What you would do??? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
i think both pihu and raj were at fault.

as far this relationship is depicted in the serial which is not real...it was seen that they already had a lot of complications and fights. but raj was more in love with her as was shown, he never actually could realize that may be pihu might not be happy in this 7 year relationship.

pihu on the other hand was selfish too, she said she wanted to compromise and she wanted to live a star like wife life. but as soon as she saw that raj's struggling is not ending and projects running out of his hands...she collapsed because this was the reason that she wanted to be with him. she might not love him. she was somewhat greedy at a place that she kept sacrificing love for wealth. what is the use of such a relationship where there is not love. eventually she had to leave but it would have been better if she had realized him that she doesn't love him at all.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Its so wrong! How can you break d heart of someone you've lived with years in just a second! She should've spoken to him and made him understand her sitauation!

P.S. Did he mention the email thing? what did he say?"

My point exactly.
Yeah he talked about that, he was telling kundra that in earler days people used to right letter but now a days people breaks up on emails then kundra asks him what he meant. so, Raj teell him that "Email pe break up karke gayi hai"
Did you missed the episode???😊
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh i simply love this forum for the sheer scope of substantial discussions... ðŸ˜ƒ

If i were at pihu's place i wudnt have acted the way she did.. i wud have explained.. but does that mean i don't hold with pihu's decision? hell no!! i think what she did was exactly the need of the hour.. It needed to be done the way she did it..Raj is very emotional and perhaps unintentionally but his emotional outbursts often take the form of emotional blackmail.. he wud not have understood cos he dint understand all this while.. raj is emotionally very insecured and if feeling secured meant ignoring the fact that his partner is not happy with him he would do it.. he would convince himself time and again that all is well.. His decision to marry her was for the sake of his own emotional fulfillment and not for the sake of her happiness.. So pihu needed a clean escape.. cos thats probably the only way raj wud understand.. he needed this.. a clean cut.. one moment when all his misconceptions fall to dust.. one moment where he faces all that he chose to ignore for a long time.. so what pihu did according to me was the best way to do it.. She delivered a clean cut and made way for someone else to come and heal the wound..

Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

i think both pihu and raj were at fault.

as far this relationship is depicted in the serial which is not real...it was seen that they already had a lot of complications and fights. but raj was more in love with her as was shown, he never actually could realize that may be pihu might not be happy in this 7 year relationship.

pihu on the other hand was selfish too, she said she wanted to compromise and she wanted to live a star like wife life. but as soon as she saw that raj's struggling is not ending and projects running out of his hands...she collapsed because this was the reason that she wanted to be with him. she might not love him. she was somewhat greedy at a place that she kept sacrificing love for wealth. what is the use of such a relationship where there is not love. eventually she had to leave but it would have been better if she had realized him that she doesn't love him at all.

You got point Pihu was selfish, she was marrying Raj for her own good and left him for her own good too, which was good for Raj too but seeing today's episode, I felt so so so upset seeing Raj. He actually loved her yaar. I hope he gets over it soon. There is simply no logic in crying over the person who don't know the value of your tears.
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Oh i simply love this forum for the sheer scope of substantial discussions... ðŸ˜ƒ

If i were at pihu's place i wudnt have acted the way she did.. i wud have explained.. but does that mean i don't hold with pihu's decision? hell no!! i think what she did was exactly the need of the hour.. It needed to be done the way she did it..Raj is very emotional and perhaps unintentionally but his emotional outbursts often take the form of emotional blackmail.. he wud not have understood cos he dint understand all this while.. raj is emotionally very insecured and if feeling secured meant ignoring the fact that his partner is not happy with him he would do it.. he would convince himself time and again that all is well.. His decision to marry her was for the sake of his own emotional fulfillment and not for the sake of her happiness.. So pihu needed a clean escape.. cos thats probably the only way raj wud understand.. he needed this.. a clean cut.. one moment when all his misconceptions fall to dust.. one moment where he faces all that he chose to ignore for a long time.. so what pihu did according to me was the best way to do it.. She delivered a clean cut and made way for someone else to come and heal the wound..

I agree with you point.Raj is very emotional and sensitive. He would have acted the way you said but still If i would've been in her shoes I would never have ran away. I would have stayed atleast to explain, to bid adieu if not for him, for the the time we shared together.
Pihu did it hard and wrong way but you are right then, it was correct now Raj will have someone who loves him equally. I just concerned that may be he won't be same again.
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
I agree with you point.Raj is very emotional and sensitive. He would have acted the way you said but still If i would've been in her shoes I would never have ran away. I would have stayed atleast to explain, to bid adieu if not for him, for the the time we shared together.
Pihu did it hard and wrong way but you are right then, it was correct now Raj will have someone who loves him equally. I just concerned that may be he won't be same again.
[/QUOTE]

Hey sorry for the delay... net trouble.. :P ur right in saying that he deserved an explanation.. i agree it wasnt right.. but there's a difference between doing something the right way and the best way.. what pihu did was not right as she owed him an explanation but it was the best she could do for herself.. if she had explained and he tried to hold her back she wud never get the escape route she was pining for.. so i guess that's that.. :)

Wats ur name if i may ask? i barely know anyone in this forum..
Edited by lyfisbeautiful - 11 years ago

Hey sorry for the delay... net trouble.. :P ur right in saying that he deserved an explanation.. i agree it wasnt right.. but there's a difference between doing something the right way and the best way.. what pihu did was not right as she owed him an explanation but it was the best she could do for herself.. if she had explained and he tried to hold her back she wud never get the escape route she was pining for.. so i guess that's that.. :)

well she couldn't have given an explanation...that is right...but doing something for urself could be good but what abt the other person. its ok that u might not love him...but atleast u could have given him some respect...and pihu's mother did the same which was shaking too.

in other situations it could be extreme, what would happen if the person u r leaving couldn't take this and do something to himself because he can't bear the betrayal. she gave him an email. she should have given him a long letter where u could have pour her heart out. what u can express on a blank paper u can't do on e-mail. in real situations, these kind of escapes' bring a lot more complications and sometimes deaths [suicides] as well. what pihu did was justified to herself but for a relationship of 7 years. no it wasn't 
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

well she couldn't have given an explanation...that is right...but doing something for urself could be good but what abt the other person. its ok that u might not love him...but atleast u could have given him some respect...and pihu's mother did the same which was shaking too.

in other situations it could be extreme, what would happen if the person u r leaving couldn't take this and do something to himself because he can't bear the betrayal. she gave him an email. she should have given him a long letter where u could have pour her heart out. what u can express on a blank paper u can't do on e-mail. in real situations, these kind of escapes' bring a lot more complications and sometimes deaths [suicides] as well. what pihu did was justified to herself but for a relationship of 7 years. no it wasn't 

I get ur point but even raj was doing something for 'himself'... he loved her so much that he chose to ignore the fact that she wasnt happy with him.. he chose to not see it as it caused him hurt.. he too was protecting his own interests.. or else how can it be that sumone who has barely spent any time with her (vikrant) cud see it but raj cud not.. raj dsnt need an explanation cos he knows it.. he just dint want to accept it.. m not defending pihu.. m just explaining y i dnt blame her.. i know its all too easy to blame her right now as whatever happened makes her look like the bad person.. no doubt abt that.. however i choose to give her some benefit of doubt.. u may choose otherwise.. :) 

I get ur point but even raj was doing something for 'himself'... he loved her so much that he chose to ignore the fact that she wasnt happy with him.. he chose to not see it as it caused him hurt.. he too was protecting his own interests.. or else how can it be that sumone who has barely spent any time with her (vikrant) cud see it but raj cud not.. raj dsnt need an explanation cos he knows it.. he just dint want to accept it.. m not defending pihu.. m just explaining y i dnt blame her.. i know its all too easy to blame her right now as whatever happened makes her look like the bad person.. no doubt abt that.. however i choose to give her some benefit of doubt.. u may choose otherwise.. :) 

i am not blaming her i can understand her situation, i can understand her suffocation, she wanted to escape it was fine. but wish she had chosen a better way 
Ianoconic thumbnail

Its okay no need to say sorry. Pihu is very weak charecter from where I can see. She is so selfish that she can't face him and tell him at his face that she never loved him and was compramising just to leave a star wife life.
Btw my name is Sonya and the same situation with me, on this forum I also don't know anyone.