the hotel that morning and had gone to the airport. But on account of missing the flight, he comes back to the hotel. The ETF check David's mobile phone that gets damaged upon falling down and they see a SMS confirming David's use of his credit card at Kripa Jewellers at 9:30 am. But according to the hotel manager, David had returned back to the hotel by 9:30 am. This leads the ETF team to conclude that a credit card scam was going on. They find out that the scam was led by Tanya and Sonali, two hotel employees, Sonali's brother and an employee of Kripa Jewellers, Ashok. Upon realizing that the ETF team were hot on their tails, Sonali's brother kills Ashok and Tanya to prevent the ETF from tracing them. But the ETF team eventually catch on to Sonali and her brother.

Credits: - Polly

The Scene of The Week is undoubtedly the scene when Arjun addresses Rathore as " Sam". The team was discussing the case when Arjun suddenly blurted out "sochne wali baat yeh hai Sam ke .." and stopped immediately realizing what he had just said. The words shocked the wits out of the team since that was probably the last thing they expected from their seniors while both Rathore and Arjun were carried back to the memories of the good old days when they used to be the best of friends.

Credits: - polly

The Emotional Scene of The Week is the last scene from the episode when Mala waves at Arjun while being taken away by the police. As a person, Mala craved for friends and companionship, but her ordinary looks became the major hindrance in her way to make friends in a world where people go more by looks, glitz and glamour. As a result, she felt lonely and unwanted, more so post her mother's death. Her loneliness drove her to the point of kidnapping Sheena and Misha to celebrate birthday with her. Arjun and team managed to rescue both, while dealing with Mala sensitively at the same time, leaving her with the belief that she's not alone and does have friends too.

As Mala went to sit in the jeep with her dolls, she waved goodbye to Arjun ..obviously she saw a friend in him. She wasn't even complaining of the police since she was so happy to have so many people around her ..they are going to be her companions now. The episode rightly portrays how loneliness can prove dangerous and if people managed to take time out for others from their busy schedules, life would be so much better for all .

Credits:-sree13-

Arjun show ke barein me baat ho aur action na ho,aisa ho sakte hai kya??πŸ˜‰ In the last episode of 9/2/13 Arjun came to know about Ranaut being fraud CBI officer & RATHOD & ARJUN both ran behind him to catch him. Rathod ran his best & finaly threw a flower pot to him to catch hold of him. finally when both of them caught him & bit him blue & black it shows the fitness,action skill & their tough personality. A big round of applause for our both ACPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Credits: funkylicious

There wasn't much to choose from, but I feel this scene definitely might have brought a slight smile on everyone's face (if you weren't too seriously watching it)πŸ˜† as it was unexpected...

So the scene was then Arjun-Rathore visits Jay's house and Arjun notices the hair clip and soon he finds a ladies sandle there Arjun gets suspicious he calls Rathore and soon they walk into a room where Jay had asked them not to visit.

I'm sure everyone would have thought some girl to be in there🀣 yes it was a girl well a LADY to be accurateπŸ˜† That scene was funny as she was drinking juice or something and her straw was focused and all it was damnn hilarious🀣

Credits: nikki08

This week's Bromance moment ...I didn't really have to think much about this one...It is obviously the Flashback scene form the 50th episode...
The way Arjun called Rathod, Sam...those memories of Arjun and Rathod, no...scratch that...those memories of Arjun and Sam...the way they used to have fun...bike riding!!!

I chose this scene because I really think the flashback scene portrayed a very beautiful relation of our RR Jodi...that of friendship...! It was really heart touching to see Arjun and Sam smiling, laughing, chasing one another! (I think that mobile had something Arjun didn't want Sam to know about it! Anyway ...friends do come to know about each other's secrets!)

So this week's Bromance Moment could be none other than the Flashback scene where our RR Jodi were cherishing those happy days of their friendship...reliving those moments!

Credits: funkylicious

As always I had no choice but to choose to short scenes for Rawte of the week. As this was a special episode both on friendship and it also was the '50th episode' I thought of choosing two unique scenes relavent to both the categories.

50th episode special & Friendship: Suprisingly Arjun recalled his memories from flashback as he addressed Rathore as 'Sam'

--I chose this scene because its Arjun's memories than ran down his brain whilst it connected to the episode perfectly giving us an insite of how Arjun was.

ROTW: Another scene where Arjun closely observes Maala, and later at the end he recalls Maala's OCDisorder. It was quite unique the way he remembered the card scan. (More than writing your number on the paper to observe Maala, it was the scanning in scene grabbed my attention

Please scroll down for more😊

SIP1997 thumbnail

ankita2804

This week we saw the emotions n feelings of Rathore (or rather I should say Sam) for his friend Arjun. It was very evident from the scene where Rathore was telling Ayesha about the condition and pain of his friend, who has been left all alone after the pathetic murder of his wife, Roshni. Rathore's emotions and explanayion for Arjun's sleepless nights definitely grabbed our attention...

But even after such moment, as a chief and being a chivalrous person, he offered Ayesha a lift, as it was late night, which was indeed a noble jesture. This added one more example to list of his care n respect towards d ladies.

Credits:purecure

In This week of love, we got a glimpse of friendhsip-love. First time ever, the smile of of our hearties, indicating a new special bond of brotherhood and friendship which was shown in 50th episode. The picure of the same scene grabbed the attention this week. The brotherly love which isnt seen within the ETF offce walls and within the limits of duty, was shown outside the boundaries, which made 100's of Arjunians to smile and made their day. Hope we get to see such scene onscreen and offscreen through pictures.

Credits:purecure

This week essence of love flowed to every ones heart - rathore, arjun and aisha - not that they fall in love, but they understood the pain of love seeing our dear arjun in pain due to which he don't even get sleep and this pain was expalined by our dear rathore and once again, ACP Sameer rathore is the character of the week, due to his quality of understanding other's pain whether it's of aisha regarding her father or of arjun - pain of loosing roshni. He might be hardcore ACP and act as competitor of arjun, but he is man with golden heart, maybe having his own pain but understanding others too. From tears shed on riya's death till explanation of arjun's pain to aisha -  rathore showed an image of somone being trapped and surrounded by duties but yet always there to understand other's pain.

Credits: ..Naina..

"We become so engrossed in our lives, that we fail to see other people's sorrows. If we take out some time out of our own lives for others, then life would be different."

Credits: ll-Shilpa-ll

For surprise package of the week instead of choosing a scene or a person I have decided to give you guys a small surprise as celebration of our show completing 50+ episodes and for the Valentines week. This gift is on behalf of the entire Samjhae Ya Samjhaun NL team for the members for the continued support you all show us.

Please go back to post two for the surprise
.πŸ˜‰

Credit:-sree13-

Since past two weeks CVs are realy giving us some brilliant episode though i have found one flawπŸ˜†
its from the episode of 9/2/13. when the killer met an accident while escaping from ETF & Arjun picked up call on his mobile & blabbered in phone that 'yeh toh mar gaya' but after that when ETF reach at sonali's place with that killer & sonali exclaimed 'tum toh accident se mar gaye the na?' Arjun even did not mention about accident then how did she came to know about accident?? so it was a loopholes isn't it??πŸ˜›

Please scroll down for more😊

SIP1997 thumbnail

Credits: samiya.059

This week ff of the week chosen is THE LADY IN THE RED by avantika gupta.
I have chosen this story because the story is just brilliant with a hatke story..a thriller in writers own words ..a roller coster ride.It's unusual story keeps one hooked to it.u can't predict whats coming next..

The story started when a character Rosanna comes to India for completing an undercover mission with a fellow cop karan.
the story has reached a point where Arjun and Aiesha have gone to their native village and remember their old times spent together.We also come to know that Aiesha Arjun and rosy were friends .
It's still a mystery what happened in their pasts and who was responsible for their misry..a perfect suspense filled thriller

Link to the Lady in Red

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3371905

Congratulations Avantika. Here is your winning siggy for the best FF of the week.

Credits:tani23

Arjun Rathore OS: choti Choti si baat by IndigoBlues. She s a silent reader n its her first work for forum ...I must say u shud keep on writing more.

the OS was very welll writtten ...it portrayed the beauty of friendship. I liked d way writer has described d magical bonding between rawte n rathore:- dere teasing , dere fun talks, the care for each other. The beauty of friendship has nicely come out. Here s d link to OS

Link for the OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3425780

Congratulations, here is your winning siggy for the best OS of the week.

Credits: ..Naina.

Siggy of the week is

By Prava55663

Congratulations Pravallika, here is your winning siggy for the best siggy of the week.

Credits: Aliya_begh

Its "saba ramisa"

For her unique style of making icon avis...and this is her avi of the week

where she managed to
capture arjun-aisha entry scene with in that short duration of time..what makes it even more special is the coloring..which enhances their look...hope u guys love it too!

Congratulations Saba, here is your winning siggy for the best Avi of the week.

AOTW is "devildiva21"

After counting this week+last week comments+article comments..she commented almost above 100 times...great job dear...truely deserved ASOTW!!!

Congratulation Devi, here is your siggy for commenting most on all cast profiles 

Finally we have 'VM of the week'...actually its a tie? no no its thri?πŸ˜†
aj paheli bar VM mila hai NL ke liye..so i thought of taking some advantage of itπŸ˜‰that's y, i have 3vms at a timeπŸ˜†
here is the first one by SABA-RAMISA.."ariya-arni-arisha"vm on mujboor tu bhi song"
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3JwPbIqUsxoi have select this because,for the first time we have a vm on arjun-riya-roshni-arisha together..it tells about arjun and his different relationships,which he have been gone through...and the song perfectly suits it..

2nd vm its SABA RAMISA's "arni vm"on 'Tu Meri Jaan Hai..'

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vsUjkLQ_Syw

mesmerising vm..with soulfull kailash voice...and the song selection is just too perfect to show,what roshni means to arjun...his pain,his love,his life...indeed a perfect ARNI VM..!
last one is "ketakee's first vm ever" and our first vm on "arisha"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HgQQ6-EyF2E
As its her first attempt..but then she has done a great job with editing..added some special affects too...i'm sure you will enjoy watching it...!

Congratulations Saba and Ketakee for the VMs of the week, here is your winning siggy.

That's all for this week Friends. I apologize for not having a winner for discussion topic of the week. I was busy with something and then caught a cold so I could not go through all the posts this week.

We also didn't have Chupke Chupke moment this week since we could not call any scenes in the three episode a particular Arisha scene.

Thank you all.

Please do comment and let us know if you liked our special NL.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Our weekly Newsletter Samjhae Ya Samjhaun *Special Edition* is up.

Please don't forget to check post 2 for a special VM

Thanks everyone.
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats to the winners...shilpa di amazing ...u work so hard...
Saba nice vms...
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shilpu di absolutely loved the Vm it was awesome... thank you so much for making it especially for us... Loved it from start to end...
NL was awesome great job. guys

Congratulations to all the winners πŸ‘ Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats all for our special NL weekly πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

creative caregories as usualy you totaly rockz the edition. Congo Avantika di,indigoblues,Rami,Prava,Ketakee πŸ‘ . πŸ‘ . πŸ‘ . πŸ‘ . πŸ‘ you guys have done a brilliant job. Specialy ketakee & Ramisa for your VM..we realy needed this refreshment πŸ˜› πŸ˜› & Shilpa A big big CONGRATULATION for your superb,amazing,mindblowing VM. no gift may be more special for this memorable day for Arjun show πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

NL members as usualy have done superb job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ we RULEZZZ πŸ˜‰ party times πŸ€— πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Edited by -sree13- - 11 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats to all the winners! Loved the NL! Great work! :)