Akshay Dogra - Interview - Punar Vivah And IPKKND

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends,

Here is Akshay Dogra (Aakash)'s latest audio interview talking about (Punar Vivah and Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon)...

Part 1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLj44blnO5c[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLSFzlLfPio[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Deepzz- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It seems there gone be some heat chemistry between Aakash and Ishita, lol, passionate hate chemistry...

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for this interview, Zee!

You are a great interviewer. I love the questions you asked, which really get to the issues concerning fans, without making the person feel uncomfortable at all. πŸ‘

I am so happy to see how much he appreciates the way the story-writers work in PV. We have always said that their greatest strengths lie in the ability to incorporate all the characters and make complex and layered storylines. It is good to see an actor appreciate this work as much as we do, especially an actor who's character has suffered before because the leads became too important. I am so proud of our show that despite the fact that he was looking for a lead role, he chose this one because he felt it was strong enough to challenge him and give him good work as an actor!

Finally, this has got me even more excited about the Akaash-Ishita story! πŸ˜ƒ Even though he didn't really give anything away, it sound so, so interesting. Like I said in DC a few days back, Akash and Ishita can bring that intense romance to the show so they don't have to put AarYa through too much drama or separation. Akash and Ishita will bring the spice while Aarti and Yash can bring the stable, mature romance. Plus, this works out perfectly for all the four actors! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks again for a great interview, Zee!
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Thanks so much for this interview, Zee!

You are a great interviewer. I love the questions you asked, which really get to the issues concerning fans, without making the person feel uncomfortable at all. πŸ‘

I am so happy to see how much he appreciates the way the story-writers work in PV. We have always said that their greatest strengths lie in the ability to incorporate all the characters and make complex and layered storylines. It is good to see an actor appreciate this work as much as we do, especially an actor who's character has suffered before because the leads became too important. I am so proud of our show that despite the fact that he was looking for a lead role, he chose this one because he felt it was strong enough to challenge him and give him good work as an actor!

Finally, this has got me even more excited about the Akaash-Ishita story! πŸ˜ƒ Even though he didn't really give anything away, it sound so, so interesting. Like I said in DC a few days back, Akash and Ishita can bring that intense romance to the show so they don't have to put AarYa through too much drama or separation. Akash and Ishita will bring the spice while Aarti and Yash can bring the stable, mature romance. Plus, this works out perfectly for all the four actors! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks again for a great interview, Zee!

Thanks a lots Samana, ur comments mean a lots to me, yes, I agree with ur comments, he got surely what he wanted... If u noticed he said that I wanted my role as Aakash in IPKKND to have the negative aspect, see now he got it and his character is surely no less than a lead...

Originally posted by: Prasadini

Tfs zeeπŸ˜›

U r welcome πŸ˜Š

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You Zee, that was an amazing interview. My favorite bit was when he said it is when the supporting characters too gets a story that the show becomes a well rounded one. And that has been Mittal's greatest strength. I am even more proud of our PH after listening to this interview. Thank You.  Edited by angake - 11 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was a fantastic interview! I loved all the questions, and Akshay's responses and the degree to which he elaborated on his views were absolutely wonderful. Thanks for this interview!

So happy to have him as a part of the PV cast. I was listening very, very closely to what he said about shows, plot development, characters, and also the PHs that he's worked with or is working with - I am so, so, so proud of everything that the Mittals and their team have achieved so far with Punar Vivaah! Hearing such things about the writers, the creatives, and the channel from a man who has joined the team recently when the show has been running strong for nearly a year says a LOT about the creative caliber and outlook of the people behind this story.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice interview⭐️
Thanks for sharing dear!
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
did you ask anything about guru 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's a wow interview!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ 

Loved the questions given to him and brilliant answers he gave to all the questions! β­οΈ

And yeah... Loved the last part actually.. πŸ˜† The passion and heat between Akash-Ishita with no love! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Interesting... πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sharing the videos and Thanks to Zee for the interview session of Akshay! πŸ˜ƒ