The Serial

The Serial - Friends

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

olly gave the summary of what has happened so far plus I watched some clips on utube, everyone has acted brilliantly. dialouges are most spontaneous and natural.

I wanted some show like 'Friends' to come on Indian TV, and was thinking Karan,   Kritika,  and some other actors would be a good fit.   This is even better.  I read an article some time back where VG is saying  this is an effort to document  their (him , karan , etc)  lives.  and I guess that is what they are doing.  Weaving fiction with reality successfully.  Showing  parts of their lives through different characters. 

KK KC ko kitne baar maara 😲 woh bhi bottle se, and to his friend Ankit of some one usko bhi 'main aagaya toh peet dunga' 😆 

Arjit kaun hai aur uska asliyat pooja ko pata chala kya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arjit was kundra's frnd... N yes us ki asliat pooja ko pata chali and the credit goes to vikrant...
shibz thumbnail
your first topic on the forum Kavz😃

yeah it's a nice concept with friends.. :)

but KK beating up Chabra-kitna violence tha yaar i hated it🤢 and karan bas maar peet karne ke liye hi hai show mein it seems🥱 aur bhi kaam karta hai show mein..like adding a comic relief
😃 to the otherwise garam show😉 and Karan does it best😃 we have seen Karan doing serious and intense roles.. this time a little different(minus the maar peet😆) cant imagine Raj or Vikrant doing what Karan is..
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u shibz...karan is busy in maar peet😆
abt friends arjit came as saviour to karan k in police station but turned out to be negative...he was gonna do a dhamaka...which i still didn't figure out coz he is out from show😉
vikrant and kk have heart to heart connecions😲
kavyasam thumbnail
matlab  Angry young man. 
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I simply love the base of story i.e FRIENDSHIP with different FLAVORS, sometimes childish, sometimes heartfelt, sometimes sad, sometimes happy, sometimes dushman wala dost and sometimes dost wala dushamn.
Kundra and Messy really share a deep bond!!!