Tamil Reality Shows

** SS4 : Week 3 : Feb 18th - Feb 22nd ** - Page 3

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Lakshmi :)   I am surprised who was the contestant who got double promotion .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
saeed subahan- Devan said he was jealous of his range and scale.. And he was definitely a top 20 material. 

As for the direct selection the double promotion, it was Parvati.. Devan recognized her and asked why she was there in the zonal auditions too. He called Mahati and Soumya and asks what to do.. Soumya says you both have listened to her in person, I have only seen her on screen. So why dont I have just a treat. She sings Oru Deivam thanda poove from Kannathil Muthamittal. Devan hands her over the Zonal certificate (the green one) in place of the sticker and says this means she doesnt need to participate in the next round and it was a ticket to Chennai :)

Well She sounded good for sure. Though I did like a couple of guys exactly to the same level and were not given that chance.. 

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi and jaysvimal for the updates.
Is Parvati the actress from the movie poo?
jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looks like Parvathy is from Junior 2 or Junior super stars season.. Guess she was quite noted and she sang with Alka in the Grand Finale too.. She seems to have been in Super star junior (Malyalam) show as well. I am confused between the shows because all videos of Junior super stars with her has her singing with Roshan, Srinisha were also there.. So I am not sure which show and which season.. Check her grand finale performance with Alka in this link.

velans thumbnail
Thank you for the update...my fav show.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Jaysvimal :) Parvathi my dads favorite singer :) couldn't watch the episode when I shared this news my dad was excited :)
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely updates...
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the updates.

parvathy won the junior show on amirita tv, right? she was good but my favourite was anakha and was rooting for her.. why can't she also take part??!!😉
seelaks thumbnail
Episode 13

* All 3 , Mahathi, Devan n Saumya judge together. 

seelaks thumbnail
* shruthi - aasai athigam - selected - first spot selected

* ajesh - kannukulla oruthi - wait list 

* sri ram - guy from US - his brother got ticket to chennai from chennai zonal - Maaya machindra - rejected - song selection can be impressive .