Last Spoiler: Happy Ending Of Khamoshiyan (Gauri &

Posted: 11 years ago
tfs but it should end with sid and gauri.
This is a silly ending! Gauri should have gone back to Sid in England! That would have made more sense! She should have divorced Garv! After all, she married him under duress!

I wish they had not done such a cliched ending! Just coz she married this guy after Appa Sahib's drama, doesn't mean she has to stay married to him!!

This show was SO poorly executed, I have to words to describe the failure it has been! Pity, coz it could have been a good show, in the hands of the right people! But this PH and CV's totally ruined it!
THANK GOD
FINALLY ITS ENDING
Thanks for the spoiler!!!  Lovely ending !!! Garv Gauri rocks!!!
I am a fan of GG 😛 but to be honest, this ending is senseless and baseless.🤢

Garv kidnapped Gauri's love of life and future husband; married her by force and emotional blackmail; and Gauri in the end forgives him?
WTH?😡
If anyone, be it my family or some stranger, tries to harm my future husband or love, then I would end up making them pay for it, if not that then I would at least break my relations with them..

and here Gauri forgives Garv? for backstabbing her? for stealing her happiness? marrying her by force? kidnapping sid? ruining her life? and playing games with her along with her own grandfather..?😲

a BIG disappointment.

They should have shown that the real culprit was Appa Saheb not Garv or something else. This is not a Happy ending but a stupid ending.🤔
even im not happy with the ending ... but wat to do... they have already destroyed it... n bas just giving an ending for it...😳

It should have been a good show but now its all history... agree with Mcdarcy fan  & mahi... 😳