The Serial

Rival Site: KK is now Madhura's past

Crisu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Karan Kundra is now Madhura Naik's "past"; she is ready to fall in love all over again

Hot and sexy Madhura Naik, who is eternally charming, has a killer smile and a body to die for, believes in the funda of moving on in life.

Last seen in Life OK's Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki (Miditech), Madhura hit the headlines for being in a relationship with TV heartthrob, Karan Kundra (Gumrah, The Serial).

Lot was written on their alleged affair. Some say it was all a publicity gimmick while others are of the opinion that it was the case of 'love gone wrong'.

Madhura was hurt with the break-up initially but now she has moved on and has decided to add more colours to her life.

She shared, "Yes, I am game to fall in love all over again. I have learnt lessons from my previous relationship. Now I don't want to repeat the same mistakes all over again. I'd be happier with a simpler man who can keep my trust and love me endlessly. I believe in love marriage and a committed one."

So are you still in contact with Karan? "Not that much and if I happen to meet him in a public place or a function in future, I will surely throw him a smile. I have held no grudges against him. It's just that things didn't work between us."

Finally, she ended by stating, "I believe that your ex can never be your friend. The feeling will always remain. So move on in life, if you sit and crib about things then it is of no use."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/karan-kundra-now-madhura-naiks-past-she-ready-fall-love-all-over-again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Here madhura is contradicting her own statement .. if shes saying its PAST then why does she need to talk abt it everytime .. "kindly let it go madhura ..its a request" Seriously fed up of this crap!😡
Dhoxi thumbnail

Well it's good when she is moved on but hope she finds someone better
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Not again...!!!!!!! Why does she keep coming up with articles with Karan's name in it just for popularity...!!!!!! Grow up girl...

Madhura's every article makes me laugh seriously...!!!!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
LOL so easy for her to get over it...its nt love...

tfs !!