The Serial

Your Favorite

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I was wondering from quite some time, The serial is the show which has so many stars with no one particular to be called as main lead, as everyone is main lead, leading their own stories. So, it's quite natural that everyone has their own favorite. So tell me whose your favorite with reason why you like him/ her in particular and mind it you can name only one. If you have more than one favorite, name the one who is on no.1 position in your favorite list.

So let's start with me…

My favorite is Karan Kundra. The reason for me is very simple. I love the way he loves his friends. He is still complete child at heart and acts sometimes immaturely due the fact that he strongly follows his heart. His anger shows how sensitive he is. But still with all this things, he actually get confuse with decisions of his life. What he needs and what he wants, he can't separate the two things. I simply love the innocent, pure hearted child in Kundra, who can go to any extend for his loved once.

Done! It's your turn now. Tell me about your favorite…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surpatel thumbnail
Thoughi m kundra fan bt i adore vikrant bt stil i lov kundra
shibz thumbnail
You said it all-regarding Karan Kundra❤️
I absolutely love this guy ya..his innocence is his charm..he's just too adorable.. although he seems immature at times I find him the most mature guy with a childlike heart.. in real the way he talks..just shows how amazing this guy is..he can go on with his non-stop bakwas(which is actually cute) or can be this totally intelligent and understanding guy depending on the situation. i love his witty answers and i love this 'sweet and shy at the same time' guy. He can be so many different personalities rather a single wrapped in different shades. He is expressive intentionally or unintentionally..be it his eyes or his words or his smile.
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching the show for kundra n i still do so ...he is the soul of the show (in my opinion)...
ditto to all the reasons u gave fr 'y kundra is ur fav'...👍🏼
n being a fan of him i can tell u that he was much...muuchhh more childish b4 than now...😭
( i miss that old kundra too😭) 
  ps: vikrant is my 2nd fav:p 😛Edited by kkian - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
For me,my fav is offcourse Kundra...!!!!!!!!

And the reason for it?????i love him,and i dont know why!!!!!😆Sometimes i hate him but still i love him...!!!!!!

Might be for the way he is,might be for his childish behaviour,might be for the love he has for all his friends,might be how much he has truely loved a girl,and last but not the least might for every small reason 😳

And yea not that i dont have any other fav from the show...it's just that Kundra just makes me overlook other's☺️
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ma favourite is Saumya seth and i love her coz of her simplicity and naturalness in nature and looks.. simple yet elegant female and moreover loved n love her as NAVYA and her chemistry with Shaheer rockzzz.. Just fell in love with this simple female in Navya and shez indeed a chulbuli, simple and friendly natured female  and acts according to the situation which makes her perfect as she fitz into any situation. down to earth kiddish saumya.. love u ... ummuaahhh and ur pair with shaheer is enchanting..
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆...Why am I laughing coz don't start me on my favourite...you don't want your post to be taken over by a fanatic do you??

Karan Kundra of course...and I agree with every word you have said...he appeals to me coz of a lot of things. First and foremost his innate crazy sense of humour...problems are a part of everyone's life..and the only weapon that can battle the issues in life is humour..and man does the man know how to make fun of anything and everything around him...hehe

And what i find irrestible is that he is flawed...yes..he is not perfect..he makes mistakes..he gets confused...he is child like and how I love human imperfections. Coz none of us are perfect..we are humans...and so is he. I can identify with him..sympathize and empathize with him..he is just like us...sometimes right..sometimes wrong...sometimes selfish...sometimes selfless...life around him will never be dull or boring...

And his child like heart...pure love for those he cares about...somewhere I see a lot of innocence in this devil...he can charm his way out of any corner..any situation...

Let me just stop here...before I make more of a fool of myself...great topic for discussion by the way!!😊
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
my favourites kept changing throughout the show started. my fav in the start was Vikrant. but what i don't like now is that they never explored his personal side. infact he is the only one in the show, whose personal side hasn't been explored. he just keep taking interest in other people's lives. we need to more abt him.

i also liked Raj but they stretched his and peehu's relationship like no end. and i wanted to know what pihu was doing in this show because we saw the promos of Pooja and Raj and pooja saying that isn't her success the defeat of her love.? and raj was standing at a sideback. so the show was supposed to be about pooja and raj who are at the moment, the real couple. i am afraid the serial will end the time they come together.

then finally the character who had grown on me of course was karan kundra. i didn't like him initially as he thought he was desperate for attention. but he picked up in later episodes and currently there is no doubt he rules the show. and yes it also could be the reason the others are not getting ample time to display their histronics as well.

i mostly like all...rohan, ayesha, nani, billu and soumya...i never liked soumya in navya but in serial. she strikes. amongst the females, yes Soumya rules

the one i don't like is the bitch sara. she sound like a real life vamp to me. her boyfriend is better. 
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you said it all dear 😊

karan kundra yes my fav 😃 not only in d show .. hv not been able to catch up with d show lately so i wudnt talk frm d show POV bt rather as a fan..😛 

he's smart, witty , cute , down to earth..and most importantly he has a pure heart..a child like heart..watever he says or does is direct dil se no faking at all..sometyms his straightforwardness is mistaken for his arrogance..he makes mistakes..he has his own flaws .. bt who doesn't have flaws or make mistakes?? ;) i personally can relate to him in many ways..that's wat makes him my fav 😊

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: surpatel

Thoughi m kundra fan bt i adore vikrant bt stil i lov kundra

Vikrant is my second favorite. He is sensible, practicle and very deep person. Though he himself made mistake but who doesn't?
But kundra is kundra.😛