Arjun

2/16 EDT - Chain Snatchers or Not?

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone! :)

Welcome to the Arjun Episode Discussion Thread!

Here, we'll have Live Updates of the episode which can be posted by anyone in the forum, particularly for those of us who can't wait to watch , and this will also be the place for Episode Discussion! :) Feel free to post your thoughts on the episode, the way the ETF solved the case, any loopholes, or anything else that you might want to say.

I'll open one of these threads for each episode here on out. If any of you would like to open the thread, please PM me in advance and let me know!

February 16th, 2013 - Episode 53
Chain Snatchers or not?

Promo Link/WU:

Star Plus Article:

Written Update:

Video Update:

A few things to keep in mind -

1) No chatting/spamming here please :)
2) Please don't quote anyone more than 3 times. It makes the page take forever to load.
3) No bashing any actor!
4) I think that's it Have fun!

Discuss Away!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow when that megha was getting stabbed, i just remembered Roshni😭
and when the husband shouted, remembered Arjun😭
but i also felt strange the way the man came and the wife was being stabbed, what was more strange was that they never showed that Kapil was fighting with the criminals yet he had been stabbed😕
Thats the only blooper for me
The rest the case was very interesting, slowly trying to catch all the chain snatchers and then loved when Aisha beated that guy👏
and finally when Arjun started with his observations, the case completely turned into another path..
First the brother due to heritage problems
and finally coming to the betrayal of the husband with Megha's own sister-in-law
And that Kapil dared say all is fair in love🤢
I loved when Arjun put him in his place, Arjun was right when he said that he doesnt even know what love is😡
Overall a very good episode
Loved Aisha and Shree comedy scenes
But where was Chotu😕?
Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliantly executed episode...
Nice plot but again I had expected it not to be a simple chain snatching...had a doubt on the husband...
Aisha's performance was just brilliant...CVs have heard our complaints to make her more stronger and not dumb...superb action scenes...
Aisha-Shree comedy were amazing...nice to see them bonding well!Chotu kahaan hai?? missed him! he should have been there as well! 
the reformed couple helping the ETF was a good thing...an example for people who want to give up their criminal life and live a good one! nice!

Loved Arjun's emotional outburst at the climax which was quite expected..
There were no Roshni's flashbacks as we expected...but its ok...the episode as a whole made up for that...something which i found disturbing was the girl's brutal being shown almost 4 or 5 times...why did they have to do it? it was a terrible scene and showing it once was more than enough!

Over all, i liked it...Hats off Cvs and ETF!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
- I felt the husband, Kapil seemed suspicious when he says he too got stabbed but he was never shown to be fighting away the goons. Plus, I felt he was emphasizing a bit too much on his wounds when his wife was dead.

- The ETF team trying to capture the chain-snatchers with the help of Mr and Mrs Dogre was nice. Aisha's stunt while catching a chain-snatcher was a nice watch... And Aisha and Shree's light interaction in the car was funny..😆

- And then it was interesting to see the ETF team find out the culprit was Kapil and the motive for his crime.

A nice epi... but more than the actual case, I liked the part where the ETF team catch all those chain-snatchers.
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i too kind of liked the immediate steps taken and the drive they did to catch all of them...

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The episode was indeed Fantastic once again. Loved d whole plotn

Yes i guessed it in d starting ..with the way Sapna (megha's bhabhi ) held Megha's hubby's hand ...i had a doubt that they may b involved.

Then wen d case turned to her brother's direction..even my mind got diverted n i thot thatt may b her brother killed her for property 

but i d end my guess was correct ...YIPEE...Pats on my back😉

No coming to Aisha ...OMG she can crack jokes as well

Shree was Damn cool

i missed him in last epi..thankfully he s back

wud have loved d comedy more if chotu was dere 

Aisha's dialog , thotha chana baaje ghana ...in realtion to the fact that her brother was d once who was blaming police n he was at doubt of killing his own sis.

i liked arjun 's idea of taking help from those 2 thieves ...n i liked d way dey helped 

Rathore was amazing

hey Arjun 's wore a Grey shirt today ...me blushing 😉

n den finally Arjun's scolding ...to megha's hubby ... 
Arjun's inner turmoil ..his pain was evident in the scene. 

loved d whole episode

brilliant portrayal by all...

Thumps up for another amazing episode to team arjun
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As you ppl said even I have a doubt in Kapil & the way megha's bhabi was consoling him it was a bit too much.

seriously the stabbing scene was a high impact on me. I literaly shivered the way she is being srabbed.

Overall the case was realy good. Actualy when ETF doubted about the thing that Megha's brothers knowledge about chain snatcher before mentioning also diverted my thaught from focus but upto the last ETF again moved their investigation in right way.

Aisha shree comedy scene was realy nice. For me after Riya's death & Aisha's entry I wanted them to bond well with Aisha as they used to share with Riya & now i am getting the initiation.

Aisha's action scene was superb. I just love this strong side of Aisha. The immediate action taken by ETF was realy praiseworthy.

The character who realy shook me up is Mr. & Mr. Dogre. Its not easy to leave the crime for moral value & they have done it,reformed themselves. They were the best characters for me in this epi.

the last I can say Kapil is a damn jerk. After murdering her wife so brutally he dont have any regression. My blood was boiling listening his nonsence everything is fair in love wala dialogue.

overall it was a very good epi though it was quite predictable.