Vani Rani Feb 18 - 22 Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks nithii for the updates ⭐️

so mother has put her feet in and staying there? was so surprise that she was very much casual with swami ... like swami is not her son madhiri. Seem very fishy here 🤔

i have notice something here.. looks like rani is the type of DIL that the mother would have wanted for bhoomi pola 😛

thanks for the update nithya. 

yeah, she's treating bhoomi and swami very differently .. not sure why and if there's any reason behind it.  last scene went on and on .. !!
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks nithii for the updates ⭐️

so mother has put her feet in and staying there? was so surprise that she was very much casual with swami ... like swami is not her son madhiri. Seem very fishy here 🤔

i have notice something here.. looks like rani is the type of DIL that the mother would have wanted for bhoomi pola 😛

Rathna you are right i agree i was thinking the same thing - Bhoomi wants someone to say "yes sir" all the time - Rani don't want to rock the boat she will adjust

Swami on the other hand kind and understand other persons feelings yup they should have switched
Nithya thanks da for the lovely update

Villi didn't visit for a long time - now she wants to do kulapam with Rani and vani - i don't think they will allow it - whatever happens Rani won't give up her sis - Vani intelligent so it is hard to mess her mind - maybe she will mess Swami and Bhoomi' minds

Rani's medicine to villi knee pain - so good and the way she take care of her made me laugh

girls are great and lot of undrstanding - the way villi asking who is incharge - she replied the driver really funny
Thanks for the updates Niths

I think the Villi wants a "yes-woman" as a DIL and she sees that in Rani. 
Thanks Sri for the updates
Thanks for the updates 👏👏👏

the serial is going on a good pace😊... like  the nice concept they picked up..hope they continue like this😉

why does this lady always do villi role😡? .. whatever happens im sure Rani family or she herself will find out the problem and fix it 😃

Hopes on Rani😛 to catch this Evil that reached that house

As for Sami... he will definitely win this time😛 with Vani full support.
Thanks for the updates and pictures, Sri and Ratna.. 

Vani.. good job done by making Swami feel that he got the bank loan on merit and is not given alms from his anna or anni. Hope Swami succeeds..