Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

::~::Nautanki Times #34: Hum The Deewane::~::

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

NAUTANKI TIMES #34

NOTE: Hey it seems many are not doing new VMs... it is very tough only one person is doing VMs every week... even if some one makes an attempt no one is giving enough likes to select it as VM of the week... so want many to come forward and also a thread where all can post their weekly updated VM or gallery... so it will easy to find the VMs.

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

NL Banner : -Dimple-
Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Headers: -Stutz-
Summary of the Week : -Mayu-
Award Signatures : MarshP & -Dimple-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Fashion Icon of the Week : -DamnedDrooler-
Article of the Week : Jyo_Ksg
Bachao Scene of the Week : Armu4eva
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Golmaal Scene of the Week : MjhtFan_Mahima
Chugli of the Week : -sweetgal19-
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [STICKY] : -Deepali88-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali88-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : jnawaz
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Nautanki Awards : --Shivu-- 

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By -Mayu-)

11th Feb

RK finally reveals that it was a gameplan to Madhu. He tells her that he tried to break her by his ways but when he couldn't he decided to break her by using love as a weapon. He tells her how he gained her blood and sympathy after the attack. He slowly reveals his entire play and how he managed to plan so much and how God himself helped him several times. He twists his dialogues during the entire Balraj episode. He later drags her to the Chawl and announces there that he unmarried Madhu and he breaks away his relation while Madhu stands there in complete shock. He tells them that this is what happens when people take revenge from RK, and also that a superstar never marries a junior artists daughter.

12th Feb

RK pulls the garland and drives off while Madhu stands there shocked, Padmini equally shocked. Radha asks RK about Madhu and he says that she will never be back, just when Padmini walks in with Madhu. She explains what RK did to Madhu and pleads to him to take Madhu back in their life, and says that revenge of slaps is slaps not death. RK asks for security but Padmini roars and curses RK for life, Radha is in pain. RK happy with his bedroom back and Dipali comes and enjoys, he throws her out.

13th Feb

Padmini drags back Madhu with her back to the chawl. Madhu remembers all her moments with RK in reverse order. RK is staring from his room. Radha brings Madhu back to the chawl. She makes her sit and removes her bangles and also when removing mangalsutra, Madhu stops and removes herself. Trishna tries to make Madhu come out of shcok. Madhu sleeps like a dead person and RK's words jolt her back and she walks towards the alley and sees his poster and screams in anguish and Trishna and Padmini come and console her.

14th Feb

Madhu screams in anhuish and RK gets up. Radha questions him about his love for Madhu and makes him reaslise that if he is alive its becaseu of her. She also asks him how can she trust that she was not part of a plan? She tells him that he will regret this later and lets see who God punishes at end. In the morning, RK wakes up taking Madhu's name and blasts all his servants for not bringing perfect tea, Radha keeps on reprimanding him that he remembers Madhu. Madhu is ready for work the next day, and Padmini supports her. She tells Padmini that she wants to forget everything and start afresh. She says that I want to be like that Madhu who was before RK came in our life. She hugs Padmini.

15th Feb

Bittujee hands his resignation letter to RK. RK yells at him back, to whom he tells that since he behaved to bad with his Bhabhijee and he praises how Madhu did everything for him not wanting anything in return. He states that it's better that he quits than work with such a man. He appoints Sikky as new manager, Bittujee provokes him, RK slaps. RK in shoot and remembers moments with Madhu on swing, refuses to give shot. Here in chawl, Madhu is leaving for work, Padmini  as well as Trishna support her, she takes her blessings and leaves.  She is back at parlour and her client is Dipali. Dipali taunts her and says that this is the job she meant to do her life. She tells her story of a donkey in disguise of tiger. Madhu takes a poignant stance. 

16th Feb

Madhu taunts Dipal back and she leaves. Madhu leaves and is mobbed by the media and she handles them well with all their questions and also quits her job. She reaches home to find Bittujee and asks him, he tells her that he quit his job. He promises her that he will go back to Chief since his sister is requesting. He says that he will and find work for Madhu. Both smile, he comes and tells Radha that he is back and RK appoints him back. In the morning, Dipali working and watches Madhu interview, RK picks up Dipali and throws her on bed, tells her that only he can love or hate his ex wife.  Madhu keeps her wedding saree and magalsutra with her, saying, everytime she will see this, she will be strong.

(By M.Hurr  )

Well not ishqia but these are the signs of ishq from RK's side he broke madhu's heart so he could avenge her but he's unaware that she his biwi has become his habbit and he shouts for biwi to bring his chaye(tea)and the day before he throw her out of his life,next he misses her on the shoot when he shot for a swing scene(KC scenes)he's badly missing madhu and madhu fighting to forget RK.

(By jnawaz   )

you know...these CV's are really making my job difficult πŸ˜‘...this was another week filled with awesome scenesπŸ‘...there was the opening scene of the week...RK telling Madhu all about his plotted revenge against Madhu from the start...the scene where he drops her off at the chawal...Padmini coming and begging RK to take Madhu back and he can do whatever he wants to her (Padmini)...then there was Radhas little chat with RK where she does say she didnt want to disturb his slumber because she fears he may want to extract revenge of her for that...there was Bittuji's resignation...Madhu's statement to the press...gosh that list is endless...aab tum log hi batao...main kaise ek scene pick karoon? πŸ˜•...but alas...i guess i must...so for me i had to go by not the "nailed it secne" but the "effing nailed it scene" (excuse the language πŸ˜³)...for me..that scene...is none other than Madhu's ultimate breakdown...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...kya brilliant scene that...i mean...left me speechless...her sudden reaction as she thought back to what he said at the mandap πŸ€¬...her aimless walk as she remembered the wonderful promises and confessions RK made..😭...the song was absolutely haunting in the best way possible!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...then...her reaction...her panic...her screaming...her asking if all that is happening is a dream...that RK didnt betray her......then...when she finally breaks apart in her older sisters arms...asking what will she do...how will she live...😭...OMG...that scene brought tears to my eyes...i mean...major hats off to Drashti for pulling of such an emotional and painful scene with such grace...⭐️...i cant picture any other actress (new day) pulling this scene off...i mean...just amazing scene!!! jitna kahoon utna hi kaam hai...DD, CV's aur writers ne toh ek dum raita phela diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...on a side note...anyone else want to stuff a sock in Trishna's mouth when she was lecturing Paddo about how one needs to fight themselves alone or something like that...i totally skipped that scene...she's possibly the flakiest character on the show πŸ€’...

(By   M.Hurr  )

Madhu:She's betrayed,her innocent heart is badly wounded,all thanks to man she love and trust with all heart and soul but he burning with revenge broke her heart brutally but she fights and rises again she keeps his memories(sari and mangalsutra)so it will always remind her of his betrayal and will help her fight and to face the world.

(By  Phoenix.Xeelan   )

Followed by last week this week too the worst character remains superstar RK. he left no stone upturned to hurt Madhu, her family, RK's own family as in his motehr Radhaji and his best companion, his punching bag, his assistant Bittuji. it was hurtful how he is pushing away everyone who cared for him and getting himself into more darkness and loneliness. none of us knows the reason and even if its revenge for Madhu he is not happy with anything and even he is not happy with not having Madhu around. he misses her, still calls her when he gets up and that doesnt lessen the humiliation 

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  Armu4eva   )

Cant resist... .but to add on another STUPID moment... n it goes hands down to this ...one...where Madhu is giving pedicure to Dips πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’😭

^^ Seriously PH πŸ˜‘ why do u do this... WHY πŸ˜­  I get the need to show a strong Madhu but why humiliate her for that? 

😑 πŸ€’ πŸ€¬  Sikky ke bachche πŸ˜‘ Teri to ...how dare u drag out ... my Bittu-Teddybear ji  Din like the moment one bit..when first RK slapped his soulmate πŸ˜³ Bittu ji.. .n then that good for nothing ..dumbo.. Sikky dragged Bittu out πŸ˜­  Hmppph.. stoopidest SCENE EVER ... πŸ€’

(By Phoenix.Xeelan  )

Unfortunately it's the beautiful Madhu. who's bright yellow suit with blue dupatta and very unmatched turquoise patiwala. Madhus new hairstyle was lovely and a welcome change from her bangs and the plait was looking too cute but if only the dress was better. it would be perfect.  

(By  Armu4eva   )

S P E E C H L E S S       &       S H A T T E R E D

Dunno what to put in the section this time? πŸ˜• So much pain.. so much agony πŸ˜­ *sigh* ..! But...there surely are two scenes..which deserve a mention in this category.. sheerly for the impact it creates..

>> Kaise jeeungi??

^ ^  Gosh.. man .. no words  can be enouf to describe this moment... this breakdown ...😭 poor Madhu ..wallowing in pain n misery... screaming out to the man who was. .n maybe still is her life... ! πŸ˜­

>> Puch-bina ki Sherni 

^ ^  Grrr .. RK πŸ˜‘  kabhi mauf nahi karenge hum...whatever u did to Madhu.. jab tak hai jaan πŸ˜­  why o why... did u break her apart...! Such rude n  crude words.. so slyly expressed...that i loved  VD n hated RK 

(By -DamnedDrooler- )

Madhubala it is in her very punjabi best ... She was lokking great in patiala salwar suit ... The color combination was really nice with blue and yellow but just wish the hair were alittle better ... Madhu backs to normal lifestyle 

(By Armu4eva)

'Main kaise jeeungi deedu' - Madhu ... 

^^ heartbreaking πŸ˜­  crushing ...  killing... dunno what to say... ! Marvelous performance by DD.. and the lines .. oh my god.. i get goosebumps.. every time i hear those lines..!  Hats off to the dialogue writer..! πŸ‘

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By -Dimple-)

1. Madhu: Mujhe RK ke paas jaana hai. Mein kaise jeeungi

2. RK: Madhu meri zindagi se aur is kamre se bahar ja chuki hai, iska yeh matlab  nahi ki kisi aur ki aane ki jagah hai

3. Radha ji: Dheere dheere tumhe ehsaas hoga ki tum jisse barbaad karna chale the, jaate jaate woh apne saath tumhari zindagi bhi le gayi.

4. Bittu ji: Thank you chief, thank you very much. Aap ne mere bharose ko aur majboot kar diya. Bahut pyar karte hain, meri chief bhabhi ji se bahut pyar karte hain.

(By Jyo_Ksg)

Views : 28526+  Comments : 567+  Rating :  (416+) Votes

As seen in the earlier episode of the show, RK and Madhu had fallen for each other and it was difficult for them to stay apart.😊 But only until Madhu and other family members did not know about the plot RK had in his mind.RK left Madhu without marrying her, πŸ˜΅
she accepted the reality and did not complaint or question RK on why did he did that to her. πŸ₯Ί
Madhu has finally decided on moving on in her life without RK and creating a happy world of her own just like the way it was before RK came in her life.πŸ‘πŸΌ

(By -sweetgal19- )

Aaj ka taaza khabar yeh hai ki Dips bimaar ho gayi hai!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

HUH ?? Yeh kaise ho saktha hai ??😲

Nahin,yeh sach nahin hai!!!! (Dips chillayi πŸ˜†)

Okay ab main aap logon ko bore nahin karungi ! πŸ˜›

Dips ko Madhubala-itis ho chuki hai πŸ€£

Samjhe ya Samjhaun ?🀣

So,we have been seeing for the past few days that Dips has been constantly talking about MB ,badmouthing her yes but nonetheless talking about her ! πŸ˜›

So she has been struck with MB-itis ! Isliye woh Madhu ka nam jhapthi rehthi hai ! πŸ€£

Aur RK bhi yahi chaal main ghusne wala hai ! πŸ˜‰

Saavdhaan doston ! πŸ€£

MB-Itis bahut phail ho rahi hai !! πŸ€ͺ

Isliye Madhu ko chidana math warna aap logon ko bhi yeh bimari aa sakthi hai πŸ€£

Take care everyone ! πŸ˜†

Agle hafte tak,

Asta la vista ! πŸ˜‰

(By jnawaz  )

-Dimple- with 37 votes (pg13)

Here is your Gift

(By Sunshine Girl)

By -IshkkZaadi- (Vanshika)

(By bubblygal1711 )

VM of the Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLrTGM-nEQY

Likes 21

IF Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3357954?pn=5

Likes 15

by gudgirl13

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By jnawaz )

-Kainat- with 38 votes (pg 11)

(By M.Hurr)

Non-Ani Icon of the week 

by

-Hoor-

25 likes-pg.21

(By : SilentPromises)

FF

SS

OS

(BY : Deepali88)

By: Azmatazz

View:  1455
Replies: 77

Non Sticky

(BY : Deepali88)

How Sick it is !!

By: 
Manonids

View: 7391
Replies: 262

Superstar RK Of The Week: love.abhay & DarkLover

Your Gift: 

Glycerine Of The Week: Armu4eva

Your Gift:

RishBalian/DVDian Of The Week: manesha76

Your Gift:

Chatterbox Of the Week: tabby999

Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: Nishi.Singh

Your Gift:

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congo on all the winners!!!!πŸ₯³

Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations To All the winners..❀️
Well Deserved πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thank-You To The NT Team For another rocking edition.Its always a  pleasure reading.
You Guys Are awesome..

Congratz To superstar RK of The Week Sweta And Isha πŸ€—πŸ€—
Heroine of the week...Nishi..πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ€£ Congratz.. Nishi NywayπŸ€—
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Congratz to all wiinersπŸ€—

& Congratz manee, sweta & nishi
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for the ss of the week and congratulations to all winnersπŸ‘
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely lovely Edition!πŸ€—
Great job Dimpy! I miss making the NL more than ever now!
Hope these 2-3 months pass soon!
I loved the Chugli of the Week! Madhubala-itis🀣 lmao!🀣
Congrats to all winners!

@GDW: Tussi te bade regular shegular ho gaye ho NT par?