Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
completely agree, each and every work you said is true.
my favorite is karan kundra.
the reason of watching the show.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Oh another nice post from you..!

My favourite is Vikrant.. the reason is simple.. i relate to him.. i think i get why he does what he does..
He has seen loss and has felt pain.. That is why it is so important for him to help entangle the knots in people's lives.. it gives him the assurance that if only he had tried enough and if luck was on his side, if he had a friend to guide him through it and help him take decisions his own future could hv been different.. No one asked him to help soumya or puja but he does it anyway.. not because he wants to be a good person or set moral standards.. but because he wants to feel that everyone has a fair chance of turning his fate if he tries.. that he too had that chance.. deserved that chance..
His conversation with kundra highlights this psychology like no other.. when he said that if only he had time to own up to what he did or confess before his partner things wud have been different. If only sumone had pep talked him like he does to others things he wud not have to regret later on.. he doesn't want to help people.. he merely saves them regret..!

Ditto my thought, he is my second favorite as Kundra leading with 0.1. I can simply relate with Vikrant because he has very clear aspect of seeing things. He is painfully right to save you from doing wrong. He is still grieving over his own wrong, his own mistake and that's why he stops people doing the very same. He believe in being honest while advising other the same because he know the conciquences of hiding and false facade. I love his complex simplicity. 😊 Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 11 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_arjuhi

completely agree, each and every work you said is true.

my favorite is karan kundra.
the reason of watching the show.

Same pinch dear but you didn't mentioned the reason for his being your favorite.πŸ˜•
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well our favourite is Vikrant. People may feel he acts like a saint but there is a reason behind it. He has been hurt..He has felt the pain and so tries his best to save other from it, not a superhero type. He just tries to guide them,help them and I guess wishes deep down if only had someone helped him, maybe..life would have been better. He does everything not to show anyone how great he is,he does it for himself..to be able to help others as much as he can. Though when he helped Pihu we felt it a bit weird as he din't know her much but he gave an advice,it was till on Pihu to accept it or not.

I wish they show much more of him than him just poking his nose in others business,. Like his past..his lifestyle, how is he dealing with everything alone as we have never seen him discuss about anything to anyone. His character seems to have substance. So yeah he is the favourite.

Not a huge Kundra fan but the little friendship shown for Vikrant and Kundra seems so good!. Karan seems like a good fellow, a nice friend he is,he has proved time and again :).

-Shreya and Kanishtha
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rashvin

Ma favourite is Saumya seth and i love her coz of her simplicity and naturalness in nature and looks.. simple yet elegant female and moreover loved n love her as NAVYA and her chemistry with Shaheer rockzzz.. Just fell in love with this simple female in Navya and shez indeed a chulbuli, simple and friendly natured female  and acts according to the situation which makes her perfect as she fitz into any situation. down to earth kiddish saumya.. love u ... ummuaahhh and ur pair with shaheer is enchanting..

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ feel d same abt her :)) she is d best :))
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

Excalty for me its not just his charmingness but his Strenght that lies in his ability to do anything for his friends and friendship.
He is the best friend anyone can ask for.
By the way same pinchπŸ˜‰

i agree with all that you said..plus what more i had to sayπŸ˜†
btw one of my close friends(in the forum) met Karan the day before yesterday and i was in awe when i heard all that he did and said..hence my post in total fangirl modeπŸ˜†

Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: muzzy_sk

Well our favourite is Vikrant. People may feel he acts like a saint but there is a reason behind it. He has been hurt..He has felt the pain and so tries his best to save other from it, not a superhero type. He just tries to guide them,help them and I guess wishes deep down if only had someone helped him, maybe..life would have been better. He does everything not to show anyone how great he is,he does it for himself..to be able to help others as much as he can. Though when he helped Pihu we felt it a bit weird as he din't know her much but he gave an advice,it was till on Pihu to accept it or not.

I wish they show much more of him than him just poking his nose in others business,. Like his past..his lifestyle, how is he dealing with everything alone as we have never seen him discuss about anything to anyone. His character seems to have substance. So yeah he is the favourite.

Not a huge Kundra fan but the little friendship shown for Vikrant and Kundra seems so good!. Karan seems like a good fellow, a nice friend he is,he has proved time and again :).

-Shreya and Kanishtha

I couldn't agree for less. Vikrant is a kind of friend you should always possess as he is painfully right. He can seem blunt at a times but you can't deny the sensibility of his thoughts.
I actually love their friendship. It is great to see them as besties. they are so different yet so from their outer self yet so similar internally. 
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyadiv96

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ feel d same abt her :)) she is d best :))

Saumya is Baby of the group😊
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

i agree with all that you said..plus what more i had to sayπŸ˜†
btw one of my close friends(in the forum) met Karan the day before yesterday and i was in awe when i heard all that he did and said..hence my post in total fangirl modeπŸ˜†

Fangirl mode, that part takes over me most of the times. I can behave absolutly crazy when it is something related to my favorites.
By the way can you please share you friends meeting with kundra with me? please. Would love to know more of him as a person.
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

Same pinch dear but you didn't mentioned the reason for his being your favorite.πŸ˜•

haha... i dont know the reason actually πŸ˜†but he is my favorite form kmh1...
i like him lots... his style, his voice, his comedy, his pagalpanti, his way of talking in punjabi, his hight, his face, his cute smile, his personality... i like everything about him... he is reason i love the serial.😊
Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 11 years ago