•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Roli saying what is anjali's fault...leave her...and veeru says are u going to take pheras or not..and roli syas i wil take oheras with u...dont do anything to anjali and all sad.   Veeru says now u r taking sense.   and roli says i will take pheras but u give anjali to didi first...and veeru says u think i m mad that i will keep making same mistake twice.    then roli goes to him and he gives anjali to simar...then sid runs grabs a coconut form pooja thal and throws it...and the gadh bandhan goes in fire..and roli says SID!!!   and roli trys to run towards sid and veeru catches her and says sorry i m being forceful with u but we will go to some other mandir and complete our pheras...and he is kidnapping roli with him and all are standing there and mataji wondering why is police not here yet and masi syas police is here.  veeru looks in that direction and roli runs away from him.    and hugs mataji and vveru says roli and runs to get her but sid catches him and fights and sid says how dare u touch my roli and they continue fighting.   even prem is fighting with veeru.   all family standing there shocked.  

finally veeru falls down the stairs and lays there with closed eyes and sid was about to kick him but prem stops him.   prem says no police will punish him.   and sid says stay away from my family.   and roli says SID...and he looks at her and walks towards her...and veeru gets up sees a stick and hits sid's head...and prem hits him and police comes and grabs veeru...and khuhsi thinks police...i better leave quietly...and she leaves..   and roli sees blood in her hands and gets all flusttered.   and roli says i will never be far away from u now...i missed u soo much YAAR!!! and sid has tears in his eyes.

Roli's MIL says i never thought of u as a daughter not a DIL but i wasnt able to be ur mother.   all family members saying sorry to Roli.   mataji syas when u knew everything why didnt u tell me.   we were mistreating roli so much and u didnt tell us.   and simar says i didnt know from the begiing and then simar tells how she suspected masi and she kept an eye on them...and how she found out.   mataji looks at masi and all shocked.   and masi says roli was alone...and someone had to be with her...and made it a light moment.   mataji says what if something happened to roli!!!   and roli says it is not masi's fault...if we told u u wouldnt be able to behave rudely with me...and veeru wouldnt be able to believe me.   now we have won everything back.   mataji says today  i m proud to say u r BW family DIL.    masi says what ends well stays well.   masi says lets celebrate...and roli says yes but in our own house.   all get up...and simar goes to pray in the mandir.

roli is climbing down the steps with sid and veeru is watching her all smiling.   and sid and roli having a moment...and sid is thinking i m sorry roli.   i thought wrong...u were always mine and me...and thinks about how he slept with naina.    and roli says i know whatever happened between us u r sad but dont worry...ur roli and ur smile will never part from u.   and veeru watching this and says if roli cant be mine she cant be anyone else either.     he grabs a gun from the police and points to roli and simar coming out of the mandir sees this.    and runs towards roli and pushes her out of the way and the bullet hits simar and all BLACK AND WHITE.    and veeru smiles.   and simar falls to the ground..

pre-cap -   simar on strecture and all walking with her but anjali crying...and operation teather light on.
thanks for the great update

Thanks a lot dear happy 2 hear rosid reunion😊