Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not able to follow the show due to exams perparation. Zo got slapped by Asad i know and he apologized but where did the dance come from?. I would have watched the videos in YT but it din't work and now my dumb computer refuses to even open. Would you plz tell what happened. Sorry if u feel I should have posted this somewhere else but because this post was precisely on the dance i asked here.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AliciaZA

The best moment of the dance was when AAK dipped Zoya and said this is whats called a dance! My heart skipped a beat:)

ha that was so awesome one
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: muzzy_sk

I'm not able to follow the show due to exams perparation. Zo got slapped by Asad i know and he apologized but where did the dance come from?. I would have watched the videos in YT but it din't work and now my dumb computer refuses to even open. Would you plz tell what happened. Sorry if u feel I should have posted this somewhere else but because this post was precisely on the dance i asked here.

hey i'm frm phone else i would give u the link but search Valentine's/14 february epi
_Annie_ thumbnail
Nice thread Yaari! Gud going! :D
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: muzzy_sk

Yup after he apologizes, the next day Zoya realises that someone wants to kill Dilshad n its not the panchayath people so now Asad and Zoya have become Mr.Bond and his bond girl. Their investigating who is the person who was hired to kill Dilshad and Zoya is really helping Asad out a lot with this :-) So anyway during this, Zoya challenges Asad that if her plan(to get info abt the killer) works then he has to do as she says.
Asad loses the challenge and Zoya asks him dance ;)
He gets irritated and goes to argue with her but she flinches away and gets scared thinking he will slap her again :(
Anywayy Asad feels very very guilty seeing her reaction and before she could leave, he pulls her into a very romantic n passionate dance just to make her feel better <3 :D

hope that answered ur question! :DEdited by Rin03 - 11 years ago
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In his monologues Ms Farooqi is Zoya for him... In his heart he is already on first name terms... However Zoe baby thinks of him as "Mr Khan, jahanpanah 6 packs etc...Mr Asad Ahmed Khan" Only once in the show so far she has called him Asad, that too in highly drgged state after the akram ficaso...
nishithasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reginaberrito

In his monologues Ms Farooqi is Zoya for him... In his heart he is already on first name terms... However Zoe baby thinks of him as "Mr Khan, jahanpanah 6 packs etc...Mr Asad Ahmed Khan" Only once in the show so far she has called him Asad, that too in highly drgged state after the akram ficaso...

i dnt remeber wen she called him asad...can u plz tell wen & in which episode she said it...
ya dats so cute dat in his subconcious its zoya for him not miss Farooqi
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah, the dance was intense, as short as it was, but totally fitted the story. didn't seem unnatural! 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: reginaberrito

yes she called him Asad on Tu Jahan sequence
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hirie

yeah, the dance was intense, as short as it was, but totally fitted the story. didn't seem unnatural!

exactly lols it totally fitted the story