kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Roli says everything was a lie veeru.  My changed attitude and talking about money was a lie.   and divorcing Sid was an act as well.   mataji says simar is all this true...and simar says YES everything is true.   this changed attitude in roli and divorcing sid and this marriage is all an act.   she did all this to get the property back and get anjali to me.   MATAJI is having flashbacks of roli being rude!!   Simar says the truth is ROli only loves SID.   Sid is having flashbacks of of taking roli's manglesutra.   Sid is listening to all this.   ROLI's MIL comes to her and consoles ROLI!!!!   saying they were all thinking wrong of her.   and mataji says roli pls forgive us.  we thought wrong of u.   and roli says what are u saying...i should say sorry to all of u.   I was rude to u guys.   pls forgive me.    i was helpless.   i had to become like them to teach them a lesson.   Simar says Veeru..now u have no right on any of our property.   U urself wrote the whole property in roli's name.   ur game is over.   Veeru and khushi is shocked.   and roli says thank you so much to veeru.   and says if u werent there this was not possible.   Cause of u i was able to return the happiness to my family.  like before we all will live in BW house on happiness.    and khushi says Ab ye ROLI...u think u will cheat my veeru and live in peace.   and u will not be able to win from me...and then she trys to snatch the papers from simar and roli says stay away from my didi...and khushi pushes her...and veeru says BILO how dare u touch my roli.    and khushi says she betrayed u...open ur eyes...ur bilo is with u always.   both of us will teach them a lesson.   and veeru says BAS!!  a word against roli and!!!!  understand.   Veeru says roli u want property...keep it...give it to anyone...but i love u truely.    I will die without u.   Hold my hand Roli and i will keep u happy.   Roli says i know i acted with u love...but i didnt want to hurt u.   Veeru says u r lying...i have felt ur love.    Family is shocked.    u may have acted before .. but i know u have fallen in love with me.   it is true.   U love me roli.   Roli says u r wrong.  I dont love u.   and veeru says u r worried about them...give themeverything..i dont want anything...we will go far away...i just need ur saath.   tell me u love me...and sid comes in between and says u dont enuff bakwaas...and now tell me how dare u touch my roli and roli holds sid back...and they have a moment.   

Veeru says u have no right to say roli is urs  and none of u had faith in roli.   Only i have a right to call roli my own...as i loved her truely.   i believed her with closed eyes.   and roli says dont point a finger at my family...whatever they did...they did right.  if i was in their place i would do the same.   even after all this...they are all here...they are supporting.   but u wont understand this...but i see it.   this is my family and i m part of it...we can never part.    

mataji says roli the truth is i am feeling very low today,   u did so much for us and i cant believe u did all this for ur family.   u sacrificed so much for ur family and we didnt even support u.   Roli's MIL says u should have told us we would have supported u.   And roli says u all were always with me.   ur love and ur sanskar gives me strenght and i was able to gain everything back.   Veeru looks at the fire and then anjali.

he grabs anjali from mataji and then a fire stick and veeru asks roli to complete 7 pheras or else he will burn anjali.   Roli says stop...i iwll take the phera with u.    

pre-cap -   Veeru is being taken away by the cops and he sees roli looking at sid loveingly...and says to himself...i cant see roli becoming someone else's..and take the gun from police pocket and shoots at her...and simar pushes roli out of the way and the bullet hits simar...  all Black and WHITE!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the WU.😊