GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ...Nidhi...

I don't remember how exactly I came across IF, I think I'd been searching something abt a show but I joined in for PKYEK.
And as for HP, my dad brought home the DVD of Chamber of Secrets and I simply loved it. After that I found the books in my school library.
Wow you watched PKYEK?
I loved that show!
Loved Abay-Piya Jodhi. 
Originally posted by Cutecj

Wow you watched PKYEK?
I loved that show!
Loved Abay-Piya Jodhi. 

ya n most of oder ppl also used to watch dmg!!!! dmg was an awesome show n i miss dose dmg days yaar!!!!! 
Originally posted by KriShaReYam

ya n most of oder ppl also used to watch dmg!!!! dmg was an awesome show n i miss dose dmg days yaar!!!!!

DMG was a gr8 show but towards the end I had lost interest completely. That happened with PKYEK too but somehow I watched it to the last episode.
Originally posted by ...Nidhi...

DMG was a gr8 show but towards the end I had lost interest completely. That happened with PKYEK too but somehow I watched it to the last episode.

i nvr liked dmg aftr sid came... watched it only fr armaan riddhima... btw wich serials do u wtch nw, ndhi?????
I'm not regular with any hindi serial rt nw, though I try to keep up with Qubool Hai.
hey rivzzz Congos 4 turnin Goldie!!
Hi ppl!

Edited by twila - 11 years ago
I found these facts and pictures on Harry Potter on the net. Thought it would be nice to share:

Continued in next post