kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Veeru smiling n says this is our win today roli.   Just one more phera and u will be mine forever and simar says NO VEERU and ROLI DELIGHTED and family members happy and simar says 7th phera is not finished.   and roli crying happily.   Simar says it will not complete.   Roli and masi smiling.    Simar says just like ur dream ur marriage will be incomplete.  and veeru says who is going to stop me...YOU!!   and simar says NO...Roli herself will not marry u.   and vveru smiles and says roli is happily marrying me and she will never leave me...and roli says I WILL LEAVE U and all SHOCKED!!! and roli open the gadh bandhan and veeru all shocked.    and Roli tells veeru i will go and u cant stop me.   and veeru says meaning.   and Roli says we have gotten everything back.     Ur siged property papers are with DIDI!!! and simar shows the papers to veeru.   and all shocked.   family confused.   Roli says i wont have to do this marriage drama.   Roli says even today my family means a lot to me.    Veeru says no roli u love me.   and ROLI says i dont love u.   My love and my life is my family.    I acted to be in love with u.   u and khushi got everything from us...and i avenged u with ur own weapon.   and family smiling.   

Khushi comes and says to veeru ...now u r happy u lost everything...i told u so many times but u didnt believe ur bilo.    Roli says look how angry veeru looks.   and veeru says i did so much for u roli and u!!  and roli says u dont belong to anyone...u betrayed me and my family and then for me u betrayed khushi so i betrayed u for my family.    and veeru says so all the promises u made to me was a lie.   and Roli says YES all was a LIE.   and family has tears hearing this.    Roli says hating my family was a act.    but i never thought i would have to act so much that i would have to marry u...i would hurt my SID.   and divorce SID...was a act.   and sid listening to all this.   roli says i cant even dream about separating from him...I LOVE HIM A LOT>   and sid listening to all this.   

mataji says SIMAR...is all this true and simar says YES!!!    Everything is true.   

precap -  veeru says roli u want property right...keep it..give it to whoever u want...but i swear i have loved u from the heart.  I will die without u.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 Thanks for the WU.😊