Suggestions / Comments

Criteria for opening forums?

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Just curious...

How new forums are opened?
Does popularity of the actors in the serial plays a part?

because serials boasting of big names are opened on saturday or maximum sunday if it is starting on monday. or may get opened monday morning.
but serials in life OK.. are almost never opened on time... shapat, alaxmi, 26-12 and some more. they are opened after 2 days and sometimes even later.
they may not have big names but people would love to watch and discuss if they like the concept. opening them so late negates the whole purpose of having a discussion zone.

someone kindly explain. please!😊.

(Savitri is going on air by 8.30 today. the forum is still not on.😕).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

not even 2 hours to go.. the forum is STILL not open..
different rules for different serials?😕
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It isn't based on popularity dear. It is when the higher authorities can come online and create the forum. Sometimes it takes time. 

All shows, whether containing big names or not, used to be open a week prior to their release few years ago. But recently, they changed that as lots of multiple topics on same thing and a lot of spamming is done. 

Sometimes, the delay just happens. 
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

It isn't based on popularity dear. It is when the higher authorities can come online and create the forum. Sometimes it takes time. 

All shows, whether containing big names or not, used to be open a week prior to their release few years ago. But recently, they changed that as lots of multiple topics on same thing and a lot of spamming is done. 

Sometimes, the delay just happens. 

thank you for the reply khushi😊!

the delay always happens when it comes to serials of lesser known actors in lesser known channel.
i know the serials used to be opened earlier even few months(KTLK) back but now only serials with popular faces are lucky to get their forum opened on time.

the more the clamour the better the chances of the forum opening. that is unfortunate truth.
i have seen this happening to most of life ok serials and shows like fear files in zee.

savitri forum is still closed.
i would bet my last buck that saraswati chandra will be opened by next sat/sun. (no complains. i may watch that one too. but that is moot point)..

thank you again.😊.

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the first episode has been air & still have the forum has not been open

hope it will be open today 
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Hi Friends,

We have also requested the tech team to open the forum.   
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hi Friends,

We have also requested the tech team to open the forum.   

Thank you so much radha🤗.
the forum is open😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Nimmi- Haha! Agreed. Sometimes they are opened after a long period of time and some are opened early. I wish there would be a proper time for all forums no matter the popularity. But that's just depending upon the request sent to tech team. So yea.. Only told what I knew from before experience 😃