ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for being late I'm busy so update will be short
Episode starts with naksh and chintu playing.chintu can run properly so naksh decided to give him his new shoes so takes him to his room. They go and play hide in playbtwnt.G3 comes she catches them. Upset she is and Naitik and akshara comes. They tell G3 chintu is a child and don't put junk between rich n poor in naksh head
Naitik and akshara room they have a moment. Naksh calls akshara she goes. N gets a call from friend regarding his visit to ajmer as his son is studying here. N I thought.
Naksh at school teacher talks about helping a friend. Naksh comes homebto tell everyone ..every1 is busy. Electrician is there. Naksh goes in room to changes. Sees money says he will give to buy shoes for hos race.
Anshu and girl are talking. They came and maheswaris seem confused. Ananya makes them talk. Ansh asks her about school and her age. She is 19 only. He asks why she wants to marry so early. Anshu comes down he doesn't want to marry her and girl says the same. Parents look upset.

Naksh gives money to chintu. He takes thousand rupees and returns the resr. G3 talks about missing money. Anshu and priya says no they want to study further. All agree by dadi talk
Girja finds the moneybin naksh school pants. N is unset he questions naksh. He admits. He quarrells him and decides to sendbhim to hostel all are upset. But n is adamant about his decision
N calls anbtalls about admission. All sad. N says he is doing this for the betterment of naksh. A says she has to stop him.naksh is trying justify himself to a but she isn't listening. She tells him go away.
Precap naksh find put from ananya. She asks him how can he live alone away from family

Sorry I'm using my cell as I'm away from homeEdited by _naksh_raz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the written update!!!!!!😛😃👏⭐️
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail