Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

Hey sorry for the delay... net trouble.. :P ur right in saying that he deserved an explanation.. i agree it wasnt right.. but there's a difference between doing something the right way and the best way.. what pihu did was not right as she owed him an explanation but it was the best she could do for herself.. if she had explained and he tried to hold her back she wud never get the escape route she was pining for.. so i guess that's that.. :)

Wats ur name if i may ask? i barely know anyone in this forum..

well she couldn't have given an explanation...that is right...but doing something for urself could be good but what abt the other person. its ok that u might not love him...but atleast u could have given him some respect...and pihu's mother did the same which was shaking too.

in other situations it could be extreme, what would happen if the person u r leaving couldn't take this and do something to himself because he can't bear the betrayal. she gave him an email. she should have given him a long letter where u could have pour her heart out. what u can express on a blank paper u can't do on e-mail. in real situations, these kind of escapes' bring a lot more complications and sometimes deaths [suicides] as well. what pihu did was justified to herself but for a relationship of 7 years. no it wasn't 
She didn't even bother to give him reason for breakup. I simply can't understand how can you hurt someone this way.
Nothing could justify what she did to Raj.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

I get ur point but even raj was doing something for 'himself'... he loved her so much that he chose to ignore the fact that she wasnt happy with him.. he chose to not see it as it caused him hurt.. he too was protecting his own interests.. or else how can it be that sumone who has barely spent any time with her (vikrant) cud see it but raj cud not.. raj dsnt need an explanation cos he knows it.. he just dint want to accept it.. m not defending pihu.. m just explaining y i dnt blame her.. i know its all too easy to blame her right now as whatever happened makes her look like the bad person.. no doubt abt that.. however i choose to give her some benefit of doubt.. u may choose otherwise.. :) 

Yeah Raj was in love with Pihu to the extend where you can quote 'love is blind'. He didn't see it, but still he didn't deserve it, not such bitter way atleast.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

i am not blaming her i can understand her situation, i can understand her suffocation, she wanted to escape it was fine. but wish she had chosen a better way 

She did what was good for her, what she thought she could do, as always. She was never one of those who stands firmly and say what they feel.
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

When you feel suffocated in a relationship . All you want to do is run...

Alleast she sent him an email. Eventually she may even call and explain. right now wounds are too raw . If she tried telling him face to face she would  not know how he would react. He might get too emotionaly

Ianoconic thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjuRish

When you feel suffocated in a relationship . All you want to do is run...

Alleast she sent him an email. Eventually she may even call and explain. right now wounds are too raw . If she tried telling him face to face she would  not know how he would react. He might get too emotionaly

I gatheer that much but my point is she atleast should have written a letter to explain in detail about all her emotins, her reason for going but she didn't even told him the reason. Just an email saything they can't be together. Can you handle it if someone you love does something like that to you? I don't think anyone can cope with such situation.
pari_41 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't find anything wrong in the way she used. Even, though the love had died, she was with him, not just because it was difficult for her to leave but also because she knew it was difficult for Raj to accept. She already feared leaving him. When she got a bit of courage, she just ran away. At least, she e-mailed him. If she would have decided to tell him in person, would she have that courage? Would he let her go? Would he not try to stop? with so much difficulty, she had gained the courage to move on. won't she be discouraged and gone ahead with this marriage after looking at his condition?
pari_41 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

I gatheer that much but my point is she atleast should have written a letter to explain in detail about all her emotins, her reason for going but she didn't even told him the reason. Just an email saything they can't be together. Can you handle it if someone you love does something like that to you? I don't think anyone can cope with such situation.

we haven't read the e-mail so we can't comment about what was written in it. well, that's my POV!