Fan Fictions

SS:At First Blush-(Ch 8, pg 46)-02/05/13 Updated!

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
umm... Hi! πŸ˜Ž

I know... I know that I should be working on my other FF but kya kare? Ek number k nikamme hai hum!πŸ₯± But I promise, I will work on it too. 

Till then enjoy this SS on Ariya. Might turn into a FF, based on the reviews! It's slightly different from the original story line of the show. (No dead biwi of mr macho man πŸ˜³ Whatta relief! ) 

It's just gonna be a simple lovestory of our favorite ARIYA. (nothing is simple in love, brother! πŸ˜Ž) This is kind of a personal story..ahemπŸ€ͺ so will try to keep it realistic! (yeah right! 🀣) 
But I shall try my level best to make it as enjoyable and 'Lubhly' as I can! πŸ˜ˆ 

Please give your reviews and let me know how am I doing! Pretty please! *Puppy-dog eyes* πŸ˜³

-Tahi/Dhriti/ArjunDewani😳

oh yeah, scroll down! πŸ˜‰
Edited by despicable_me - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

despicable_me thumbnail
Index

Chapter 1 -Page 1

Chapter 2- Page 4

Chapter 3- Page 7

Chapter 4- Page 13

Chapter 5(a)- Page 21

Chapter 5(b)- Page 26

Chapter 6- Page 33

Chapter 7(a)- Page 39

Chapter 7(b)- Page 39
Edited by despicable_me - 11 years ago
despicable_me thumbnail

~At First Blush~

Chapter-1

A 3-4 years old cute boy went to a dark room. There was a riot going outside. Everyone was happy about something, specially his uncle. Little boy went to the room without anyone noticing. Then he saw his aunt was sitting on the bed with a small creature on her lap. What is that? He wondered.

His aunt noticed him and called him near her. He went unto her & saw a beautiful baby on her hand. He was amazed. He had never seen anything small like this. The baby was glowing in the darkness. His aunt observed his amazement and told him to touch the baby. He held his hand out but instantly took it back scared. Then again he slowly forwarded his hand to touch her. He felt how soft she was. She was like a feather. She had tiny hands, tiny legs, small yet big eyes. Suddenly she moved a bit. He got scared & ran from there.

He went to his house and straight to his mom who was working in the kitchen. He held her mom by her hand.

"mom, Shobha maa ki gharpe koi aaya hai." The boy said.

"kaun?" his mother asked.

"pata nehi. Pata hai uski itni choti choti haath hai, itni choti choti ungli hai." The boy gestured with his own little fingers. "Aur bata hai

Who rano ma ki saath so rahi thi."

"kya bol rahe ho Arjun?" his mother asked, confused..

"sacchi, maine dekha hai. Shobha maa to mujhe usee pakarne ko bhi diya tha." Arjun said innocently.

Suddenly Damini realized what he might be talking about. Of course, it means she has arrived! She ran from the house & went straight to Shobha's house. She went to Shobha & saw Arjun was saying the truth. Damini went upto her & held the baby. She was looking like an angel. So pure, so beautiful! Then Damini saw Shobha smiling. Damini frowned at her best friend and complained why she didn't tell her earlier. Shobha explained tht she had delivered normal. So she couldn't call her.

Arjun had followed her mother. He saw his mom holding that little creature. He went to his Shobha maa & sat on her lap. He stared at the creature.

"wo kya hai?" he said pointing on the baby.

"wo tumhari Shobha maa ki beti hai" damini replied.

"ye itni choti kyu hai?" he asked again.

"jab tum payda huye the tab tum bhi itne chote tthe" Shobha said while caressing his hair.

"accha. Par main to ab bara ho gaya hu. To kya ye bhi meri tarah bari ho jayegi?" he questioned, slightly trying to touch the baby again.

"haan. Tum bara hoke apni papa jaise banoge aur woh tumhari mom jaisi.", Shobha replied. Damini smiled at her best friend.

"sach? Thik hai to bada hoke main isee shaadi karunga" he said.

"shaadi??" both damini & Shobha exclaimed & laughed hearing him.

The door opened & Shobha's husband, her mother in law, her daughter, & other family members entered. They all were looking happy. Shobha's husband Piyush Mukherjee, the owner of renowned PK group of industries, had always wanted daughters. He held his daughter in his hand & admired her. He made a promise to himself that he won't let any sorrow fall on her ever. His little princess will get all the happiness in her life. The baby held his fathers finger & smiled with her eyes closed. Everyone was overwhelmed by her gesture.

"Arjun, kya hai tu mujhse pehle meri behen ko dekhli? mujhe dekhna tha na ise pehle!" Purvi, Shobha's daughter made a sad face & said.

"main meri biwi ko nehi dekhungi to kaun dekhega" Arjun replied, keeping a straight face.

Everyone was surprised by his reply and then started laughing. Arjun was giving everyone a look. (Akru Raute bachpan se hi aise hai, kya kare?😎 )

"Yeh tera biwi kabse bann gayi?" Sonali, Purvi's bua asked, smiling at Arjun.

"aaj se. yeh meri hain. Maa ne kaha tha ki jab hum bare ho jayenge tab hum unki tarha ban jayenge to main isse shaadi karlunga!" Arjun said innocently while looking at the baby smiling. "Samjhe ya samjhau?" he glared at Sonali, as if she has just asked the stupidest question Arjun have ever heard.

"thik hai meri baap. Tu jita main hari." Sonali said.

Everyone got busy with the baby. All were busy loving her, holding her, praising her beauty. When suddenly Damini asked what should they call her? Everyone was giving their suggestion. Piyush, Shobha didn't think about the name as they weren't sure whether it was gonna be a girl or a boy.

All were giving name like preeto, pinky, suhani, shamoli, renuka, laxmi etc'.bt all name were rejected by Piyush & Arjun. Arjun was nodding negatively after any name was called upon.

"Piyush mana kar raha hai woh to samjhi par tu kyu mana kar raha hai? Tujhe iski naam rakhni hai kya?" Arjun's dadi, Savitri devi asked.

"haan. Ye meri hai na toh iski naam bhi main hi rakhunga. Iski naam hai'" Arjun ponders for a while. "Riya"

"Meri Riya" Arjun said looking at the baby.

Everybody was stunned by his talks. They wondered aisi batein ise sikhata kaun hai? (aah, That'd be me!☺️)

"waah, naam to bohot accha hai..teri dimaag mein kaise aaya?" dadi wondered.

"Dadi, aap hi ne mata parvati ka naam sikhaya tha na!" Arjun shrugged. All gaped at this little genius! Dayumm, he is one smart kid! (I knowπŸ˜‰)

"ye sabse accha hai. Riya. Aaj se sab isee Riya bulaoge." Piyush said.

All admired Riya & Arjun. Shobha & Damini was shocked with Arjun's talk. Shobha held Riya & gave her on Arjun's small lap.

"ye lo tumhari Riya. Sirf Arjun ki Riya" Shobha told him, smiling at his innocence.

Arjun held her in his small arms & looked at her half opened eyes. She had some strange colored eyes. He had black eyes but her eyes were deep and mysterious. He beamed looking at her.

Purvi got a camera & clicked photos of everyone. Then she took a picture of Arjun & Riya where Arjun is kissing her forehead. When he looked at her face, he was amused at her first blush!

Everyone bemused & laughed. Poor they know that it might someday become reality. (only if they knew!πŸ˜†)

But Shobha & Damini knew that Arjun & Riya will upgrade their friendship. They will someday become relatives. Ummid pet oh duniya kayem hai!
Shobha had already started dreaming Arjun as her damad where Damini was hoping the same.

But will things be the same as they grow up? Will they be the same? But hey, they say it's true that love is forced by nature.πŸ˜‰

Please leave your valuable comments if you want me to continue! πŸ˜­ Dhonnobad! πŸ˜Š

Edited by despicable_me - 11 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Great start! I can't wait to read more! Arjun toh abhi se kya dhassu dialogue marta hai! lol
great start :) loved it
different concept
little arjun is so adorable :)
loved when arjun said "thik hai to bada hoke main isee shadi karunga" he is so cute :)
awww how cute he named the baby riya :)
love the way he was holding riya :)
looking forward to read more
continue soon
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum
beautiful
arjun so cute n sweet
loved it
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow great concept , nice Ss,
continue soon

beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz do continue. Your concept is really different and wonderful. Little arjun and baby riya aww. Naming ceremony was too good. Do pm me when you update next.
alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsomeee start!!!! nyccc πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘!!!

update soon!!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow seriously wow

amazing first chapter

Arjun was so amazing as a child ...

he gave name to ria 

jodi kamaal ki 

it was so beautifully written 

pls post next part soon