Honge Judaa Na Hum is apparently under the scanner

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sony Entertainment Television's 'HongeyJudaaNa Hum' ' a show that marked the return of actress Aamna Shariff on the small screen ' is apparently under the scanner.

After failing to generate sustainable ratings, the show that was launched amid huge fanfare is nearing its end, claim sources.

Informs a source, "The show could not fetch the ratings expected of it. The channel is considering the idea of pulling it off air. Khoobsurat, an upcoming show, may lead to a shuffle in the time slots of the existing shows."

Both Raqesh Vashisth and Aamna didn't revert to our text messages.

Edited by Mayur44 - 11 years ago
hjnh is not going off air.
everyone doesn't want it to but its not up to us 
WeLL I don't blame the channel the story is just nott worth watching lately.. I fall asleep ther is jus nothing that makes u wana c wat happens next, thers no romance andd ther is no story...
The story drags like theres no tomorrow!! I watched a week ago n it was their wedding I tuned in today and its only the next morning!! Seriously!!! -_-
Originally posted by ImmortalFrisson

The story drags like theres no tomorrow!! I watched a week ago n it was their wedding I tuned in today and its only the next morning!! Seriously!!! -_-

HAHAHAHA omg its so true lol u don't need to watch for a month and you wouldn't have missed anything ðŸ˜†